[SINGLE]13th Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
  • March 2015
    91 Reputation
    Azureus said:

HD
    Yume No Ukiyo Ni Saitemina / Rock And Roll All Nite (feat. Momoiro Clover Z)

Wow! Their vocals were amazing on the performance *-*
    I'm so proud!

• March 2015
    38 Reputation
    ^
    That's the smallest number of light sticks I've seen at a Momoclo performance; there must have been a few Kiss fans in the crowd. :-)) Saitemina sounds better live, not quite as cluttered vocal-wise like the studio version. The girls did a great job, and I think the old guys were having fun, too!

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Am I the only one who think they're lip-synching this one? Their vocals sound exactly like the recorded version. I'm probably wrong and they just did an amazing job, not being able to see it upclose I can't really tell.

• March 2015
    644 Reputation
    It's so weird seeing so many concert videos being taken like it normally would be in America. No Japanese or even Korean artist (or parent company/agency) allows it and being kicked out of a venue isn't unheard of.

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation

I'd be pretty surprised if those were PS10s,

This is the one Paul was using in the PV and on Music Station. So they'd be regular Icemans, which is weird because why bring those back? Maybe Ibanez talked him into separate tone control for the new model to make people re-buy.

Maybe it's an age thing, or where the videos were taken, but Tokyo Dome looked like the least moved rock audience ever. And this was the encore! Paul tried to work them, but nothing.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/139959

Venue was only half full. Maybe they wanted festival feel and didn't use the seating?

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation

It's so weird seeing so many concert videos being taken like it normally would be in America. No Japanese or even Korean artist (or parent company/agency) allows it and being kicked out of a venue isn't unheard of.

I guess you mean Korean acts when they perform in Japan, because Youtube is filled with so many Korean fancams is ridiculous. It helps that Korean acts don't release concerts in Korea so people record it like crazy and with an amazing quality. But when it comes to Japan barely anyone records, for respect and because they'll release it later so there's no need to record it yourself.

I bet there're more recordings of this because this probably isn't going to be released on Blu-ray.

• March 2015
    644 Reputation

asan said:

I wonder if the girls know that these must have cost twenty times as much as their Folk Mura ones, and you can't buy them anywhere. What would a KISS fan give for a brand-new PS10?

EDIT ah, they're re-releasing it.

I'd be pretty surprised if those were PS10s, but I can't really tell because none of the 2015 models have that style of bridge or the trapezoid inlays. or 4 knobs. So at the very least, they're custom made. Shame about those paint jobs, they're pretty ugly. they need binding or some kind of detail on them.

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/u_eg_page15.php?year=2015&cat_id=1&series_id=12&data_id=236&color=CL01
    Look like custom Iceman IC520 by Ibanez which have a similar body to their Paul Stanley line of guitars.

• mocha21mocha21

March 2015
    380 Reputation
    pretty music video concept arts. Trigger should make the anime series already:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

http://white-screen.jp/?p=50160
    also an interview with the music video director that pretty much confirms those ton of references.

• March 2015
    17 Reputation
    I've made some translations of the lyrics. I would like it to be evaluated by someone more certain of themselves.

Come, Come, Everyone hearken!
    さあさ 皆さん聞いて

What a foolish tragedy.
    世にも 阿呆な悲劇

Because they are humans.
    だって、人間だもの

Because they are living.
    だって、生きているんだもん

Ho, ho, come firefly!
    ほーっ、ほーっ、蛍来い!

Look, look, look that-a-way!
    あっ、あっ、あっち向いてホイ!

While they are looking away
    余所見しているうちに

We happily escape.
    幸せったら逃げてゆくぜ

This world has no color.
    色のない この世界

Let's make it something flashy.
    塗り変えろ ド派手に

Wonderful and dazzling.
    絢爛豪華

Anyone, a dreamer.
    誰だって 一生、夢見人さ

To paint this life with love,
    その人生を彩るのは

is only a dream.
    愛と,夢だけなんだ

You said a brocade of flowers, then let's make it bloom!
    君という錦の華 咲かせましょう

Ukiyo-e scroll.
    浮世絵巻

People are pieces of our universe.
    この宇宙の 我ら ひとカケラ

Hey, hey, what is the problem?
    さあさ それからどーした?

