Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    163 Reputation
    ^ someone mentioned that the requests are done manually

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Of course you´d have to make the purchase/ request for tickets manually, but if there is not an automatic email alert from AX, we´ll have to be checking the AX page every 10 minutes until the sale goes up. Or there is something i missed?

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Yeah info from AX is giving me anxiety lol

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I just found out that after you purchase a ticket for any event at the Nokia Theatre you have the option of reserving seats for your friends[great feature called 'AXS Invite']. Let's say I'm one of the first to get my seat near the front of the stage, I can reserve 3 additional seats next to me for my friends. Of course this comes with a time limit (48hrs) but we can all look out after one another to get the best seats.

Right when I receive my code and purchase my ticket I will reserve 3 additional seats next to me which any 3 followers from this forum can choose later on. Right after the premier fan pre-order sales go live, make sure to sign in to momoiroclover.net because I will post the row and seat numbers for the 3 seats I reserve.

hopefully this works out and we call all save seats for one another.

edit: I noticed the more seats you reserve the farther you get from the stage so maybe just reserve 1 or 2?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I just found out that after you purchase a ticket for any event at the Nokia Theatre you have the option of reserving seats for your friends[great feature called 'AXS Invite']. Let's say I'm one of the first to get my seat near the front of the stage, I can reserve 3 additional seats next to me for my friends. Of course this comes with a time limit (48hrs) but we can all look out after one another to get the best seats.

Right when I receive my code and purchase my ticket I will reserve 3 additional seats next to me which any 3 followers from this forum can choose later on. Right after the premier fan pre-order sales go live, make sure to sign in to momoiroclover.net because I will post the row and seat numbers for the 3 seats I reserve.

hopefully this works out and we call all save seats for one another.
    edit: I noticed the more seats you reserve the farther you get from the stage so maybe just reserve 1 or 2?

AXS is also selling the tickets? They're a part of Anime Expo? I'm getting my tickets from Anime Expo pre order page to make sure I get them. I'm not taking any chances lol

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    once AX makes the tickets available they will be sold through the Nokia Theater page which then directs you to the AXS page.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    The tickets for IA/Wagakki Band @ Club Nokia were done through the AX website only. I have a feeling it will be the same for Momoclo, but we can always hope they will be more organized for this show! :)>-

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

The tickets for IA/Wagakki Band @ Club Nokia were done through the AX website only. I have a feeling it will be the same for Momoclo, but we can always hope they will be more organized for this show! :)>-

I'm betting it'll be handled the same. I don't see why they'd do it differently for each concert. Btw, does anyone know if the IA/Wakaggi Band shows are GA or seat assigned? Again, it'll probably be the same for momoclo

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    I got the "pit" (floor) VIP ticket so it's standing room only and most likely a regular queue for position. But this is for Club Nokia, not the Theater. I don't believe Nokia Theater will have any standing/floor options. I know the balcony tix had seat/rows but I believe I read somewhere (probably the Facebook thread for that show) that AX will have some sort of method to let friends sit together at a later date...all so ambiguous...

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Who here is Christopher Martin on Facebook? I have a question for you

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    its olorosooso

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I wonder why his request for the MCZ concert went through (AX confirmed it) if tickets aren't up for sale yet.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    They only confirmed that he CHOSE it as his Main Event. Nothing else. Funny thing is when I asked...they wouldn't confirm mines

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    will he get first dibs for tickets since he chose his main event early? that's what I want to know

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

will he get first dibs for tickets since he chose his main event early? that's what I want to know

As with all Premier Fan pass holders, yes because being able to pre-order is part of the pass perks. But he should only be able to choose it after they send out the email code for the pre-sale....whenever that happens

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    This video certainly needs more views, I would make some kind of flyer with a short bio and a link to this video and hand them out during AX.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    ^ Great Video! lol Short and sweet

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Oh yeah, I remember watching that video!
    Anyway, the seat reservation thing would work out marvellously for all of us if that were to be how it's organised. The IA event is for Club Nokia and not the Nokia Theatre so who knows if it could be handled differently? Knowing AX I wouldn't expect anything spectacular though.
    Speaking of fliers with bios there's this one they gave out at the DBZ Resurrection F World Premiere that I got that is really informative. Let me see if I can post it here.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Yeah that video would've been perfect to add to the AX bio of them. We should all suggest it to AX see if they'll add it to the bio. I doubt they'll do anything since they seem like a lazy bunch that isn't organized to begin with. But I guess its worth a shot.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Haha I still cringe to that voiceover though

:(|)

-Oh and regarding the concert, yeah, I think what Lak is true. I should be in the same boat with all the other premier badge holders who selected MCZ as their concert of choice.