[ALBUM] 3rd "AMARANTHUS" and 4th "Hakkin no Yoake"
  • August 2015
    5201 Reputation

• mocha21mocha21

August 2015
    380 Reputation
    CD and CD bonus for the limited? I smell BAR-style solo and combi songs, we've got Seventeen Boogie and American Cherry, the rest is yours hyad.

my guess for the double album concept: duality old Momoclo vs new(er) Momoclo

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    please please pleas include Eien No Trinity on the 4th Limited edition bonus cd... i dont care if they rerecord the other girls vocals with Tamai and Kanako.... in fact, thats a good idea

• InvaderInvader

August 2015
    1737 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

please please pleas include Eien No Trinity on the 4th Limited edition bonus cd... i dont care if they rerecord the other girls vocals with Tamai and Kanako.... in fact, thats a good idea

What? Chiyu and Hinata are perfect in that song. Replacing them with Shiori and Kanako is blasphemy!

The more I think about the two albums I'm convinced it's just to be able to include all the singles since 5th Dimension. I don't expect any concept or anything, at least not musically.

• mocha21mocha21

August 2015
    380 Reputation
    Believe or not since 2013 they have only released six singles, for the record, BAR got five singles, and 5D with four singles+two lead songs with music videos.
    (Meanwhile The 48s releases a single for every three months)

• InvaderInvader

August 2015
    1737 Reputation
    ^ True, but there's a lot of B-sides they're obsessed with that will probably get included. I can also see them adding Chai Maxx Zero in there even though it was on the Christmas single.

I see two possibilities:

1- they split the singles and B-sides between the two albums. That way it'll be hard to make albums that are musically consistent.

2- all the singles and B-sides go to one album + a couple of new songs + solo and unit songs on the 2nd CD. Then we get the other album filled with new songs and they make it the most glorious conceptual album ever.

I pray for option 2 since I'm in need of Momoclo blowing me away musically again. I'll stop speculating now since there are some people who don't like it and wait until February to see what happens.

Edit: Just realized it's 7 month away, it feels like a long time to go without a new single. Hopefully their lives will keep me alive.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    Invader said:

What? Chiyu and Hinata are perfect in that song. Replacing them with Shiori and Kanako is blasphemy!

i know, but if having 2 artists from the same roster but in different groups is the thing that is preventing this song to get a proper release, id rather listen to a MCZ full version than nothing at all. If the reason is office wanting to do a full thing with these 3 girls and schedules is what is holding them back, i would wait too.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    i agree with the b-sides thing, some of those like Link Link and CHMZ are as good as the a-sides. And yeah, the solo songs are already confirmed for the bonus cd.

• August 2015
    322 Reputation
    Heck yes solos! Definitely getting LE for #4, but if the extras on the BD for #3 are just MVs like before, I'll stick to regular lol.

• August 2015
    262 Reputation
    I go away for a week and they announce two albums? Should I go away more often?

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    i dont wish no one no harm, but please do. Maybe when you return there is a u.s. tour announced

• August 2015
    163 Reputation
    In that case, let's all plan to go away for a whole week only to come back and find a world tour has been announced

• October 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Official Site
    http://www.mczalbum.com/
    3rd and 4th album title
    3rd "AMARANTHUS"
    Limited Edition(CD+Blu-ray / 3,800yen+tax)
    Regular Edition(CD / 2,800+tax)
    4th "Hakkin no Yoake"
    Limited Edition(CD+Blu-ray / 3,800yen+tax)
    Regular Edition(CD / 2,800+tax)

Dome Tour
    Day1 "Amaranthus"
    Day2 "Hakkin no Yoake"

February 20 and 21:Nagoya Dome
    February 27:Sapporo Dome
    March 12 and 13:Kyocera Dome(Osaka)
    March 26 and 27:Yahoo Auction Dome(Fukuoka)
    April 2 and 3:Seibu Dome

• October 2015
    322 Reputation
    No CD + CD? No solos?? Sad face!
    Interesting titles though. I'm willing to bet Amaranthus is a conceptual album like 5th Dimension, but I wonder what the theme will be. The Amaranthus is a type of flower, after all.

• October 2015
    264 Reputation
    I'm thinking both albums will be concept albums, but different concepts. I'm curious to see which singles end up which album, and if all of them will be included. I'm not completely sure about Moon Pride and Z no Chikai, since they're so closely tied to other franchises.

• October 2015
    322 Reputation
    Maybe they'll do opposite themes similar to the alter-egos for Saraba. I think that would be really cool.

• October 2015
    1238 Reputation
    The website says Hakkin no Yoake Limited Edition is CD+CD.

• InvaderInvader

October 2015
    1737 Reputation

No CD + CD? No solos?? Sad face!
    Interesting titles though. I'm willing to bet Amaranthus is a conceptual album like 5th Dimension, but I wonder what the theme will be. The Amaranthus is a type of flower, after all.

I bet Amaranthus will be symphonic-metal to go with the song Amaranth by Nightwish :)) . The logo for Amaranthus reminds me of "Dia de los muertos" (ironically, that's today). The logo for the other album seems more experimental so they might try weird EDM stuff again.

• RevanRevan

October 2015
    230 Reputation
    4th album title wasn't it read Shirogane no Yoake (dawn of platinum) ? , i was thinking 3rd album is amaranthus which have lots of color variant just like BAR , while 4th one is like 5th Dimension with the intention of grabbing platinum award which mean, i hope, they seriously thinking go abroad..... , btw whats with this plant thing first the title for beautiful survivor promo is no more diatomaceous (it's kind of green algae) thief n now amaranthus .... just to speak it it's hard ~_~!

• October 2015
    322 Reputation
    The furigana label the reading of the kanji as Hakkin. Wouldn't the reading "shirogane" imply more silver than platinum (which is implicated more with the reading hakkin, judging by what the dictionary says)?

• RevanRevan

October 2015
    230 Reputation
    dawn of silver ..... kind of weird somehow, well they are in golden era they should strive more and Platinum > Gold .... double meaning ? management playing safe ?