Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    50 Reputation
    They are going to have a 3 hour concert!? Ok we cut our mock playlist setting way to short then lol

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    YES 3hrs!!! Wonder if its all concert or maybe they worked in a meet & greet?! Either way this is FANTASTIC!!!I'm going to thank kwkm on twitter now lol remember hastag #meetmomoclo

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    This is awesome news.

Going to keep my emotions in check for now though until I see the official breakdown for the time slot. :)

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    Yes! I had given up hope to see Neo STARGATE (my favorite song), but they there might be a chance they perform it now with the bigger time slot. :)

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

^ Dude, do it.

Anyway I reaaaaally don't care about seats at this point; it's a blessing even to go in honestly.
    And @honkey5 I doubt we'll be thaaat far back if we buy fast after it becomes available for us. There aren't thousands of premier badges around; most AX attendees are regular after all.

Nemurenatta, lets post here in the biggest capital letters we can the moment you/me find out the regular tickets are on sale, so other guys in this blog who arent premier get good seats also

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Oh, crap, this is bad.
    I was planning on taking the train to and fro but this changes everything since the last train back home leaves at 9:30.
    I'm gonna have to figure something out...
    Other than that, though, this is awesome news, so hyped.
    And, agreed, we'll make sure people know when tickets are up for regular.

Edit: Found a solution, though would be good to know around when we should have an official "end time" for our gathering after the concert.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Oh, crap, this is bad.
    I was planning on taking the train to and fro but this changes everything since the last train back home leaves at 9:30.
    I'm gonna have to figure something out...
    Other than that, though, this is awesome news, so hyped.
    And, agreed, we'll make sure people know when tickets are up for regular.

Edit: Found a solution, though would be good to know around when we should have an official "end time" for our gathering after the concert.

oh, I was going to say. If you needed to say just for the night, you could stay over my father's apartment in Chinatown.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'll take that into consideration if anything does arise that further impedes my going to the concert, but for now it should be okay. Thanks for the offer!

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Ebichus last performance of the tour is on the 27th and Syachihoko's is on the 16, imagine they brought them out as a surprise guest during the concert. It would be so cool to see Hinata and Chiyu in person.

one can only dream for a mini Girls Factory 2015 LV for us U.S. fans

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I'll take that into consideration if anything does arise that further impedes my going to the concert, but for now it should be okay. Thanks for the offer!

no problem, but just so you know...you'll have to take the couch or floor.

Also go this from talking with one of the Japanese mononofus on twitter :

Apparently people in Japan are also waiting to find out when tickets goes on sale so they can make plans. I was told on twitter " Even if w/o premier budge, we have a chance to get VIP seats, it was announced from Momoclo side, so I just wanna know how's going."

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I hope 3 hours really mean 3 hours of the girls... because the fact that KISS is also announced might mean they'll take a lot of time. Nevertheless I'm sure they'll have an amazing setlist.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    a friend FINALLY got her code. She got this in the email, much different than mines:

Also, the AX 2015 presents MCZ with Special Guest KISS at Microsoft Theatre is a WILL CALL event and you will need to come to the Ticketing Booth at least 2 hours before the start of the concert to pick up your concert ticket. Since seating is General Admission by Section, if you are going with other people and wish to sit together, you will need to arrive at the theater to line up, check in, then find your seats together.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    So basically we CAN sit together regardless of when we get our tickets. Since all we have to do is line up together (assuming we have tickets in the same section) and pick out whatever available seats together. Good news for people who are going with someone

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Oh, sweet. That's pretty cool, guess we won't have to be scattered all over the place unless closer seats are available in other sections and those run out.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    yeah this latest email is different then what they told me when AX sent me my code a few days ago.

Also the AX 2015 presents MCZ with Special KISS at Nokia Theatre is assigned seating.

Just goes to show how unorganized they are lol But I'm glad we can sit with the people we're going with. Definitely lining up EARLY for best possible seats lol

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, I think I will as well (do alert us when you will be lining up in the group text!), this good news is starting to overshadow the mess we had to deal with a few days ago, I think.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Yeah, I think I will as well (do alert us when you will be lining up in the group text!), this good news is starting to overshadow the mess we had to deal with a few days ago, I think.

Yeah, I'll post my phone number about a week before the concert in FB. I'll let you guys know when I do. Also people without FB can message me to exchange numbers at that time as well (if you want to) I dunno...I might just line up right after I get my ticket. Since we get supposed to line up for them at least 2hrs before the concert. Or the group I'm with could line up before the WILL CALL...we'll see. But I'll let you guys know in text

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Alrighty guys I have the banner! :D Make sure to look out for me so we can sign this bad boy. Idk how to post pictures, so you can see it on the FB group.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I think this is it.....image
    Whaddayaknow it DOES show images from FB after all :D
    I think for anyone interested, we can start organizing a meeting spot for us in the morning. Since the concert starts at 8pm. It would have to be outside the lounge though since not everyone can go there.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    most attendees from this forum will be arriving after 12PM which means the meetup has to be between noon and 8PM

AX 2015 Gathering Schedule: Thursday, July 2, 2015
    (subject to change)

Premiere Fan Lounge (8AM opens/9PM closes)
    Badge Pick-Up & Purchase (12AM opens/8PM closes)
    Possible meetup before Welcome Ceremony (TBA)
    Guest of Honour Welcome Ceremony (5:45pm - 6:45pm)
    *we can all attend the ceremony together*
    Possible meetup outside Microsoft Theatre (TBA)
    ももいろクローバーZ Microsoft Theatre L.A. LIVE (8:00PM-11:00PM)
    Yard House Dinner (TBA)

someone should also update this list of attendees:
    daflightking
    nemurenatta +1 possibly 2
    Dave
    olorosooso
    dgmdnHD
    Badalight
    ssk_lennie10
    Lak + 3 others
    honkey5
    Gakugeeeekai