Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    50 Reputation
    For meeting wise. I think we will all just meet in the premier lounge and then after the concert eat at the Yard House and reminisce about the greatest couple of hours of our life. Though like ssk_lennie10 said until times are officially we won't be able to make any official plans Those are just plans up in the air for now though :D

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Speaking of Yard House, I checked their website and it looks like it's all right for minors to get in. They do have a kids menu, after all.

Another thing, considering not everyone has access to the premier lounge, should we also meet near the venue a little earlier before line-up time? With the group text we're thinking of setting up it would be a simple matter to alert everyone.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Yeah for everyone to meet up it will have to be outside the lounge. The group text should help out alot with that. It'll be much easier once AX frigging POST a schedule. Yard House for after concert celebration sounds good to me. I would suggest breaking the bill into small groups to avoid any mix ups. Unless they're willing to give us each separate bills lol I just saw this on the AX site:
    AX just put up their schedule....nothing that says momoclo but I suspect they'll have a brief appearance at 5:45pm for the Guest of Honor Welcome Ceremony. However, I'd rather wait in line for the concert if the timing is close.
    link to AX schedule http://www.anime-expo.org/schedule/

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I only see 'Guest of Honor Welcome Ceremony' but still now Nokia live times. I'm sure MCZ will make an appearance in the welcoming ceremony though.

we'll be updating the schedule throughout the week. Although it's not totally complete yet, we've made the schedule available more than two weeks earlier than last year. (Last year, it was posted on June 17th). -AX Staff

AX 2015 Gathering Schedule: Thursday, July 2, 2015
    (subject to change)

Premiere Fan Lounge (8AM opens/9PM closes)
    Badge Pick-Up & Purchase (12AM opens/8PM closes)
    Possible meetup before Welcome Ceremony (TBA)
    Guest of Honour Welcome Ceremony (5:45pm - 6:45pm)
    *we can all attend the ceremony together*
    Possible meetup outside Nokia Theatre (TBA)
    ももいろクローバーZ Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE (TBA)
    Yard House Dinner (TBA)

I would also like to meet up with fellow mononofu from Japan. I've seen a couple of them post on twitter that they've purchased their plane tickets already. If they do meet somewhere hopefully we can also catch up with them before & after the event.

• June 2015
    212 Reputation
    I hope there will be momokuro-chan special like when they visited Malaysia several years ago.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I would also like to meet up with fellow mononofu from Japan. I've seen a couple of them post on twitter that they've purchased their plane tickets already. If they do meet somewhere hopefully we can also catch up with them before & after the event.

Same here, looking forward to it.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    Glad to see a schedule finally.

I am flying in from DC on the Thursday morning, arriving in LA at around 11 AM. Getting from airport to my hotel and then to the venue, I'd say I'll be at the venue by 1:30 PM. I'd love to see the Guest of Honor Welcome Ceremony, but not if it's going to jeopardize getting a good spot for the show.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^ Hi there fellow DCnofu :)

Here's hoping we can secure tickets with assigned seats so we can all attend the Welcome Ceremony without worrying about the queue.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Since it was said it was to late for Momokuro to have a panel, do you think they would surprise fans by attending the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' Panel?
    *maybe if their experience is good eough
    :-B :D

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I was wondering if I should go to that, but I doubt it. That panel is run by FUNimation so it's most likely going to pertain solely to the English dub coming out in a few months, so it most likely will have nothing to do with Momoclo. Most DBZ fans aren't really fond of the song anyway. I mean, there's always a slim chance, but it isn't likely.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation

^ Hi there fellow DCnofu :)

Here's hoping we can secure tickets with assigned seats so we can all attend the Welcome Ceremony without worrying about the queue.

Oh cool. Hey! :)>-

Let's hope so! Assigned seats rather than general standing would be so much better!

I received my premiere fan badge in the mail yesterday and tweeted about the M&G.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    For those who are premier badge holders for AX, I finally got a response from staff regarding if we still need to buy tickets after selecting our 1 complimentary ticket, also asked about seating but looks like they still can't confirm anything yet.

"We will be sending you a code that you can use to reserve your ticket during the presale period.
    The information on seating will be coming out soon, we will keep you updated.
    Thank you!"

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, I was wondering that as well.
    I'd think that they hold a ticket in your name, but it's still a first-come-first-serve thing, so you still have to be fast in securing your ticket. At least that's what seems to make the most sense if the concert is assigned seating, but if it's general standing then I guess it doesn't really matter.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    AX_Staff said:

This selection is final. Please note that some events may have a certain allotment of tickets set aside for Premier Fans. These will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.

We will be sending you a code that you can use to reserve your ticket during the presale period.

Worst case scenario, I don't receive the e-mail with the code, the sign up page goes down from all the traffic or I accidently miss the notification because I'm too busy doing something else. I don't know about you guys but the wait is killing me. I'm so excited that I've even had a couple of dreams of me meeting the girls at the expo lol

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I messaged them on FB asking them about it and got a response basically said that the requests are done manually and that I would get an email with details about it later. So nothing. I seriously don't like how its being handled. Seems like they'll give no updates or information on when tickets will be made available until the LAST minute.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    I'd like to hear if that Japanese fan ever got further in his talk with kwkm (or how he even contacted kwkm in the first place, I imagine just through Twitter).

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    what Japanese fan?

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    Lak said:

I messaged them on FB asking them about it and got a response basically said that the requests are done manually and that I would get an email with details about it later. So nothing. I seriously don't like how its being handled. Seems like they'll give no updates or information on when tickets will be made available until the LAST minute.

It all seems typical of Anime Expo. They're rarely ever organized or timely. Will they give a heads up? Is there a date or time when the presale goes live and when Premiere badge holders should expect their event codes? Whoooo knowwwss

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm not going to risk it. Even if it means that I have to wake up at 5am and sleep late at night just to wait for the event code.

If they do go that route and not notify anyone when the pre-sale goes live (72hrs before general admission sales) and a lot of premier badge holders find out too late, many of them won't be happy. we're not paying $275 for nothing.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    well, im prayingthere is an automated email sent the instant the tickets go on sale.