[ALBUM] 3rd "AMARANTHUS" and 4th "Hakkin no Yoake"
  • January 2016
    116 Reputation
    I don't think the use of a banjo would be far fetched at all, haha

The hype for this album just keeps building!

• January 2016
    904 Reputation
    no really. Imagine Reni just catching a banjo passed to her during the concert and have her own banjo solo for the song! That would be amazing and something that should be filmed! XDDDDDDDDDDD

• January 2016
    487 Reputation
    ^^^ A Banjo solo would be the best thing I have ever seen at a concert, especially by Reni-chan!

• January 2016
    220 Reputation
    Just to be correct...I believe Arin is holding a French Horn. Completely different music vibe! hahahaha

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation
    Giraffe jokes aside , i m seeing a lot of Beatles' Sgt Pepper similarities in there. Like the fact that the girls are dressed like a marching band from the underworld in context with all those "Paul is dead" theories that claim that the cover of The Beatles Pepper´s was the image of a funeral. For starters

• January 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Very true. The Sgt. Pepper cover was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it.

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I wanted a re-recording of MOON PRIDE changing the electric guitar for the electric girl banjo but MOON PRIDE is not on AMARANTHUS. Just imagine the power of Reni's banjo solo :))

Now seriously, the banjo is a possibility, Syachi's Country Girl features a banjo and the song is awesome.

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Hakkin no Yoake limited edition
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/172646
    Hakkin no Yoake regular edition

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Hakkin no Yoake limited edition
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/172646

I love this one. I actually feel like there's more to decipher on it, like:
    - Apple (?) tree with snake like Eve's temptation.
    - The sky inside Kanako and Reni's head being blue instead of their colors. Because they're older? Like they're dreaming adult dreams now, instead of seeing a magical world like a kid.

I think the theme for this one is adulthood, but I don't know how to fit a giant ball of blonde hair with five faces on my theory =)) so I'll just take the limited edition cover under consideration.

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "a giant ball of blonde hair" is a Sun (Star) - Dawn of platinum

• January 2016
    116 Reputation
    I love how Kanako's dress drapes out of her "face" in the limited edition cover. It's almost grotesque, like it's a tongue spilling out.

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    It's as if the inside of her "face" is the world of adulthood and she wants to spill out of it, not quite comfortable yet with her newfound adulthood. Notice how the face is her with her hair cut and inside it shows her with long hair, possibly a symbol of her youth and childhood.

• AzureusAzureus

January 2016
    1470 Reputation

• January 2016
    964 Reputation
    M2「WE ARE BORN」&「Tougenkyou」 INST TEASER

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    WE ARE BORN sounds so EPIC! Do we even know what songs are getting a PV? I'm guessing two albums two PV's but I don't remember if it has been announced yet.

• January 2016
    17 Reputation
    Invader said:

WE ARE BORN sounds so EPIC! Do we even know what songs are getting a PV? I'm guessing two albums two PV's but I don't remember if it has been announced yet.

The limited for AMARANTHUS will have the PVs for WE ARE BORN and Monokuro Dessan while the limited for Hakkin no Yoake will have the PVs for Hakkin no Yoake and Mahoro Vacation.

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation

Invader said:

The limited for AMARANTHUS will have the PVs for WE ARE BORN and Monokuro Dessan while the limited for Hakkin no Yoake will have the PVs for Hakkin no Yoake and Mahoro Vacation.

Thanks! WE ARE BORN certainly sounds like it could have an amazing PV. We're 1 month away, They should release a new PV each week to make the wait easier :D

• January 2016
    17 Reputation
    Invader said:

Invader said:

Thanks! WE ARE BORN certainly sounds like it could have an amazing PV. We're 1 month away, They should release a new PV each week to make the wait easier :D

Well, we did get the PV for Hakkin no Yoake, but I don't think we'll get the rest before the release date.

• January 2016
    116 Reputation
    I can already hear mononofu chanting in my head at the beginning of WE ARE BORN lol. It's going to be epic. I really should just be in complete blackout now until the albums come out!

• January 2016
    38 Reputation
    So I guess the clip of them screaming from that old teaser was for WE ARE BORN?