[Event] Anime Expo 2015
  • Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation
    The prices are reasonable enough although we did have to spend $40 (minimum) to get an AX pass. I might have gotten the premier if they would have been more clear about how this worked but I guess I should thank them for saving me a couple hundred dollars. $30-$55 likely means $45 to $75 but it's still cheaper than those last couple of Babymetal VIP tix I bought. I wish they would have at least confirmed officially the seating charts and if it's all reserved, GA, or either based on the block you get but I guess we will know in 2 days.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    They have stated (and the ticket website states) it is General Admission by section.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    What's the gallery sections? It's not on the theater map, http://www.microsofttheater.com/seating-map

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Ultimately, the japanese Mononofus will get the pit (red area closest to stage) The rest of us , the green area (the premier guys will get to get in an hour earlier so they will take the closest to stage seats). The rest of us general admision ticket holders will have to be earlier to get the next available seats

I dont think there will be too many people in the lodge, most hardcore fans will try to get the best seats available. Thats maybe between 300 and 500 people. The rest will be not so ardent fans who happen to live in SoCal, guys who got hyped with the KISS colab, curious Dragon Ball fans, etc..

From what i read in this forum, AKB48 in 2010 didint even got the Nokia at full capacity, so its doubtly this will be a sold out show. (AKB48 was already huge for american fans, maybe bigger than MCZ is now... Too bad if this happen, KWKM would dismiss a possible US tour if MCZ doesnt draw a big crowd)

Im starting to think seriously , if i get too far from stage, to go mezzanine. Me and my girlfriend are rather short and the theatre doesnt really has a inclination towards the stage.
    I dont want to spend 3 hours the concert with a tall guy standing in fornt of me and blocking Momokachan from my eyes lol

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    ^ Unfortunately, without assigned seating it's pretty hard to know where in the orchestra you'd end up if you went there as a regular. I guess it depends on how many premier ticket holders are going and how early the lineup starts forming.

Everything past the first orchestra section looks really far back from the pictures on the seating chart, so you might be right that an elevated seat would be better than those. Saving the $25 is also kind of tempting if it turns out to be not much worse - I'm also wanting to go to the IA show but the minimum price for that one is so expensive :((

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I chose Orchestra 200. Why? Because everyone's gonna want to be in the middle section, right? Most people here chose 300 and maybe that's why. So I thought, well, if that is the reason, more people would want to be in section 300, so I went and chose the one next to it, 200, in between the right side of the orchestra and the middle of it. I thought it would be a good idea since there would probably be less people choosing that section, and I could get a better seat.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    got this response from AX twitter reply regarding Pit tickets in the 2nd Pre Sale. Its such a mess....

@Lak_Lim Pit tickets will not be available during general sales. Pit tix are a separate type, which we can make available separately from th

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

I chose Orchestra 200. Why? Because everyone's gonna want to be in the middle section, right? Most people here chose 300 and maybe that's why. So I thought, well, if that is the reason, more people would want to be in section 300, so I went and chose the one next to it, 200, in between the right side of the orchestra and the middle of it. I thought it would be a good idea since there would probably be less people choosing that section, and I could get a better seat.

I need to watch more MCZ live videos. If i remeber corrctly Momokachan tends to go on the right side of the stage

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    They move around quite a bit but yeah it seems like on average Momoka/Aarin are usually on the left side (from fans perspective) and Shiorin/Reni on right. :)

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Momoka on the right and Reni on the left. Its a win-win situation if they switch sides. I know Deko is center so its a nobrainer for kanako guys

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Momoka on the right and Reni on the left. Its a win-win situation if they switch sides. I know Deko is center so its a nobrainer for kanako guys

Yeah if your in the audience, its Momoka on the left and Reni on the right. Sometime Momoka goes to the far side of the stage. I'm HOPING they sing Words of the Mind and have Momoka throw me the glove lol

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Momoka with her baseball pitcher arm throwing the glove over the Pit area to you. =D>

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    dcpoor said:

Momoka with her baseball pitcher arm throwing the glove over the Pit area to you. =D>

I should bring a long net in case LOL

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Lak said:

honkey5 said:

Yeah if your in the audience, its Momoka on the left and Reni on the right. Sometime Momoka goes to the far side of the stage. I'm HOPING they sing Words of the Mind and have Momoka throw me the glove lol

Lak, in these last weeks i have come to like and respect your dedication as a Mononofu. But im afraid i´ll have to wrestle you for that glove if it comes to that :)

Lol im kidding... but maybe not

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    If the glove gets thrown, I'm joining this brawl as well. :D

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    I hope they do Chai Maxx Zero and to that thing where both Momokachan and Renichan go to the side of the audience and dance at less than 2 meters

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    It shall come down to:
    "HonkeyNemu Honoo no Saishuu Kessen"
    Since we're both Momoka fans, ahaha.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

It shall come down to:
    "HonkeyNemu Honoo no Saishuu Kessen"
    Since we're both Momoka fans, ahaha.

Ha ha, bring it on!

Truth is, i love the 5 girl´s personalities, but when it comes to singing and dancing, as Z Densestsu says, she wont lose

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    someone leaked the early access/purchase password on 4chan.
    so no harm in sharing with fellow mononofubros to get a headstart on other General attendees.

momo96KISS

have at thee.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Lak said:

honkey5 said:

Lak, in these last weeks i have come to like and respect your dedication as a Mononofu. But im afraid i´ll have to wrestle you for that glove if it comes to that :)

Lol im kidding... but maybe not

Thanks, I try to show my support whenever its possible, I'm sure its the same for most fans. and I wouldn't blame you one bit for wanting to get that glove. It would be the "holy grail" for any Momoka fan's collection. Imagine a full out brawl for the glove?! How's that for MCZ love? lol