5201 Reputation
    [Event] DO MALL!SPRING da Z!
    ももクロ、学生服姿で登場!“長いバージョンの自己紹介”も披露 「行くぜっ!春のイオンモール DO MALL! SPRINGだZ」PRイベント1

• March 2015
    78 Reputation
    Shiori's hair is getting long again.

• March 2015
    904 Reputation
    Haha. Don't get your hopes that high. It's almost the same length as kokuritsu until she chopped it off and said "Hello. I'm male Shiorin. Nice to meet you."
    But she has said she wanted to grow her hair out and after Kanako's transformation, why not?

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I think this time might be different and they'll only keep one girl with short hair. I kinda want to know what hairstyle they'd give Shiori now, pigtails are out of the question.

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation
    OM617 said:

I know you summarized, but this is something special given she is talking directly to me and the others in the video personally.

For some reason the non-fucking-Flash version of the UST archive cuts out after Yumitamai come on, but the thing is, in her comments before that she never mentions the international fans, only "from all over Japan". Sorry.

Were there any other videos linked in her blog comments? Cause that's where she got it from. Kwkm said a fan told him about a video at the event, but he forgot to act on it.

• March 2015
    904 Reputation
    The coordinator of the project noticed as well but doesn't really put blame on Reni for saying that since she's an overseas fan, herself. I don't mind, either because the majority did involve local fans than international. But at least we tried.

As for links in her blog, I'm not sure. She said the fan who commented wanted her to see it so she clicked on it. But the link was all over Twitter and I even tweeted it to their Twitter acct just in case.

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation

The coordinator of the project noticed as well but doesn't really put blame on Reni for saying that since she's an overseas fan, herself.

Well, there's a real possibility she never noticed, because you are kind of hidden among the natives, and probably only Momoka "Egosearch" Ariyasu would watch the whole 12min.

• March 2015
    904 Reputation
    I think in the original stream that wasn't archived and filmed before the existing one had her mention wanting to stream it. But considering her reaction, she probably saw the whole thing but cried over most of the video and wanted to watch again but with the mononofus watching the stream

• Maka

March 2015
    30 Reputation
    Well to be fair, almost all the participant is from Japan. There are only 5 or 6 people that come from other countries.

I think she just does not notice that lol

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation
    The creator of Reni chan Love Project wrote how she manage to do this in her blog.
    http://aol46.blogspot.com/2015/03/fan-project.html?view=magazine

She also talk about Reni in one of the recent digest.
    Spoiler:

Chapter 12 of the digest talks about their first two days concert at Yokohama Arena.

That time when they learn about the 360 degree stage these girls made kwkm really angry with their attitude, at that time Reni really though "screw this, if you really gonna be like that I'll quit!"

In early part of their career I often see the members making that condescending facial expression at kwkm and the camera.

It's great to see how the result of positive reenforcement changed their attitude for the better.

For new fans, they were quite surprised to see Reni acting like that. I guess because she become popular after 2012, not many people knows about her negative personality from before. (Japanese fans don't do research or check online medium as much as us oversea folks.)

Most new momoclo fans (after 2013) are often Reni oshi because of her "outrageous" behavior on television and kind/gentle personality.

She really wasn't as "gentle" and "kind" as she is showing right now.

They've all had some personality issues, though it's quite normal for teenagers.

Recently some long time fans were just praising about how they've all changed so much, especially Shiori, Reni and Kanako.

Reni really wasn't a "affectionate or lovable" character before, she was more of a "moody, angry, shy and negative person who whines nonstop at the first challenges or hardship given to her"

I suppose her growing up had something to do with her grandma as well, if you get a chance to read her story she wrote in her special edition Quick Japan.

She cherishes everything and everyone around her so much more than other people is perhaps due to her negativity personality. Maybe that's why she is able to create a different vibe with her own fan base, different from the rest of the group ( people often say how odd the purple oshis are when it comes to Reni, they treat her like God. Haha)

Kanako and Reni really like to say things like "not follow us, grow with us. We are on equal footing and as long as we have the mononofus we can continue to grow strong and prosper. If it's possible I'd like us to be together for a long time."

This kinda thing hits the Japanese fan's softspot quite often.

I am less optimistic and have less trust with empty words but often times these girls and kwkm does deliver their promise so I find that aspect most attractive.

Personally, I like her, not only because of her gentle, eccentric behavior, also because I've got to see what she was like before and I really like the change that happened to her from teen to adulthood.

http://aol46.blogspot.com/2015/03/momoiro-clover-z-takagi-reni.html?view=magazine

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation
    LoGiRL Momoka

• RevanRevan

March 2015
    230 Reputation
    ^
    thanks Azureus :D

• honkey5honkey5

March 2015
    304 Reputation
    Question:

How many unreleased songs are there that you know of?

I asked on the Pepsi Black discussion of that song, that was made specifically for that CM. Also there was a Kimchee CM that had a song that wasnt on the official releases. Lastly, during the end credits of Momoclo Allstars there is a version of "My Way" that clearly sounds like Momokachan and Kanako singing

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    ももクロ CM ファミマ 「フライドチキン」篇

and UFI's song
    Sorry, I forgot that title.

Edit:
    ALONE・みらくる/未確認少女隊UFI 《ももいろクローバーZ》(ALONE・MIRACLE/UFI《MOMOIRO CLOVER Z》)

• honkey5honkey5

March 2015
    304 Reputation
    Yesss, i forgot about UFI.

That´s another thing that needs to be subbed, even if it´s mostly an Akarin thing (and Citizen police 69 too)

• March 2015
    78 Reputation
    Anyone know where I can watch the kimi to sekai PV? Heard it being talked about in a different thread.