• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    [TV] Sukapa! Ongakusai 2015

Momoiro Punch
    Spoiler:
    桃色幸運草Z - ももいろパンチ (15.02.25.BSスカパー 音樂祭)

M
    Spoiler:
    桃草(百田夏菜子) & 岸谷香 - M (15.02.25.BSスカパー 音樂祭)

Furui Nikki
    Spoiler:
    桃草(有安杏果) & 和田アキ子 - 古い日記 (15.02.25.BSスカパー 音樂祭)

Seishunfu
    Spoiler:
    桃色幸運草Z - 青春賦 (15.02.25.BSスカパー 音樂祭)

Chai Maxx ZERO
    Spoiler:
    桃色幸運草Z - Chai Maxx ZERO (15.02.25.BSスカパー 音樂祭)

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Team Momo Ebi PINKS

Aarin on Yuzu:

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Three more different pinks you'll be hard-pressed to find :)

Btw can anyone tell me what the story is behind Momoka being barefoot in her duet with Wada?

Edit: Oh, and not trained in the knowledge of kanji the joke in the pic above has eluded me so far. Lol

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^ LOL.

It's funny I'm thinking Akiko Wada is really tall while in fact forgetting Momoka is short. Cool performances.

Kanako looks cute in the outfit with the American flag.

I really like the school uniform on the girls for some reason. I've always thought they looked really good in school uniforms especially Kanako now that her hair is short.

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    [TV] VS Arashi
    20150226 VS嵐 ももいろクローバーZ

[CX] VS嵐 [2015.02.26] ももクロ

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    holy crap you're the best. I just popped over to this tab to ask if anybody had it.

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Seishunfu

Spoiler:
    桃色幸運草Z - 青春賦 (15.02.25.BSスカパー 音樂祭)

Is it weird if I like this performance more than the actual recording of the song? While listening to the recording there's something that feel right to me, but this was better. It felt warmer or something.

I find it funny that they waited until until the las member in school was months away from graduation to do a school girl concept :)) they look great though.

• February 2015
    644 Reputation
    VS Arashi was pretty funny. Momoka missing her kick was priceless.

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    didn't Momoka completely miss kicking the ball last time they were on Vs Arashi too?

• February 2015
    904 Reputation
    yes... yes she did... It was right in front of her yet she missed completely XD

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    If you want that Sukapaa ts...
    Spoiler:
    http://jpmediablog.com/tv-show-スカパー!音楽祭-2015-2015-02-25ts32-58gb/
    (you'll have to copy&paste the whole link)
    All credit goes to ici_jp @jpopsuki though!

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I was cleaning my computer and found out an excel sheet with data of their PV views on Youtube from last year. Since it was from February I thought it will be nice to make a comparative with their data right now.
    http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/post/112165784324/momoiro-clover-z-pv-viewings-comparative-from

Things to note from the graph:
    - Momoiro Punch and Mirai e Susume doubled their numbers.
    - Kaito Shoujo added 6 million views in a year. That's more than overall GOUNN, Naitemo and pretty much MOON PRIDE.
    - Saraba also added 5 million views.
    - MOON PRIDE only had 2 million more views than Naitemo, that's not much considering Sailor Moon.
    - Their KISS collab deserves more views, it's an amazing PV.

I didn't add Seishunfu since they've only just released the short version.

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    Great work.

Some of this is surprising and some of it isn't. Moon Pride stats are bit shocking though I wonder if SM's ratings in Japan are having an adverse affect on the vid views? I will say that I didn't even know there was a vid for the song until Youtube suggested it after I watched their GF14 performance the the fifth time. In fact, I don't remember the press ever mentioning a video when the SM reboot was announced in the States. So maybe it's an awareness thing?

Kaito Shoujo boost is inevitable. It's an incredibly catchy song.

Saraba is a cool video and the song incredibly catchy so it actually makes sense that its views would increase.

Shame about Neo-Stargate. Cool song and even cooler video. I really like that video a lot. It's probably my favorite after the KISS collabo.

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    Momoiro Punch doesn't surprise me too much just because it seems to be kind of an evergreen song; they drag out here and there for televised performances and it continues to stand well with their major label stuff.

pretty sad numbers for Roudou Sanka though, since it's both one of my favorite songs and videos of theirs.

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^ It's one of my mine too. It's really under appreciated in my opinion. It's got a funky sound like old school Hip-hop.

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    Me three. Roudou Sanka is one of my absolute favorite Momoclo songs and one of the few PVs I revisit over and over again.Surprised at how comparatively low it is.

And Chai Maxx. I freakin love that song, and the PV was really fun. Really memorable choreo too.

• February 2015
    93 Reputation
    A couple more things to note: Chai Maxx is just a short version (they also have a video where they do the whole song on a rooftop or something with 2 million views) so the low numbers are not surprising (though Mitemite has a pretty high view-count. I guess choreo videos are just really popular :P). Also, the last three PVs are uploaded to their own channel, which probably affects views.
    Also, with Moon Pride they uploaded the full song twice: the PV and a live performance. So the views are split up between the two (I myself prefer watching the performance to watching the PV). The live version has an additional 1.5 million views.
    And I love the difference in views between Mirai e Susume and Kaitou Shoujo. :)) (Though to be fair, Mirai was uploaded three years after Kaitou Shoujo. Which I guess is also worth mentioning, both Mirai e Susume and Momoiro Punch were uploaded long after they were new.)

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    [TV] MUSIC STATION

• February 2015
    644 Reputation
    lol Momoka playing the cymbals during RARAN

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    [UST] Ustream Award 2014
    Momoclo won the Ustream Award 2014.(10th:Team Syachihoko)