[SINGLE]16th The Golden History
  • MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Agreed!

And after hearing this song and the 3 samples of the other songs in this single, I am LOVING this CD already! Among the 4 songs, I think DECORATIONS slightly edges The Golden History as my favorite track on this CD.

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation

ebizori said:

hahaha We can))

but I don't think that we are against any critics for EbiChu. There are just no any critics

I'm not going to do it in my free time (because, like I said, I don't see the point in complaining about things I don't have to listen to/watch), but if you're willing to pay me for my time, I'd be happy to go into the EbiChu sub-forum and ruin all your fun.

Please. I can't speak for anyone else, but you could be bashing Ebichu 24/7 and it would NEVER change my love for them or ruin the fun I have.

Edit: I'm going to keep making crappy gifs from the PV to keep it relevant to the thread. No need to keep baiting me for them, you could just ask nicely ;)

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation

I'd be happy to go into the EbiChu sub-forum and ruin all your fun.

we are waiting for you. and that we all are really boring there. everybody like everything much and that's all

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    lol, this is so ridiculous, it's very funny.

Dude stansfield, you really need to get over yourself.

You are going to encounter people everywhere with opinions that are different that yours. If someone has an opinion that is different than your opinion, that is not an attack or an invalidation of your opinion, and thus it is not an attack or insult on you. Opinions that are different that yours are not "negative" opinions.

People posting opinions that are different than yours has nothing to do with bringing down the fun, or ruining anything.

The only negativity that came into this thread was from you, when you lost your shit people people thought differently about a song than you did.

If you are unable to maintain emotional stability in a thread with a video you liked, while others did not like, then you might need to think about things for a bit.

People not liking something you do like is not an attack on you. You need to find a way to detach yourself from your opinions.

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    I'll gladly discuss with anyone why I don't like this song. Of course, I wouldn't want to hurt any feelings ;)

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Guys, let's get serious for a moment. I mean really serious, like Seishunfu serious. Just to be clear I don't want to rain on anyone's parade.... but I.... gosh... I don't know how to say this... I changed my favorite members. :((

Back in the day it was all momotamai for me, I mean, come on, they're the colors of my country's flag and all, it was meant to be. Now, I just can't, it's all Momoka and Aarin for me.

In all honesty I tried being polite and all, but whoever bashes Aarin for now on would have me knocking on their door like:

BEWARE.

Spoiler:
    I've just turned into a parody of myself, but I mean it, Momoka+Aarin #1

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    But dang LogDog, a "huge" step backwards? That's how you really feel?

I feel like I should asky now what are your top 5 MCZ songs just to know where your MCZ musical taste level.

If you want to answer, either message me or click on my name and look under my discussions where I have a top 5 MCZ song thread n.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I didn't perceive a fun or mood change here despite some saying they didn't like it.
    But then our perception differ. Even for oneself in a given moment

but if you're willing to pay me for my time, I'd be happy to go into the EbiChu sub-forum and ruin all your fun.

See? That's the spirit. That was funny :)

Love the gifs, Invader. Keep 'em coming

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Invader, how does Aarin and Momoka being scared changes your favorite member list? Is it that you feel so sorry for them that you are caring more for them, or that is it funny to you to see them get scared and that made you love them more?

• September 2016
    69 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Invader, how does Aarin and Momoka being scared changes your favorite member list? Is it that you feel so sorry for them that you are caring more for them, or that is it funny to you to see them get scared and that made you love them more?

I don't think it's because of what happened in the video... They probably just had the gifs handy.

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    MM305 said:

But dang LogDog, a "huge" step backwards? That's how you really feel?

Yea, I do. Amaranthus and Hakkin no Yoake were so good, especially in their maturity for these women. They have grown so much from the idol girls they were, into women in their 20s. And the musical growth on both albums I feel really reflected that. They've all improved so much vocally. And after listening to both of those, I thought, this feels like they're going to evolve the ladies away from idol as they grow up, into more of a jpop act.

But now, after hearing the Golden History, it seems I was incorrect in assuming that. This is very much an idol song, it feels like it was written for a younger group.

This song feels like it would work great for Momoclo in 2011, but not really in 2016. It would fit in great on Battle and Romance. But, in my opinion, they have outgrown that.

I am not taking any personal shots at anyone who likes this song just by posting my thoughts on it. If you like it, great! Listen to it twice as much, or buy two copies instead of one, to make up for me not wanting to listen to it again.

My favorite MCZ song is Gounn. I also really like Shiori Kaze, Black Weekend, Hai to Diamond, and DNA Kyoshikyoku.

A great example of a group going the other direction is Ebichu's new single, Massugu. Amazing.

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    MM305 said:

It's more like I feel they're the "reaction queens" of Momoclo and I love that. Making the gifs was what tipped it over for me, I realized nowadays I pay more attention to what they're doing than what Kanako and Shiori are doing.

-----------------------------
    Visual representation of my energy coming back from work (clue: it's Reni. I've never had Kanako's level of energy in my entire life):

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    superninjaerica, Handy?

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Invader, well if you want to see Aarin and Momoka "reacting" to this box game, then here are a couple of old videos of them:

Aarin

Momoka

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    Momoka's boxes should be filled with birds.

Maybe that's why she stopped playing PoGo. Too many Pidgeys??

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    LogDog, Let's face it, no matter how old they are, the kawaii/childish antics will always be definite to Momoclo. I mean seriously, have you seen the "mature" outfits they wore this year?

Spoiler:
    Yep, can definitely convice people that they are 20 year olds in this outfit! image

Nothing shocking here folks, just a couple of adults drinking tea! image

Huh, did the grownups randomly joined a circus with an old man? image

To be fair, they must've just got out of bed and didn't had time to think about what outfits to wear! image

Course I'm exaggerating a bit, but there was even a thread of mine that even addresses the chimpmunky voices of MCZ, and I said that's evident to (almost) all female idol groups at ANY age (inclusding Perfume)!

• September 2016
    220 Reputation
    I like it. (that good enough?)

Yeah its not as mature sounding, but I thought the theme of it "Golden History" was to look back a little bit...(again, no translation skills on my part). But it is one of those light/happy/silly songs that could be BAR era... so then you throw in the game show theme and the what's in the box - (love the wrestling part)...and it is totally a look back of how they got to where they are today.

Any case, its entertainment. Different people like different things, no harm in that. Everyone has their own opinion and likes different things about Momoclo... But that's why we're all here, right?? (Can't we all just get along) The important point is we're all fans of the same group.

I think the only MV i've been more entertained with is the Puppet segment in We Are Born...hahaha, that's still the best (IMHO)

• AzureusAzureus

September 2016
    1470 Reputation
    MUSIC STATION
    The Golden History

ももクロ AbemaTV 20160902

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    LOL, hyperbole aside, you are right MM305. I'd personally love to see them move past the idol costumes. But that's just me.

Above all, we all have the same goal and idea in mind: We really want to see them succeed.

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    by the way, I am very interested whose september's single will be more successful in sales

I mean Momocuro's and Ebichu's singles of course, not Batten's