General Discussion
  • March 2015
    77 Reputation
    I can never get enough of their performances. They really energize me creatively because they look like they have so much fun. Their energy is always so impressive. Also, I always like the songs more when I hear/see the live versions. Hearing/seeing Chai Maxx Zero a couple of times is making me really love the song. I've always liked the choreography.

• March 2015
    78 Reputation
    Aside from Overture and the Akarin song. There's a lot of tv appearances and such where they come on and a slow version of Shojo Ikuze (with no lyrics) is being played.

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    新アイドルチームわたあめ誕生 ももいろクローバーZ・佐々木彩夏、私立恵比寿中学・星名美怜、チームしゃちほこ・安藤ゆず

:-S :-S :-S
    Sasaki Ayaka:160cm
    Hoshina Mirei:159.6cm
    Ando Yuzu:153cm
    チームわたあめ

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    HOT WAVE [2015.03.11] ももクロ コメント (非公開)

• eyelesseyeless

March 2015
    2256 Reputation
    momomofu said:

lol, that's what I've been thinking. Mirei got taller or Ahrin is actually shorter that 160 :))

• March 2015
    78 Reputation
    What's the song that plays when momoclo ends their concerts? It sounds like an instrumental version of something, but I can't put my finger on it.

• March 2015
    93 Reputation
    Badalight said:

What's the song that plays when momoclo ends their concerts? It sounds like an instrumental version of something, but I can't put my finger on it.

You mean this one?

Ano Sora e Mukatte. :)

• March 2015
    78 Reputation

Badalight said:

You mean this one?

Ano Sora e Mukatte. :)

Yes, that song. Is there an instrumental version of it though, like they use to close out their concerts? (IE the video above).

• March 2015
    212 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Yes, that song. Is there an instrumental version of it though, like they use to close out their concerts? (IE the video above).

• March 2015
    262 Reputation

• mocha21mocha21

March 2015
    380 Reputation
    when people said social media was responsible for the cancellation, it's only the people outside Japan that went apeshit over this matter and most of them are missing the point. but I'm glad they didn't went that way, besides performing Seishunfu was far more fitting considering the movie promotion stuffs and the graduation season.
    momomofu said:

I think the ones in Ebichu profile are outdated already :))

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    apparently a decent number of the signatures were from Japan as well. but the best comment I've seen said that right now Japan's preparing for the olympics in a few years and the wife of the US' first black president is visiting Japan soon; this is a very good time for Japan as a whole to maybe start considering the way they look to the rest of the world. Abe + friends are doing a really good job of embarrassing themselves on the world's stage (pro-apartheid, really?) and frankly the more bad PR the country can avoid, the better.

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

it's only the people outside Japan that went apeshit over this matter and most of them are missing the point.

Calling people's reactions on this matter "going apeshit" is a bit questionable. And Japan is part of the global community if they like it or not...
    But I think we had that discussion already...

• March 2015
    131 Reputation
    Yeah, we don't need to rehash this and rehash this. It was a bad decision followed up by the correct decision not to air it.

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Instead of the usual meagre CD booklet the regular edition of "Seishun Fu" had handsome cards instead (with the lyrics and other info printed on the back).
    Here are my scans
    image image image
    image image image

• honkey5honkey5

March 2015
    304 Reputation

Of the usual meagre CD booklet the regular edition of "Seishun Fu" had cards instead (with the lyrics and other info printed on the back).
    Here are my scans
    image image image
    image image image

Now i want to read the book, which likely wont do anytime soon since i cannot read Kanji, only hiragana

• March 2015
    131 Reputation
    ^I know the feeling. I'm halfway through the second chapter and although it's going faster than I would have figured given my level (learn the vocabulary in the book and you'll see words repeat) it's still tough for a college third-year Japanese student-- enjoying it though.

If you want tips/encouragement for learning kanji drop me a PM. In my experience learning the first 100 or 200 kyoiku kanji felt the hardest and then it seems to have become much easier.

• March 2015
    644 Reputation
    There were some irregularly used kanji in the novel (創る「つくる」 vs. 作る「つくる」)and some stage production jargon (下手「しもて」、上手「かみて」、袖「そで」). By my count, the words I couldn't discern right away, or figured out the reading but wasn't sure of meaning, were over 600 lol.

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Momoclo Documentary (Hajimete no Momoclo)