Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • July 2015
    78 Reputation
    Ahrin seemed to interact with us the least. I wasn't a huge Reni fan but I am after this. She was really interactive with everyone and seemed the most genuine.

Shiori talked a lot. She asked me a question but I can't for the life of me remember my response.

Some part of me hopes that when they look back at their american debut in the future that I'm a face they remember because I kind of stood out.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    In my section (Pit Left) whenever Aarin came to our side a lot of people showed her support by changing the light stick colour to pink. I think that was pretty nice, she really did have a lack of support.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    i wanna see more of her.. i remember when i got into MCZ and Akarin left almost at the same time, and i used to think: it should have been A-RIN.

Yeah, im ashamed to confess that, but now i grown to like her a lot, i´d say i like her best after momokachan, but then comes deko with some cute new haircut and i think, no, i like kanako best. Then comes shiorin all smiles and i think, no, i like shiorin best... then comes renichan just being renichan, and everything goes upside down lol

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Some part of me hopes that when they look back at their american debut in the future that I'm a face they remember because I kind of stood out.

you lucky guy..

Maybe its time to start tweeting kwkm asking him to put the video they recorded to stream in the stage side screens as a blu/ray...

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

i wanna see more of her.. i remember when i got into MCZ and Akarin left almost at the same time, and i used to think: it should have been A-RIN.

Yeah, im ashamed to confess that, but now i grown to like her a lot, i´d say i like her best after momokachan, but then comes deko with some cute new haircut and i think, no, i like kanako best. Then comes shiorin all smiles and i think, no, i like shiorin best... then comes renichan just being renichan, and everything goes upside down lol

Shiorin stuck out to me the most in the beginning until Reni caught my attention after about a month. I wasn't that fond of Aarin because I didn't really like the cutesy members but her professionalism made me think otherwise. She has a lot of power when on stage which is hard to forget, especially since she's the one leading the chants XD
    I just hope she gets more and more attention in the US where they see more of her professionalism while still being the cute one.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm sure that you'll be remembered more than others, Badalight, unlike me, haha. I just hope I helped Momoka feel more at peace being in the States, I feel bad she was so uncomfortable at the start of it all. I did give her quite a bit of attention, anyway lol.

• July 2015
    78 Reputation

I'm sure that you'll be remembered more than others, Badalight, unlike me, haha. I just hope I helped Momoka feel more at peace being in the States, I feel bad she was so uncomfortable at the start of it all. I did give her quite a bit of attention, anyway lol.

Hey man, you got a picture with them and shook momokas hand. That's more than I got. Im jealous.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

July 2015
    20 Reputation
    The show was incredible. I still can't believe it happened.

@nemurenatta i was in the left pit as well... Row 4 by the aisle.

I had a Reni fan from Japan next to me. We would go crazy every time she would come to our side. I think we got her to wave at us.

I agree about Aarin, she is such a good performer. Her dance moves are so elegant. I like her a lot, but still, i was really impressed with her.
    By the end of the show, i did turn my penlight pink. I yelled out her name a few times too.

I hope they come back, like they said. East coast this time, haha.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    ^ Hey, I was in the same row! That Reni fan was super awesome. At the end of the show he told me "let's meet again: this time in Japan!" It was great!

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    Anyone else have post-live blues? Im extremely happy, but it's sad to think I may never see them again and certainly not in the same capacity.

• July 2015
    144 Reputation
    It was an awesome experience, especially as I've never participated in an idol event before. It was the most fun I've had at an event in a while. The only things I really felt were lacking were Hashire! and Z Densetsu :P

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    Well, I'm not depressed just yet but it will hit me. Right now I'm just super exhausted. I'm at the con still and at times I can barely keep my eyes open. The day after the concert really drains all the energy out of you, at least for me.

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    I'm a walking zombie dude. @-)

• July 2015
    220 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Anyone else have post-live blues? Im extremely happy, but it's sad to think I may never see them again and certainly not in the same capacity.

I'm still riding the high! Kinda in the...did that really just happen funk. It was pretty much a once in a lifetime experience. And as much as I might have liked better seats, other songs, wished I coulda made the special event at the Marriott (so sad on that) etc...It was sooooooooo sweet to just be there!

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    Yeah i have regrets too. I couldnt get a group pic with them or even with just kanako wouldve been fine. They also took a big pic with a bunch of fans and im sad im not in that.

I also froze up when I had a chance to say something to Kanako and got no words out, then I got pushed along by security.

My memories are slowly getting more hazy aswell. But Shioris smiles at me will stay with me forever.

But in general I feel so lucky to have stood out to them.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, I froze up when I passed Momoka by on our way out of Wednesday's event ahaha. I feel pretty much the same way you do, Badalight, the fact that they even know I exist is incredible to think about, ahaha. Being acknowledged by Momoka was the greatest feeling ever.

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    I was so enamored that i didnt even notice momoka or ahrin. Shiori asked me a question and I don't even remember my response to her.

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    I was wearing pink lol. The Puninofos were really nice and we kind of came together, because there was kind of lack of support for her. Though anyone whose oshi is Aarin surely should have thought her presence was 11/10, because she talked a lot, was very friendly/cutesy, and performed amazingly (of course hitting all her notes over the top). :D

• July 2015
    904 Reputation

Just a little something for you guys and the girls ;P

• July 2015
    19 Reputation
    ive just arrived at cancun.

I and all japanese fans say thank you everyone.
    We had really enjoyed with your help .i believe you guys had a great moment.