[ALBUM] 3rd "AMARANTHUS" and 4th "Hakkin no Yoake"
  • January 2016
    21 Reputation
    I can't wait to see this video.

• January 2016
    114 Reputation
    Now that's what I call exciting! Really hyped for the PV's now

And, also, I'm still frustrated GOUNN isn't in any of the albums...

• January 2016
    487 Reputation
    SO MUCH HYYYYYPEEEEEE! Wish I could travel into the future. Those outfits... at least Momoka is being seriously adorable i'm fine

• January 2016
    372 Reputation
    Personally, I love those We Are Born clips. They're visually striking, which is what matters in a PV. They don't have to look cool. Everyone and their mother is cool in music videos.

A full video of just that scene might actually go viral, if the song is either weird or catchy enough, imho.
    arinyasu said:

Now that's what I call exciting! Really hyped for the PV's now

And, also, I'm still frustrated GOUNN isn't in any of the albums...

It's a great song, one of my favorites, but it's been out for years at this point. Why replace an original (or relatively new) song with it?

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    January 30
    [TV] Atashi no Ongaku Momoiro Clover Z Zenpen
    1, Koyoi Live no Moto de
    2, Z no Chikai
    3, MOON PRIDE
    4, Hakkin no Yoake

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation

1, Koyoi Live no Moto de

• January 2016
    964 Reputation
    Hakkin no Yoake

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    "WE ARE BORN" was broadcast in its entirety on radio station Tokyo FM.
    Most Japanese Mononofu I've seen on Twitter absolutely love it, so I guess that's confirmation that it will be a great song.

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    Poor audio quality, but someone uploaded the song. And as we thought, it is very good.

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I would have liked WE ARE BORN even more If I weren't picturing them on those baby-teletubbies the whole time =))

The song is going to sound amazing live. I like how Aarin heavy the song is, lately my favorite Momoclo songs had a lot of Aarin. Momoka parts are also incredible.

• January 2016
    904 Reputation
    This is just amazing :3
    Some parts reminds me of some songs I listened to when I was younger. That Momoka part was amazing with those drums. She should play the drums when singing that part :3 the epicness would be so cool!
    The only thing I can see between the PV and the song is OGYAAAA! I'm a bit upset it's only in just that one part because the first time we heard OGYA, I thought they would out it in different parts. But the beginning is fine. I'd love to freak out people with it XD

........OGYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I have restrained reaction yet

• January 2016
    322 Reputation

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    To comment about the cover of the albums, it seriously has a sense of false of false advertising in terms of how 3 of the 5 girls' hair in those pics look today. Heck, you can actually that in this teaser trailer of the photoshoot for the covers:

Either way, the girls still look beautiful!

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    These aren't the covers. They were the first visuals to come out, but the covers were actually decided later on, and are quite different. That being said though, they are still wearing wigs, but it's not "false advertising" or anything like that, it's just a theme.

• January 2016
    116 Reputation
    MM305 said:

To comment about the cover of the albums, it seriously has a sense of false of false advertising in terms of how 3 of the 5 girls' hair in those pics look today.

Eh, I don't think it's any more or less "false advertisement" than the other album cover where they're all blonde lol

• January 2016
    264 Reputation
    We Are Born is going to be INTENSE live! I can't wait for this.

• January 2016
    904 Reputation
    So I did a thing with the trailer and a certain part of the song...
    https://twitter.com/mizukichan06/status/693982352612184064

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation

Hakkin no Yoake Track 14: "Pinku Zora" (The Kanji's furigana indicate this reading. The literal kanji reading would be "Momoiro Zora". This would translate to "Pink Sky").
    Lyrics and Composition: Doumoto Tsuyoshi
    Arrangement: Doumoto Tsuyoshi and Sogawa Tomoji

May i know..is it Domoto tsuyoshi from Kinki Kids?

• February 2016
    964 Reputation
    「WE ARE BORN」MV(YouTube edit)