Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • dogsrdogsr

June 2015
    30 Reputation
    So I filled out the Premier Fan Ticket Request Form for Momoclo and then I got this email from AX:

{Subject: Ticketed Events Pre-Sale & Ticket Request Info

Premier Fan Ticket Pre-Sale Period & Ticket Request Info
    For Masquerade, AMV Competition, and MYTH: Legends of Burlesque & Magic,
    the Premier Fan pre-sale period will open TODAY, Friday, 6/5/2015 at 6pm untitl Monday, 6/6/2015 at 6pm, when ticket sales open to the General Attendees.

In order to access the pre-sale period for Masquerade and AMV Competition, please use the password: ax15------

To request to apply your included event ticket to any of the following events, please use the Premier Fan Ticket Request Form.

Momoiro Clover Z
    Cool Japan Festival presents WagakkiBand & IA
    Maid or Butler Cafe}

Is this email confirmation that I filled out the form? Is this "password" the same thing as the discount code? Am I supposed to be waiting for a different number? AX does not answer my emails.

• dogsrdogsr

June 2015
    30 Reputation
    {Subject: [anime-expo.org] Premier Fan Ticket Request

Hello!

Here is your Premier Fan discount code: ---------

Please note that EventBrite will only allow you to apply one discount code at a time. Therefore, you will have to make multiple single transactions if you have more than one code.

Also the AX 2015 presents MCZ with Special KISS at Nokia Theatre is assigned seating. Therefore, if you are going with other people and wish to sit together you will both have to coordinate and purchase your tickets at the same time.

Best Regards,

Jennifer

Events Ticketing, Anime Expo}

Ha! 30mins after posting here for the first time, I got my code email.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    man, I'm finally back home from Vegas. I'm glad to be using my computer again instead of relying on my phone. Anyways, I finally got my code last night. I had to get it through AX ticket support.... bastards

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    Lak said:

man, I'm finally back home from Vegas. I'm glad to be using my computer again instead of relying on my phone. Anyways, I finally got my code last night. I had to get it through AX ticket support.... bastards

How do i contact those guys, cause I still don't have my code yet lmao

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Finally got my code too Lak. Glad you got yours as well. I also had to contact them twice lol

• June 2015
    472 Reputation

Lak said:

How do i contact those guys, cause I still don't have my code yet lmao

Finally got my code too Lak. Glad you got yours as well. I also had to contact them twice lol

One of my friends is still waiting for his code, can I also ask which method of contact you guys used so I can pass it along to him?

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, same with one of my friends and her code. Would be appreciated!

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    I messaged them on Facebook. I received fairly fast responses to. I was shocked.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I got nothing but "wait for details to be released when tickets goes on sale" from FB. I sent questions to their contact page, where you needed to put a confirmation number ( now its Eventbrite order number ) It took them about a week before I got an email back. Good luck to everyone still waiting
    http://www.anime-expo.org/contact/

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Received a package from Japan this morning
    The box was about 2 pounds, maybe due to all the extra wrapping paper they used.
    imageimage
    Spoiler:
    First two small parcels from Smooch
    Two Team Syachihoko towels & rechargeable penlight (still waiting on my two King Blade X10II which should arrive soon)

Spoiler:

Second parcel: Ariyasu Momoka & Tamai Shiori Happi. I was sad because smooch had a limit of two per customer. I was going to purchase all five but they didn't let me :(. Takagi Reni's Happi was my favorite one by the way (has the best design in my opinion)
    imageimage

Spoiler:
    I was able to snatch this baby up right before it was out of stock.

See you guys in July 2!

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    So cool!!
    Speaking of penlights/glowsticks, I wonder if they'll actually hand them out for free? I mean, there would be a severe lack of lights at the concert since American performers don't utilise them, and not everyone going will get the memo to buy one if they have some for sale at the exhibit hall.
    Last year for the Kill la Kill event, they gave out ones to everyone for free for the Eir Aoi concert. Thankfully that one has all the girls' colours and more, so I'm bringing that one just in case. It uses batteries though so I'm gonna have to replace them just in case it dies on me. I wonder how long the life on it is? Only used it for a few hours after all.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm going to check the exhibition hall for momoclo related items in case exhibitors bring some. Freebies would be more than welcomed too

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    After sending mass emails to every official help address I could find, I was given an event code. No idea if my emails even had anything to do with it :T

Now for part two of the frustration train where tickets can go live at any moment

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

After sending mass emails to every official help address I could find, I was given an event code. No idea if my emails even had anything to do with it :T

Now for part two of the frustration train where tickets can go live at any moment

Yeah, seems like they're only giving the code if you ASKED for it. Did the guys who got their code early, got it without having to make some sort of request. Cuz its ridiculous that they're SUPPOSEDLY going to open pre sale soon and some people I know STILL haven't gotten a code. I told them to send a request through the contact, twitter AND facebook.

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Saw this on twitter "If you get into line early, you will be allowed in directly after the Premium Badge holders."

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    What's their definition of early though? 1st 20-50 people in line? 1st 100? or 1st 10 lol Theres always going to be people showing up early anyways. Also Premier bages holders are allowed 1hr before general ticket holders. Thats a 1 hour period. What exactly does "directly after the Premium Badge holders" mean, cuz it doesn't mean much if its after the 1hr....which is normal entry time lol

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    That's rather obvious... I mean, regular go in after anyways, right?
    Unless they do mean we can get in during that one hour period.
    They didn't word it well.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    I hope on a month´s time we´ll be remembering this chaos and laughing it off.... I really hope :/

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    ^ In any case, let's both try to get in line as early as possible. I'm sure we'll all try to do that as soon as the Nokia opens up anyway though, Premier or not, lol.
    I'm sure the concert itself will be worth all this!

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

^ In any case, let's both try to get in line as early as possible. I'm sure we'll all try to do that as soon as the Nokia opens up anyway though, Premier or not, lol.
    I'm sure the concert itself will be worth all this!

Im betting on that.

I cannot believe that there are concerts for Van Halen on november that you already can purchase tickets, and MCZ is on 3 weeks and still nothing