[SINGLE]15th Z no Chikai
  • August 2015
    322 Reputation
    For those like me who are unable to buy the song because they don't live in Japan, this states that it's going to be released in 120 countries starting on the 4th (and it is already the 4th in Japan). For the US that's perfect since it ties in directly with the theatrical release of the DBZ movie.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    I would have love this being released physically but I'm glad it finally came out

• August 2015
    322 Reputation
    Just added to US iTunes! Title track is the English version and everything else is what we got before. Except for Romantikku Kongaragatteru. Guess they wanted to keep strictly with the DBZ themed release.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pledge-of-z-ep/id1021991930

• AzureusAzureus

August 2015
    1484 Reputation
    Pledge of "Z" English ver. Momoiro Clover Z (『Z』の誓い 英語版)

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation

Just added to US iTunes! Title track is the English version and everything else is what we got before. Except for Romantikku Kongaragatteru. Guess they wanted to keep strictly with the DBZ themed release.
    ]

My guess it more iTunes being cheap stakes. Romantic kongaratteru was written by the author of a couple of Dragon ball anime songs so it is DBZ related. Or maybe there is a limit of songs you can put on a combo to have it labeled single?

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    I have no idea what they're singing in the English ver. without looking at the lyrics lol

• asan

August 2015
    462 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

My guess it more iTunes being cheap stakes.

iTunes is just a web site where music labels upload stuff. Apple doesn't influence content nor pricing.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    asan said:

honkey5 said:

My guess it more iTunes being cheap stakes.

iTunes is just a web site where music labels upload stuff. Apple doesn't influence content nor pricing.

As I said, it could be that there is a limit of songs you can have in a release to be labeled a single and not a full album, I'm not sure if in japan things are different. As for Apple, there's reasons so many artist don't want to deal with them, and one of those are the nonequal profits artists get from them. Same stuff, different approach

• asan

August 2015
    462 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

As I said, it could be that there is a limit of songs you can have in a release to be labeled a single and not a full album,

iTunes doesn't even have the concept of a single. It's the label's business to put something like "EP" in the title. Blaming Apple for the US release missing a song is silly.

• August 2015
    20 Reputation
    Bought the album to support MCZ in America!! So glad they decided to release it.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    asan said:

honkey5 said:

As I said, it could be that there is a limit of songs you can have in a release to be labeled a single and not a full album,

iTunes doesn't even have the concept of a single. It's the label's business to put something like "EP" in the title. Blaming Apple for the US release missing a song is silly.

Ah, well . Anyway, i agree with some of your comments, disagree with some of them. I dont expect you to do agree with mine, nor will get angry if you disagree

• asan

August 2015
    462 Reputation
    Please look at things before opining on them.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    asan said:

Please look at things before opining on them.

Ha ha ha! Will do.

• August 2015
    487 Reputation
    Z no Chikai out on American Itunes if ya didnt knw

• August 2015
    487 Reputation
    whoops looked at the wrong page :l clumsy me