General Discussion
  • ebizoriebizori

February 2015
    2293 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Additionally any video of Blue's final performance and graduation?

If you mean "2011 Momoiro Clover 410 Nakano Sun Plaza Daikai momokuro haru no ichidaiji", there is on HO's trackers on three discs.
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=40996&next=1

And I can upload it on my yandex disc, if you need.

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I wish they sang 5th dimension songs more often. It's been a while since they've done Get Down or 5 the Power. I think they performed Carpe Diem not so long ago, but I like that one and I want to hear it more.

The same goes for Tsuki to Gingami Hikosen, I like it more than Hai to Diamond but they don't sing it as much.

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Jimusho ni Osaretai no All Night Nippon R 20150214
    Reni & Momoka

• mocha21mocha21

February 2015
    380 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Does anyone have video of when they learned they would be performing at Kohaku?

if what you mean is when the girls freak out in the dressing room of NHK studio, it's in the opening VTR of Momoiro Christmas 2012
    Invader said:

I wish they sang 5th dimension songs more often.

5 the Power and Ozashiki Ressha have been forgotten into oblivion, iirc they didn't perform any of the songs last year.

• February 2015
    131 Reputation
    ^they did 5 the power at fujii to yome last month.

• February 2015
    904 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

Badalight said:

Does anyone have video of when they learned they would be performing at Kohaku?

if what you mean is when the girls freak out in the dressing room of NHK studio, it's in the opening VTR of Momoiro Christmas 2012

here's a 9 minute version. the video was altered due to copyright but enough to hear the screams and the tears and the questions and the freaking out. So cute yet you can't help but to cry as well

• February 2015
    78 Reputation
    Thank you! Oh man that Akari concert was brutal to watch.

• February 2015
    78 Reputation
    Have the members of Momoclo ever talked about what it was like going to school and being idols at the same time? I don't mean the work load (it goes without saying, I'm sure it was difficult) but did they go to public school? Wouldn't it be weird to be famous and attend school normally?

• February 2015
    904 Reputation
    Some tv show hosts have asked about that back in 2011 and 2012. According to the Girls, they don't get called out by fans that much but sometimes there have been fans that did take photos of them in uniform (I remember there were 2 candid pics of Shiorin. And a blogger from around 2010 spotted the girls going to work in their uniforms.) I think they went to public school until graduating middle school. High school is still a mystery to me. But Aarin is graduating next month so now they're all going to be working adults with more flexible schedules.

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    Officially everything was normal, but they never told much, and I didn't follow the stalkers. IIRC Shiori went to a prestigious all-girls high and Kanako to one specifically catering to entertainers. All private.

Without costumes and makeup they're mostly anonymous even now.

Japan does entrance exams rather than finals, so you can slack off unless you're aiming for college. Mayama mentioned that 3 months before graduating she had racked up 200 hours absence, and had to take extra lessons all through winter. For idols that sell school is more of an afterthought.

• all9all9

February 2015
    371 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Have the members of Momoclo ever talked about what it was like going to school and being idols at the same time? I don't mean the work load (it goes without saying, I'm sure it was difficult) but did they go to public school? Wouldn't it be weird to be famous and attend school normally?

Aarin studie at same school as Kanako (maybe Reni and Momoka too, I'm not sure)
    This school has many idols and actor/actress (But Horikoshi got more, I think)
    Anyway, no matter what school, for famous or normal teenager. Japanese culture seems to respect idol's private life.
    In front of fanclub they're famous people, but in school they're just normal student. (Not only Momoclo I mean...)

EDIT 150222
    I check agian and found that maybe Aarin doesn't study at same school as Kanako.
    There're rumors that Aarin's school in Kanagawa, I saw her uniform pics and misunderstanding that's Hinode uniform (Kanako's school)

So sorry for misleading.m(_ _)m

• February 2015
    28 Reputation
    I wonder what it's like now for former-idols like Reina from Ebichu^^

• ebizoriebizori

February 2015
    2293 Reputation
    Yes! I want to know about Reina too. She was remarkable

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    Reina didn't just quit Ebichu before their major debut, she stopped working before entering high school. Her life is probably completely ordinary now, and consists mostly of studying.

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    the funny thing is, I bet Hirono from Ebichu is probably more publicly recognizable since leaving the group since she's been doing a bunch of modeling and commercials. Akarin too.

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation

the funny thing is, I bet Hirono from Ebichu is probably more publicly recognizable since leaving the group

Of course. Why do you think she left? If you want to be an actress, and have the looks, an idol group is a waste of time. I don't know that she ever had as many problems as Akari.

• mocha21mocha21

February 2015
    380 Reputation
    I read at a random blog somewhere about Reina that she had to left because of her poor health, there's a natalie report backing up where she needs to walk out because she got sick in the middle of a live show, not long before her announcement days later.
    but hey, this is a Momoclo thread, so let's go back to Momoclo:
    Finally a good news for us, our best pairing Momotamai got critical acclaims for their performance in Maku ga Agaru and they already got the spotlight for their next movie "Watashi to Watashi".
    synopsis:
    Spoiler:
    Keep dreaming lol :))
    this is a joke nicely done by a fan in twitter, looks like making a fanmade poster becomes a thing now after the "Maku ga Garuru" fad

• February 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^Awww, I fell for it :((

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I was actually surprised that their performance received good reviews, but It was all a lie :))