Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    78 Reputation
    It's just strange because for the KLK concert it was assigned seating. It didn't matter where you were in line.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, it is kinda weird.
    It's literally just to let you in to the theatre along with premier.
    If you're not "early" enough in line you have to wait another hour before getting let in if you aren't premier, which is odd since this too is assigned seating.
    Maybe it's to give the illusion that premier actually gets perks for this event, when in reality it's not very much compared to regular...

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Actually, it could be a problem. For the KLK event it actually started before I got a chance to sit down because the line was moving so slow.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    ^ really. I dream that the hour early we get in Momokuro will be there to greet us, but that of course is a dream :D
    Also guys I get the banner today. I will take pictures and post them tonight if not tomorrow afternoon the latest.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Better get some sunblock for that wait in line. I plan to for line up really early for the concert. And I know this will all be worth it.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

^ really. I dream that the hour early we get in Momokuro will be there to greet us, but that of course is a dream :D
    Also guys I get the banner today. I will take pictures and post them tonight if not tomorrow afternoon the latest.

daflightking, i wish you would be Nostradamus on this one.

Damn, you got me dreaming with tears in my eyes literally.... Momokachan and the rest of the girls welcomin´ every person as he/she goes inside, greeting us with a "yorosh´ku onegai" and a cute bow, Shiorin tryn´her english sayin¨"Welcom , welcom"

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Where can attendees purchase food? I'm just wondering because this is my first time going to AX. Do they have booths or does one have to leave the venue and find a restaurant in the surrounding area. Are people allowed to bring food inside with them or is that prohibited?

edit: just found out you cannot bring food into the Microsoft Theatre L.A. Live. I wonder if the same applies for every other venue

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Where can attendees purchase food? I'm just wondering because this is my first time going to AX. Do they have booths or does one have to leave the venue and find a restaurant in the surrounding area. Are people allowed to bring food inside with them or is that prohibited?

Like all conventions, theres always some kind of food area. Con food is expensive though. There's also those food trucks available near by outside. It depends on the area you go to whether they allow food or not.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm going to try to bring homemade food

what I don't want is to leave the premiere lounge while guests of honour are stopping by.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I'm going to try and bring homemade food

what I don't want is to leave the premiere lounge while guests of honour are stopping by.

They're offering complimentary snack and drinks in the lounge....though theres probably a limit per person. I'm gonna see about bringing some water and snacks too

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    I dont think i´ll be able to eat due to excitement, but something to drink would be mandatory

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    The food truck lines are awful, don't ever do them.
    The food and water is very expensive too, so it is best financially to bring your own stuff.
    And if you plan on sticking around and exploring the con itself rather than waiting in the lounge all day, bring a LOT of water. Last time we brought a backpack literally filled with water and only water, and it was almost not enough ahaha. But for one day it shouldn't be too bad.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm stopping by a dim sum restaurant in Chinatown before I go to AX. Gonna get a few buns. They're cheap, tasty and can really fill a persons belly.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    For everyone who doesn't know, Nokia Theater has been renamed to the Microsoft Theater ( probably has something to do with the Clipper's new owner ) Anyways, thought I should point it out for people expecting to see the Nokia Theater.
    http://ktla.com/2015/06/09/nokia-theatre-at-downtowns-l-a-live-is-rebranded-microsoft-theater/

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    there's a rumor going around saying that tickets will be available for purchase for premier badge holders starting tomorrow 6/12. we should receive the e-mail with the start time by friday morning. general admission tickets will be available for purchase monday 6/15

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Ill be jealous then since i couldnt afford the premier and will go as a regular

Im counting on the premier people to take good pics and post them here, i,ll post mine form the back of the theater ;)

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm gonna try and sneak in my GoPro

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    ^ Dude, do it.

Anyway I reaaaaally don't care about seats at this point; it's a blessing even to go in honestly.
    And @honkey5 I doubt we'll be thaaat far back if we buy fast after it becomes available for us. There aren't thousands of premier badges around; most AX attendees are regular after all.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    http://animeexpo2015.sched.org/event/fb0e102d1229cf32042d4febef41aa40?iframe=no&w=i:100;&sidebar=yes&bg=no#.VXnIhfkzhBc

AX presents MCZ with Special Guest KISS at Microsoft Theater
    Thursday July 2, 2015 8:00pm - 11:00pm

so we have a concert time now atleast. hah, AX so bad.

• June 2015
    131 Reputation
    Three hours T_T wish I hadn't had to cancel.