[Event] Anime Expo 2015
  • June 2015
    322 Reputation
    AX posted a Message to AX Attendees Video.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    oops. already posted above.

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation

• June 2015
    644 Reputation
    Not sure how I feel about that t-shirt. lol

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    that t-shirt... lol

• June 2015
    644 Reputation
    Oh, they'll be selling the Giga Light Vol. 6 at Anime Expo as well. The T-shirt will be $35 and the Giga Light will be $34.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    And that´s all? No cds then? Im not crazy with the design of the shirt, looks like a Heavy Metal concert souvenir..

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I doubt that the entire booth will only be selling those things. They could easily sell only them at the venue itself, so an entire booth dedicated to Momoclo is bound to have lots more stuff. I for one am passing on the shirt though lol.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    well yes. If its kwkm approved merchandise they could have gone with the golden clover logo on a black shirt, and have the AX info on the back. I´ll want a souvenir from the concert, but i´ve seen better stuff made by fans here and on the FB page

• OM617OM617

June 2015
    176 Reputation
    Dammit I really want to go. If I had known about this back in February I absolutely would be going to this instead of the other vacation I planned in September.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    They're holding something for everyone to learn lol.

There will be a special Momoiro Clover Z-related event at the JW Marriott/Platinum Ballroom on Wednesday, July 1 from 7 ~ 9 PM.
    Watch a concert DVD and learn about otagei so that you can follow with the members of Momoiro Clover Z during their concert!
    Concert ticket holders will get priority seating. (Please bring either an actual ticket or a confirmation email.)

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    :-O

At first I thought meet and greet...

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'll be there till its time for pre-live party :D

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    It's like 10-15 minute walking distance from the convention center so that's good news for me. Not sure if I can go to it just yet but hopefully I can, lol, especially for my friend who doesn't know any of the calls or anything

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    nemurenatta: were you the one who planned this meetup?

sigh. that means I now have to decide between the gathering at the JW Marriott and Tom's Urban.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

So...maybe MCZ staff created the event? MAYBE the girls show up for a short apperance?! Anyways, I'll be there for the 1st hour

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    I asked if merch would be available. The answer was no. I'm guessing this is not run by MCZ staff. It's a great idea though, just horrible advanced warning.

I think my group will attend the event until the mononofu dinner starts as well.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    You guys seen this, its the merch available from their booth.
    http://evilline.com/momoclo/global/axgoods/

• June 2015
    644 Reputation
    LOL those prices...