Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • July 2015
    11 Reputation
    Finally got to the line and now I see what you meant. Hope momoclo-chans show up
    again but they must be rehearsing...(and there don't seem to be many mononofus around me)

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

July 2015
    20 Reputation
    Got done with all the lines picking up tix and and just got to the Microsoft Theatre. I don't see a line though.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm not getting in line till like 6. It's assigned seating now so it doesn't matter when we get into line. I got Pit Row 4.

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    Make sure to sign the banner! The girls might have seen the amount of energy from you guys last night but this is also something for the fans who couldn't attend and show more support. Have fun~!

• July 2015
    11 Reputation
    Where's it? Got my ticket
    finally!

• Owl

July 2015
    14 Reputation
    Well after 4 grueling hours in line and a bit longer at the exhibit hall/eating im just gonna wait outside the theater until showtime,my feet are killing me lol

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    daflightking has it. Not sure where he is right now but he could be carrying it around the venue by now

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    Update: just checked on Twitter since olorosooso has been keeping me updated there. The banner is somewhere outside Microsoft theater on a blanket. If you see a crowd of Mononofus with some kneeling, that's probably it. So excited to see all the signatures! XD

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

July 2015
    20 Reputation
    I almost don't make it, but managed to sign it. Thank you again for making it. :)

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    No problem! I can't wait to see how it looks after everyone signs it! XD

• spot

July 2015
    12 Reputation
    wanna see pics of you guys, in the pre, concert and after

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    We took a lot after, sadly I didn't think to have someone take some for me ahaha.

• July 2015
    220 Reputation
    New here, hi. Been following the posts here for awhile, finally decided to join.

Nice meeting a couple of you at the concert last night. Thanks again for letting me sign the banner.

Concert was great...but did AX really botch as many things as they could??... worst part (for me) was open seating by section turning into assigned seating! I ended up in row LL, but coulda easily been A since I was there early....
    And what happened to the posters??

Complaints aside, it was a once in a lifetime event. Hope all of you enjoyed it!

• EmceeZEmceeZ

July 2015
    264 Reputation
    ^^ Yeah we never got our posters! We were promised a chance to get signed posters from the girls. It was still an amazing experience though. I never though I'd get a chance to see them live but I did! And they were even more amazing live than I could've dreamed :)

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    I will post pics when i get home on monday. Don't be too jealous of my seat lol

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    I was way too close to take pictures in the concert unnoticed. Literally the stage was RIGHT in front of us save for another row.
    Would have been awesome to have gotten Momoka during Cha-La, she was right there omg

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation

Concert was great...but did AX really botch as many things as they could??... worst part (for me) was open seating by section turning into assigned seating! I ended up in row LL, but coulda easily been A since I was there early....
    And what happened to the posters??

Complaints aside, it was a once in a lifetime event. Hope all of you enjoyed it!

The concert was awesome, and cannot complain about assigned seating since even the guys on the far back had a closer view than most people can get in an average MCZ concert uin japan.

But as for AX... yeah, ther was a lot of mistakes ... having event staff members who had no idea where to pick up badges, who had no idea where to pick up Will call tickets ( i owe to Lak big one for this, if i hadnt found him outside Nokia i´d still be walking around Staples lol), the confussed look on their faces when asked about MCZ with Kiss event... and the worst, having to wait 5 hours to pick up tickets already paid...

Personally witht the excitement of the concert i forgot all about the posters, and anyway they were giving them away at booth 41 if you bought a minimum of 2 singles, i just hope it doesnt turn out later that MCZ did signed them and staff forgot about them or something that dumb

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    My biggest regret is barely missing the picture session... If I would've got there just a few minutes sooner, ughh.

I know I had a better experience than 99% of any Japanese fan has ever gotten, but that still KILLS me. Others got to talk to Kanako and shake her hand. Shiori fans would be jealous of my experiences with her.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    my other complaint is about A-rin not getting enough love from american mononofus. Most of us wore green, some purple, and a decent number of japanese mononofus wearing either red or yellow But not enough A-rinofonus. Too bad because she has become a real pro, almost to challenge Deko her position as Leader

Watsa matter guys, afraid to wear pink? :))

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    The amount of Aarin fans don't seem to be as vocal. Its more obvious after all of the projects. This year we've had 3 Reni projects, a Kanako project, a Shiorin project and a Momoka project yet no word of a project for Aarin. I just hope there's one that can appear for her sake since the amount of stuff given to Reni in the last Folkmura overwhelmed her and left Aarin out