Every single night, a dilapidated comedy show.
    夜ごと オンボロ喜劇

Well, that's humanity.
    それが 人情だよね

Well, that's unrealistic.
    それが リアルなんじゃない

Go, Rise, as far as the sky!
    てん、てん、天まであがれ!

Ee, ee, essahoi sa!
    エッ、エッ、エッサホイサ!

Splendid! Keep moving forward.
    天晴れ 前向いてりゃ

Seize tomorrow with your hand.
    明日もその手も掴めるさ

This world has nothing!
    何もない この世界

Slather it with colorful paint!
    塗りたくれ ド派手にな

Phantasmagoric!
    変幻自在

Everyone, live without restraint!
    誰だって 自由に生きりゃいい

Everyone, change!
    みんな違って

Is that not wonderful?
    それだからいいんじゃない?

Even the sun also the moon
    太陽だって 月だって

Are divided beautifully, right?
    全部別々で 素敵でしょう

Ukiyo-e scroll.
    浮世絵巻

People are drops in this ocean.
    この海の 我ら びとしずく

Ah, I thinkー
    あ、思うがまま

ーI'd rather go beyond this era.
    どこへでも 時代 越えて行け

Come, let us watch together.
    さあ 君も一緒に見に行こうよ

The vehemence to begin this land is without end.
    終わらない熱狂 始まる国へ

The bird, the fish, the wind, and flame.
    鳥と,魚と,風と,炎と

Then this maiden opened the gate!
    そして今少女は扉を開けた

Ah, Ukiyo-e scroll.
    あ、浮世絵巻

People are pieces of our universe.
    この宇宙の 我ら ひとカケラ

Ah, I thinkー
    あ、思うがまま

ーI'd rather go beyond this era.
    どこへでも 時代 越えて行け

I'm not worried about credits. so, if anybody wants to change, repost, link, this
    they are free to do so.

• March 2015
    644 Reputation
    I like some of the choices of words you used. It gives it a kind of medieval or metal feel lol

Edit: translating Japanese can be tricky especially when subject and object pronouns are left out. I would recommend changing they to we in the beginning verse, because I think the story tellers/singers should also be included because AFAIK they're speaking from the viewpoint of humans as well.

• AzureusAzureus

May 2015
    1470 Reputation
    The album Yumeno Ukiyoni Saitemina received a special award by the Short Shorts Film Festival and Asia Special Mention Award.

• asan

May 2015
    462 Reputation
    Azureus said:

The album Yumeno Ukiyoni Saitemina received a special award by the Short Shorts Film Festival and Asia Special Mention Award.

There is only one cut in their acceptance message, right before Kanako says the name of the festival. I wonder why XD

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I laughed when Reni took the sai at the end of "kudasai" and combined it with "Saikou desu!" She seems to like that phrase quite a bit, lol.

• May 2015
    372 Reputation

I laughed when Reni took the sai at the end of "kudasai" and combined it with "Saikou desu!" She seems to like that phrase quite a bit, lol.

She's kinda mocking Gene Simmons. It's basically the only thing he knows in Japanese, and he kept saying it over and over again.

• May 2015
    17 Reputation

She's kinda mocking Gene Simmons. It's basically the only thing he knows in Japanese, and he kept saying it over and over again.

I wouldn't say "mocking". I think of it more like expressing her fandom of him by imitating him.

• August 2015
    964 Reputation
    It is the animation of the topic in Japan

• October 2015
    964 Reputation
    MTV VMAJ 2015 "BEST COLLABORATION" nominate.
    It is held until November 7.
    It is possible until a vote of 100 times a day for one.

http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj2015/nominees/best-collaboration/momoclo-vs-kiss/

• October 2015
    114 Reputation
    That's cool! When was the last time they won a VMAJ?

• October 2015
    964 Reputation
    Receiving a prize in MTV.
    2013 MTV VMAJ Best Choreography "Saraba Itosiki Kanasimitatiyo"
    2013 MTV EMA Best Japan Act
    2014 MTV VMAJ Best Group Video "GOUNN"

http://www.mtvjapan.com/video/event/47802

• honkey5honkey5

October 2015
    304 Reputation
    Cool.. but just how is better japan MTV than US? Because US MTV stopped being relevant as far as music videos go around 1995