Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • dcpoor

July 2015
    33 Reputation
    I heard elsewhere that originally it was planned to have KISS actually perform for a bit but that AX wouldn't give KISS enough time to rehearse. I'm not sure how much truth there is in that, but would be a fitting example of AX screwing things up again.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Yeah, that doesnt come as a surprise. Or likely Gene Simmons noticed the amateurish way AX was handling things down and had KISS step out

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    Either way to be honest no KISS performance was an 'A' OK in my book lol :P

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^seconded. :)>-

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Yeah.

But having KISS join MCZ onstage would´ve given MCZ more publicity. Which maybe would´ve caught the attention of concert organizers across the country.

You know: "Mmmh. KISS is endorsing these japanese idols. Babymetal is packing venues and they are japanese too. Maybe we should get a piece of this action. What is their name again? Momoiro ? " that would get the ball rolling.

Guess im thinking too much, but even so...

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    It would be awesome if they did it without KISS's help lol Which I think they are capable of doing considering KyaryPamyuPamyu, Perfume, Scandal, and so on have done well in the states.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    they can make it without KISS, but a little push would be nice. I´d like them to return as soon as winter, not in 2 years

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    I want to see them soon, but I will be too busy to see them until February... well, I still hope they come.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    im in the red , financially speaking, after AX, but i´ll be there again in a heartbeat if /when they do come back

I dont know what im gonna do if those Mexico mononofus achieve their purpose tough.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    Mexico mononofus?

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    There is talk among them, and its too early to be more than a rumour, but i dont understimate them. After all, Babymetal just played on Mexico past may, and C-ute will do the same in september, so its not like MCZ in mexico is just a far dream for they.

If this happens it would probably mean MCZ coming back to other places in th US. since i dont think kwkm will bring the girls back just for 1 date. Babymetal was in the middle of their us tour.
    It would be great tough, going to mexico is far cheaper than going to the east coast. Not that i could afford it right now

Dont get too excited , is just a rumour like i said, but it would be cool if materializes...

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    can you link me the groups page please

I might be able to help them out with something.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Are you on the FB Overseas page? Thay posted something yesterday i think.. I cannot acces to FB righ now.

If not, later on i will post the link

Lets see what comes up of this

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    oh facebook. it's fine don't even bother because I don't even have facebook. thanks though

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    i´ll check later on and i´ll post the info.

Like i said, is a rumour, but i dont disbelieve this stuff entirely when it comes to mexico fans. J-pop and k-pop is huge there, at least in Mexico city

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    If its in Mexico I might have to go there, because it is closer than going to the east coast. Also Scandal just had a successful outcome in Mexico so that might be a good place for them to go.

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    Man... I'm gonna be jobless for 7 months and I don't want to dig into my Masters Degree savings... it's gonna be hard to see them if they come back so soon.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    Well, I think it would make sense for them to do an East Coast show, maybe in Yankee Stadium? I don't know how likely it would be but it seems more likely than not considering their relationship with Tanaka. It would be cool to see that I think, although there's no way I can go if that's the case.
    Though, they did express multiple times a desire to come back to Anime Expo, explicitly. I just hope that if that's the case, the next show won't just be a repeat with the same setlist.
    I think it's too much to hope for smoother sailing on AX's part, too, but maybe the experience will be better handled next time? Hopefully? Who knows lol.

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    Both coasts are equally as far for me. The only reason I liked it being attached to AX was because I was going to AX regardless even before Momoclo was announced. If they go to NYC I have to justify paying all of that money PURELY to see Momoclo. I don't think I would have done that before, but after seeing them live I think I would do that now. After the concert I barely even stepped foot into the convention, so it's basically like I paid all of that money to see them anyway.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, same here to be honest. Like, some parts of the con were still fun and all, but once they were announced I put my mindset on them, and I really didn't enjoy myself all that much after the concert, so it is like I went just for them too. Except, I live close to the place and not a great distance. So it's with relative ease for me to go see them if they're in the area here, but nationwide travel is a bit out of my league for one live show, considering I'm still in high school and all that, haha.