General Discussion
  • asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    Sorry, didn't notice the derail because there's only one line distinguishing it from the Ebichu thread. Should really be in the URL.

• mocha21mocha21

February 2015
    380 Reputation

^they did 5 the power at fujii to yome last month.

oh, thanks, missed that one, and kinda related: I've updated my list of their song repertoire until Seishunfu and suprised that they've reached 100 songs. They need to keep rotating songs regularly so no song is left behind, like the original Rough Style that was literally forgotten by the girls. :)

full document can be viewed here, feel free to use! :)

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Only 103? I must have some duplicates because I have 123 on my iPod and I still haven't added the KISS and an old Christmas single :)) I love the fact that they have so many songs, that way you can see a lot of their concerts one after the other and you don't get tired.

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    MomoClo will be in Onagawa again on March 22nd, plus a talk show with Kawakami. Looks like they assume the 3B thing will have blown over by then.

• mocha21mocha21

February 2015
    380 Reputation
    Invader said:

Only 103? I must have some duplicates because I have 123 on my iPod and I still haven't added the KISS and an old Christmas single :)).

must be those duplicates from album version, oh and I also don't list remixes (emperor ver, tokumori etc) and live recording version from 5D bonus, I believe the whole discography would exceed 130 songs.
    asan said:

MomoClo will be in Onagawa again on March 22nd, plus a talk show with Kawakami. Looks like they assume the 3B thing will have blown over by then.

looks like that was a mistake, or some unexpected development occurred, natalie updated the news and it now states the talk show is cancelled..
    ---
    lately we barely get any of their appearances in tv show, after some digging up, I found that the nice guy who always uploaded their tv show on Youtube has been retired for various reasons. I want to watch so badly their Nep League quiz on the 23rd, and the Tsurubin talk show with their moms on the 28th :((

• eyelesseyeless

February 2015
    2256 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

lately we barely get any of their appearances in tv show, after some digging up, I found that the nice guy who always uploaded their tv show on Youtube has been retired for various reasons. I want to watch so badly their Nep League quiz in the 23rd, and the Tsurubin talk show with their moms in the 28th :((

That's a bad news, too bad

• February 2015
    366 Reputation
    anyone watched this?

(2015.02.15) Takeshi no Nippon no Mikata (Momota Kanako)

• February 2015
    644 Reputation
    I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HALF OF WHAT BEAT TAKESHI SAYS. /SOBS :(( :(( ~X(

• AzureusAzureus

February 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Waragamisama wa Totsuzen ni 2/20
    Spoiler:

Honma Dekka TV 2/25

Momoclo vs Arashi 2/26

Spoiler:

• February 2015
    262 Reputation

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HALF OF WHAT BEAT TAKESHI SAYS. /SOBS :(( :(( ~X(

he's always kind of mumbled/slurred his words, but he's just getting worse about it as he gets older :))

that motorcycle accident he was in messed him up pretty bad too.

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    February 21
    TV Asahi
    Kanjani no Shiwake Eight
    No1 Guitarist Tournament
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/138944

Player
    ・Yasuda Shota(Kanjani Eight)
    ・Ito Ichiro(Every Little Thing)
    ・Yoshida Sumire(Silent Siren)
    ・Takuya(ex JUDY AND MARY)
    ・ROLLY
    Spoiler:

Judge
    ・Kikuchi Hideaki(ex THE YELLOW MONKEY)
    ・Marty Friedman
    ・Wajima Shinji(Ningen Isu)
    Spoiler:

Takuya(EbiChu:Haitateki)
    Spoiler:

ROLLY(Momoclo:Bokura no Century, Syachihoko:Syachi Summer Budokan)
    Spoiler:

Wajima Shinji(Guitar:Kuroi Shumatsu / Rock and Roll All Nite)
    Spoiler:

Marty Friedman(Guitar: Moretsu Uchu Kokyokyoku Dai Nana Gakusho "Mugen no Ai" / MOON PRIDE)

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    February 27
    Music Station
    ・Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
    ・I Was Made For Lovin' You

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    Nice, two huge idol titans on one show!

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    So this time they're performing with KISS? I can't wait, it can go both ways it either ends up being amazing or an awkward mess. I don't have much faith on KISS :))

I wonder why they decided for "I Was Made For Lovin' You" when they sang "Rock and Roll all night" on the single

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    I'm so ready for this. It should be interesting indeed.

• February 2015
    644 Reputation
    Probably because KISS will be the ones performing that song, if KISS appears...
    otherwise I have no idea. D:

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    That would indeed be a blast.
    And I have all the confidence in KISS :)
    They are true veterans and icons of rock music and know how showbiz works.
    And they have achieved something that Momoclo hasn't (and probably never will): Fame and success all over the world.
    And that for decades. So no reason to belittle them in any way...

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Yeah I didn't mean KISS alone, I was talking more about how they'll blend with the girls. Sorry if it seemed like I was questioning KISS's abilities. It's more about how lost foreign artist usually are on Music Station, and that's even when they don't actually have to collaborate with Japanese acts.

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    [TV] Waragamisama wa Totsuzen ni

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    On the Music Station website the song that appears now is Rock and Roll all Night

The girls are doing press conferences with KISS. The height difference is ridiculous :)) but no wonder because those KISS boots...