[Event] Anime Expo 2015
  • June 2015
    163 Reputation
    is $130 too expensive for a blu-ray?

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^You would be better off ordering online and paying shipping from Japan, would be cheaper.

-if you do buy one, I think Kokuritsu is the most expensive of the bunch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :)

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    thanks for letting me know.

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Those prices are too high, but that's Kind of normal at conventions. I just checked and you can get their latest Blu-ray on CD Japan for about 90$+shipping. Even if shipping is 10$ it's still waaay cheaper than what they sell at the expo.

They should sell more T-Shirts, which are more difficult to find and Momoclo has some pretty cool designs (sadly this time that's not the case).

Also, What is that for 1,250$?! A painting? That's so expensive.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Invader said:

Those prices are too high, but that's Kind of normal at conventions. I just checked and you can get their latest Blu-ray on CD Japan for about 90$+shipping. Even if shipping is 10$ it's still waaay cheaper than what they sell at the expo.

They should sell more T-Shirts, which are more difficult to find and Momoclo has some pretty cool designs (sadly this time that's not the case).

Also, What is that for 1,250$?! A painting? That's so expensive.

I wouldnt pay that money for a Kiss painting, and im a Kiss fan. For that price, you´d think it sghoukld include a backstage pass and dinner with the girls

I was thinking of carrying my copy of Seishun fu, just in the remote case there was a posibillity of bumping into the girls, so this saves me the problem, since the singles themselves are a reasonable price... i think i´ll complete my collection, there is a few singles i still dont have

Seems the BAR vinly really is out of print, thats too bad.

Wonder if the studio albums are the Cleopatra releases tough. If that´s the case. Atendees who are new to MCZ are in for a deception when they look for "the song where the red one jumps" lol

Also, no "Iriguchi no Nai Deguchi". Is kwkm still upset at Stardust? Mmmmh...

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    That $1250 Ukiyo-e though...
    At least the CD prices aren't bloated to hell.
    But I'm not getting BAR if it's Cleopatra, sorry but Kaitou Shoujo is essential lol.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they're imports. Cleopatra didn't release LEs for the albums did they?

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Question to past AX atendees:

Are there facilities to keep your personal stuff (lockers for example)? I dont think they´ll let bring ipads and such inside at the concert. Im also thinking if i make up my mind and end up buying the vinyl or a boxed set it will get in the way to to pump fists in the air get in wild mode/ vibe at the concert

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    yes there is. Look back to your first e-mail that you received form AX. I think that's where I saw the info for lockers. If I recall correctly it is $15 per locker or something like that.(don't quote me on that)

edit: here's the info click on the bag check tab

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Hmm, I have never seen locker facilities or anything there but they should have them for something like this. It isn't really all that necessary though. Just keep your stuff in a bag and don't take it out and you should be fine.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Hmm, I have never seen locker facilities or anything there but they should have them for something like this. It isn't really all that necessary though. Just keep your stuff in a bag and don't take it out and you should be fine.

Yeah, believe me, you cannot enjoy yourself if youre carrying a L.P. around, hence the vinyl concern. Lol

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    There is a bag check at AX for sure.

http://www.anime-expo.org/policies-faqs/

As far as the concert, the Microsoft Theater FAQ says the following:
    All bags larger than 14" x 14"(i.e. backpacks, suitcases, luggage, beach bags, etc.) will be prohibited from entry into the theatre.

Also keep in mind we will have seats and rows of seats to give us a bit of breathing room. Can store some stuff under our seats too.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

yes there is. Look back to your first e-mail that you received form AX. I think that's where I saw the info for lockers. If I recall correctly it is $15 per locker or something like that.(don't quote me on that)

edit: here's the info click on the bag check tab

Thanks. Email? I didnt get that tough, i managed to get tickets thanks to following you guys comments in this forum. If it wasnt for you, nemurenatta, Lak, olorosooso, and the rest of you guys, i´d be still trying to figure out the AX page, and for that im grateful infinitely ;)

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    wow. that means I can't bring my adidas NEO labelxmomoclo backpack. It's more than 14" in height.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^Possibly. They may let their regular rules slide since its an AX event, maybe? I'm sure we'll have time in line to ask security there about it.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Actually, I'm pretty sure they're imports. Cleopatra didn't release LEs for the albums did they?

I think the same, Cleopatras also hasnt released the singles.

This would be the perfect excuse for MCZ to release the English version of Z no Chikai.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Speaking of that they said they would use the English version for international releases of the DBZ movie, but every international dub I've seen of it so far have kept the Japanese version of the song. So it's more like for the English version exclusively, which is both cool and not at the same time, ahaha.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Im dying to hear another english spoken track by the girls.

Dekochan proclaiming "I am a picture" in that video always makes me cry with laughter

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    what are some other nicknames for the girls besides their name+chan?
    dekochan, dango, a-chan, a~rin, shiorin, ???

• June 2015
    904 Reputation
    Use their last names. Tama-chan, Taka-san, Taka/Tama-sama. SASAKI! OI! SASAKI! OI!

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    But, dont ever call A-rin, Sasaki!