Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    322 Reputation
    The "Resurrection 'F'" panel was moved to Day 3, so I don't think we have to worry about going to it just in case Momoclo decides to make an appearance; I highly doubt it even more now that it's on a different day.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'd commit if a full schedule was up, I would attend the Resurrection F panel just in case MCZ makes an appearance but the Love Live! Concert Film Screening starts at 5pm that same evening. I guess I'll just have to wait until the last minute to make my decision since no further info has released yet.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Everyone is going to have to wait till AX gets their thumbs out of their asses. I don't understand why it takes them so long to post SOMETHING up. They're management sucks.

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    It is pretty surprising that they're so disorganized when they've been running this thing for over 20 years and it's one of the biggest events of its kind. Not having any experience with AX before, I was thinking they'd have impeccable planning.

• June 2015
    904 Reputation
    I'm actually surprised a big event would be disorganized. Booking their guest of honor 2 months prior the date of their scheduled performance, manual emailing. that's pretty messy.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    My nephews used to volunteer for AX but stopped because AX started giving them less and less things each year. They said AX USED to reimburse part of the hotel bill for volunteers, give free DVDs and some other benefits I don't remember but it WAS really worth being a volunteer. They say the board of directors are all about cutting costs and just making as much profit as they can. Just like the Olympic Committee...its not really about the Olympics, it became about greed. Why else remove wrestling, one of the ORIGINAL olympic sports

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    To be fair, this is a huuuuuge event and surely it takes a lot of planning. Even smaller conventions are full time jobs for the organizers. It's an entire years worth of planning, emailing, setting things up, etc. It's a tough gig, and it certainly becomes exponentially tougher the bigger it is.

Though I don't deny that they are probably cutting costs where they can to earn bigger profits, that just makes sense. Also keep in mind when you're working with so many different guests, especially ones from other countries, communication is sloooow. I can't put 100% of the blame on AX. Also you have to remember momoclo wasn't even supposed to have been announced yet. They just went ahead and announced them early because it got leaked. It was probably originally meant to announce them and immediately put up tickets for sale (Like what happened with the other 2 musical guests). They sort of got caught with their pants around their legs.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    This whole situation is giving me anxiety. It would be my luck to miss the AX e-mail or something.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Badalight said:

To be fair, this is a huuuuuge event and surely it takes a lot of planning. Even smaller conventions are full time jobs for the organizers. It's an entire years worth of planning, emailing, setting things up, etc. It's a tough gig, and it certainly becomes exponentially tougher the bigger it is.

Though I don't deny that they are probably cutting costs where they can to earn bigger profits, that just makes sense. Also keep in mind when you're working with so many different guests, especially ones from other countries, communication is sloooow. I can't put 100% of the blame on AX. Also you have to remember momoclo wasn't even supposed to have been announced yet. They just went ahead and announced them early because it got leaked. It was probably originally meant to announce them and immediately put up tickets for sale (Like what happened with the other 2 musical guests). They sort of got caught with their pants around their legs.

In my opinion. For an organization that has been doing it for as long as they have been doing it. Being a huge event isn't a good excuse to not be able to post some kind of update after all this time. They already have a scheduled date for the concert, I don't see why the time can't be revealed. They HAVE to know when the concert will be if that day is already reserved for it. They already have tickets sold for the other 2 groups just a few days AFTER it was announced they were attending. They could at least reveal when tickets will go on sale ( just as they did for the other groups ). Just poor management.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I got the e-mail today at 10:38AM PST.

Thanks for making your ticket selection!

You will be contacted in 48 hours by our Ticketing Staff Volunteers to process your order.

DO NOT submit multiple requests. Submitting multiple requests will slow down processing time.

I was watching a damn Youtube video and was 10 minutes late for the application. ~X( Hopefully I still have a change of claiming one of the first tickets.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^what's this about?

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    ^ Premier Fan Ticket Pre-Sale Period & Ticket Request Info

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Ah, yes I got that email too, but most of us already have the MCZ show selected for our complimentary ticket.

When the time comes for them to send out the password/pre-sale email for the Momoclo show you will have equal shot with the rest of the premier badge holders, don't worry. Also, looks like they will at least give us a few hours to prepare judging by the start time of ticket sales today being 6pm.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I got the e-mail today at 10:38AM PST.

Thanks for making your ticket selection!

You will be contacted in 48 hours by our Ticketing Staff Volunteers to process your order.

DO NOT submit multiple requests. Submitting multiple requests will slow down processing time.

I was watching a damn Youtube video and was 10 minutes late for the application. ~X( Hopefully I still have a change of claiming one of the first tickets.

I didn't get that email what I got was

Premier Fan Ticket Pre-Sale Period & Ticket Request Info
    For Masquerade, AMV Competition, and MYTH: Legends of Burlesque & Magic,
    the Premier Fan pre-sale period will open TODAY, Friday, 6/5/2015 at 6pm untitl Monday, 6/6/2015 at 6pm, when ticket sales open to the General Attendees.

In order to access the pre-sale period for Masquerade and AMV Competition, please use the password: ax15Kuroko

To request to apply your included event ticket to any of the following events, please use the Premier Fan Ticket Request Form.

Momoiro Clover Z
    Cool Japan Festival presents WagakkiBand & IA
    Maid or Butler Cafe

Nothing for Momoclo yet.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Anime Expo® Momoclo concert tickets are not going on sale tonight ^^;

I just want to know why they are so slow with making the tickets available or at least give us some information other than "tickets not on sale" :(
    Unless you think they are taking the petitions into account and making negotiations?

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Unless you think they are taking the petitions into account and making negotiations?

You mean they understimated the number of people want to attend AX because of MCZ? isnt a bit late for that kind of considerations?

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Lak said:

the Premier Fan pre-sale period will open TODAY, Friday, 6/5/2015 at 6pm untitl Monday, 6/6/2015 at 6pm,

Until monday, 6/6/6. Are you sure Lak? Are we being trolled by AX?

monday is 8th, not 6. Now my mind is blank

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    They got the date wrong in that email, but unless you want tickets to the Masquerade, AMV competition or Magic Show you don't have to worry about those dates.

The Momoclo pre-sale dates have not been announced. You can be sure we will post it here when they are!

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    ha ha, i was just kidding. Anyway, i cannot afford the premier thing, so i´ll have to wait ´til the tickets are available for 1 day atendees, so im already green with envy for those who will have theirs days earlier :_(

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Same here, I'm kinda glad I don't have to worry about this bad stress waiting for confirmation though, ahahah.