General Discussion
  • AzureusAzureus

February 2015
    1470 Reputation

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    Very cool. I particularly enjoyed it because I could hear the translation. I'm excited for the ladies.

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    The translator mistook Paul's comment about the sum being more than the parts to mean their height, and generally didn't let them finish their sentences.

Kanako said they will sing two songs and a chorus at the dome. All those announcements of a big collaboration for 10 minutes on stage.

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Oh just the usual press feeding. That's part of the game.
    But the girls seem to have had a ball :)

Btw that VTR segment from "Waragamisama wa Totsuzen ni" looks like a part from something bigger?

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    From Oricon

• mocha21mocha21

February 2015
    380 Reputation
    Momota have taken up several levels of badass with the feather cape :)) , and Takagi and Gene always got along really well :D
    ----
    Marie no MOVIE!GO!

mcz_ul has been started once again, but looks like he narrows down the upload into local news only.

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    all9 said:

Aarin studie at same school as Kanako

Then how did Aarin know about Fleming when Kanako said she hadn't done physics since middle school, on this week's chan. Some things shouldn't be elective.

• all9all9

February 2015
    371 Reputation
    asan said:

all9 said:

Then how did Aarin know about Fleming when Kanako said she hadn't done physics since middle school, on this week's chan. Some things shouldn't be elective.

I check agian and found that maybe Aarin doesn't study at same school as Kanako.
    There're rumors that Aarin's school in Kanagawa, I saw her uniform pics and misunderstanding that's Hinode uniform (Kanako's school)

So sorry for misleading.m(_ _)m

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    『坂崎幸之助のももいろフォーク村Go!Go!ギターガールZ』
    2月14日(土)~3月1日(日)
    スカパー!オンデマンドのフジテレビNEXTsmartで無料配信中!
    http://video.fc2.com/content/20150222DqWTLbXE/

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation

『坂崎幸之助のももいろフォーク村Go!Go!ギターガールZ』

I love how they move as a unit. Every backstage video has a line of desks with the usual people, who probably rarely see the offices of their various companies. Celebrities come and go, so there's stacks of outgoing and incoming gifts. And all the matching equipment, everything comes in five colours!

I think it really helped that they've always done this, because Stardust had the numbers. If you start with not only no budget but no permanent staff you'll never get idols this comfortable at work.

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    all9 said:

asan said:

all9 said:

I check agian and found that maybe Aarin doesn't study at same school as Kanako.
    There're rumors that Aarin's school in Kanagawa, I saw her uniform pics and misunderstanding that's Hinode uniform (Kanako's school)

So sorry for misleading.m(_ _)m

Kanako said a joke.
    In Japan, we learn about Fleming in junior high school.
    A-rin probably goes to the same high school as Kanako.

asan said:

IIRC Shiori went to a prestigious all-girls high and Kanako to one specifically catering to entertainers. All private.

Shiori's high school isn't a prestigious school.

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    February 23
    Big Comic Spirits
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/139134

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    It's just effective branding in general. You can't convince somebody to buy a brand if the principles/characteristics of that brand aren't part of the company's culture.

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Kanako said a joke.

Then Iizuka's comment makes more sense. I'd misinterpreted the silence. Thanks!

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    めざまし R1 (20150223)

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Big Comic Spirits
    ももクロちゃん、スピリッツ10回目の記念映像公開!

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    I had to find a Korean proxy though to make it work for me
    ネプリーグ NEP League 20150223
    http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=keigoo&prgid=51945260

and here's the full Waragamisama wa Totsuzen ni... 20150220 episode (without a proxy :) )
    http://video.9tsu.com/video/笑神様は突然に…SP_2202015
    (Though that segment already posted was the full Momoclo deal)

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation

• AzureusAzureus

February 2015
    1470 Reputation