Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Wow, once again, AX is so unstable with everything, and so close to the con too.
    Tickets would be up early June for everyone, they said, but the AE thing delayed that, and now it's almost mid-June.
    And emails not being returned at all?
    I suppose it might just be that they don't work on the weekend, but wouldn't it be better to have people do weekend shifts so close to the con dates? I mean, this is a pretty big deal and everything.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    After this experience with AX. I hope I NEVER have to deal with them again. Its the most unprofessional group I have ever had to do business with. Horrible communication, slow with updates and notifications. Not to mention how unprepared they seem to handle registration

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    It's something AX has always been terrible at. AX is more enjoyable when there's nothing at stake tbh :[

Once there's something you really want to go to, a whole lot of frustration awaits.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I've never done anything more than just going into the exhibition hall. So this is a real eye opener for me. I didn't expect them to be so bad lol

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Really. I at least want my code :((

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Still WAITING for it too!!!

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Has anyone gotten their ticket yet, because I just got a message from anime expo "The tickets are currently on sale for premier fans, and we are manually processing all ticket requests. As soon as we reach your request, we will send you an email confirming the event and giving you more information".(AX)

And I am just sitting here waiting :-(( :-(( :-((

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    as far as I know the tickets are not for sale yet, the eventbrite page has not been posted. you can choose what event you want to put you premier badge towards but the pre-sale hasn't started.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation

They said that on twitter to someone too, I corrected them.

The ticketed event is still not up on the AX website, nor is it on the eventbrite page. I swear they have no idea what they are doing over there.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    even if it was up, why would they post it. the raffle for AE club members is not over yet. it ends in like 6hrs. how are they going to start selling tickets if they don't know how many AE members will take up the front rows.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    That's what I was thinking I was so confused off the message they sent

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Also from Twitter, they are claiming no special seats or ringside seats are being reserved. That premier fans are let in first.

(this makes it sound like there will be a queue for seats the day of, but I can't take anything they say with any amount of confidence)

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    At this point, im willing to take the last row at the very back of the theatre. I just hope there are video screens and that nokia has a decent acoustic.

Sadly given up the hope of a meet & greet /autograph session, not blaming kwkm since their schedule must be supertight. I just want to see the girls live :_(

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    so this email that I got from them is a lie?

The EventBrite page is not actually open yet. We’re just sending out codes to Premier Fans who requested the Momoiro Clover event tickets first so they can pick and reserve the seats at their leisure when the page is released.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Theoretically, that is the correct info and still holds true at this time. :)

just got another reply on twitter: "The announcement will be posted this week, and will go on sale very soon."

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    It just means that there are no reserved seats, and first come first serve applies for premier fans as well as regular ones. So you'll still get better seats than regular fans, since you will still get your ticket before we do. But there's just no special section just for premier.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Man, they're so disorganized. If I wasn't relying on them for tickets i'd be laughing at how it's being handled. Its so pathetically managed. Hopefully we'll all have our codes before the open pre sale

• June 2015
    163 Reputation

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Haha, it's funny seeing a lot of replies right off the bat asking for a Japanese translation.
    That's pretty cool of kwkm though, at least they're acknowledging our existence, right?

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    yeah, I was laughing at that but my favorite tweet was someone asking if the person writing the tweet was Shiorin, since she's one that is most proficient in English out of the group.
    https://twitter.com/momoshiori0604/status/608120564113211392