Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Hello everyone! Sorry to make a new Thread of a previous talked about topic. I just thought it would be easier for people interested to chat here.

Anyways, I hope everyone heard that Momokuro will be performing at this years AX(2015). This is really exciting news and will be their 1st performance in the USA! I really wanted to put together a group project to make a gift for momokuro to show that they have a presence and large amount of support in the USA, this gift will most likely be along the lines of a banner with all the fans and as many attendees signatures we can get. Along with the project I wanted to get a group gathering, with the gathering we can meet before the event get to know each other, get good spots for the concert, and if possible get food after the event and reminisce about the concert and take photos. With this being said I am already in the process of speaking with those in charge of the concert for the event and will constantly be giving updates on the status of what they inform me with. If you are attending and are interested in the group project or gathering please post letting me and everyone know, also if anyone has any ideas go ahead and post :)

Let's give ももいろクローバーZ the best experience possible!!! (*)

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    You have insider info? How'd that happen?

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    I am sorry I don't quite understand the question?

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Can anyone do screen print shirts? I don't have any Momoclo shirts and would love to have one done
    Badalight said:

You have insider info? How'd that happen?

I am sorry I don't quite understand the question?

What he means is how are you able to speak with the people in charge of the AX concert event? Do you know someone in AX staff or something to be able to get the information?

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Yes, though I don't know who coordinates the concerts and that's the information I need. I will probably just go up to the office some time this week. Sorry to bother you but can you put that list up of people who said they are going again?

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Another person going

Gakugeeeekai -"Premiere Badge gets!!

Hope I see some of you fine fans there!"

• May 2015
    19 Reputation
    hi, guys. i've just joined this forum now.
    im a japanese fan of them, live in tokyo.

many my friends (and perhaps me, too) will go to AX.
    we hope to meet up with you!  we’d like to have a party atter the show.

and i will help if there is anything I can do.

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^Welcome noorangenolife :)

Looking forward to meeting fans from all over the world!

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Yes. For the Gathering I will take lots of pictures :) However how man of you guys would like to grab food after the event?

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'd love to hang out and eat after! I'm sure many others would agree. It would be a lot of fun, and we'd get to recount and reminisce on the event as well!

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm sure we'll do our best to show momoclo our support. I'll definitely need to replenish my energy after the concert. This will be the first time I meet any of you in person. So I gladly welcome any opportunity to eat and hang out after the concert. I look forward to meeting you all.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Ok awesome I will check out some restaurants and see if any of them can accommodate us in advance! Any preferences or anything you guys can't eat?

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

May 2015
    20 Reputation
    Sounds great! It'll be cool to meet some Momoclo fans in person. Definitely down to hanging out before and after the show.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    50 Reputation

Ok awesome I will check out some restaurants and see if any of them can accommodate us in advance! Any preferences or anything you guys can't eat?

http://www.yardhouse.com/home Yard House looks like a nice option. Here are the reviews. http://www.yelp.com/biz/yard-house-los-angeles

Yes it does. Its not far from the Nokia theater, has reasonable pricing, and good reviews. Would everyone be ok with the yardhouse?

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm actually gonna be at the convention cause I'm also an anime fan, lol. So whenever the Nokia Theatre opens I guess I'll go ahead and go as well. But yes, good idea to ask before, neither I nor my friends are even 18 yet, ahaha.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    322 Reputation

I don't know what I'll be doing the remaining days after the concert since I know nothing about anime.

Ahh, you bought a Premier Pass, huh? I gotcha. I was going to say you should have only gotten a one-day pass, but that's only for regular privileges.