General Discussion
  • March 2015
    644 Reputation
    Twintails are strong with this one.

• vimoralvimoral

March 2015
    1423 Reputation
    Today I made a great discovery, Aiai with momokuro singing Mirai e Susume. I would have loved to have been part of the group, she is my favorite in Ebichu.

• honkey5honkey5

March 2015
    304 Reputation
    Amagi822 said:

Invader said:

I was feeling nostalgic so I edited the Hashire's PV to be in sync with the original song. I think it works pretty well except for Kanako's solo at the end.
    I posted it as a private video to see if it lasts longer.
    Thanks to Matthecat because I used your video from H!O.

Awesome! The original remains unbeatable IMO, although I certainly don't dislike the re-recording as much as some. Incredible to hear how much Shiori's voice has changed between the two versions. Then again, it has been five years since Ikuze was released, although I've 'only' been a fan for two years now.

His video has become my favorite, just goofing around being silly. I love where is momokuro right now, the school uniforms really become them great, I love renichan and shiorin smiles, arin twin tails, dekochan looks so feminine in her new haircut, but most of all I love how momokachan beams, she looks great and happy. The last part at the school roof at sunset is beautiful, I do hope there is a lot of this material when the Maku ga agaru bluray comes out.
    As for the song itself, I do love it because this is how momokuro sounds when they perform it live these days, so its a nice addition to the collection. Is not like they erased the masters from the original, people can always go and listen the Ikuze! Single

• March 2015
    242 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

His video has become my favorite, just goofing around being silly. I love where is momokuro right now, the school uniforms really become them great, I love renichan and shiorin smiles, arin twin tails, dekochan looks so feminine in her new haircut, but most of all I love how momokachan beams, she looks great and happy. The last part at the school roof at sunset is beautiful, I do hope there is a lot of this material when the Maku ga agaru bluray comes out.
    As for the song itself, I do love it because this is how momokuro sounds when they perform it live these days, so its a nice addition to the collection. Is not like they erased the masters from the original, people can always go and listen the Ikuze! Single

I agree, it's a lot of fun to watch as well as hear. I remember in late 2014 I was hoping they'd be recording another album soon. It has been two years now since 5th Dimension was released. Doesn't seem like that's going to happen shortly (late 2015 at the earliest), but that's fine with me too. There was almost a year between Saraba, Itoshiki Kanasimitachi Yo and GOUNN, and yet since May 2014 four singles have been released (Naitemo Iin Da Yo, MOON PRIDE, Yume No Ukiyo Ni Saitemina and Seishunfu), so they're still putting out a lot of material. It really is a good time to be a Momoiro Clover Z fan.

• March 2015
    78 Reputation
    What's the record attendance for a momoclo concert?

• honkey5honkey5

March 2015
    304 Reputation
    Thats a good source of discussion. Since their latest concerts are 2 day events i´d say 120-150,000 if we count the 2 days at the national olympic stadium or the natsu no baka sawagi 2014 as single concerts. But im pretty sure there is a big number of fans that afford to attend both days, i just have no idea how many of those fans are there both days.

Also, people that watch the concerts on live stream count? If you think they do, the number can get to 200,000?

• honkey5honkey5

March 2015
    304 Reputation
    Amagi822 said:

really is a good time to be a Momoiro Clover Z fan.

Indeed

• March 2015
    78 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Thats a good source of discussion. Since their latest concerts are 2 day events i´d say 120-150,000 if we count the 2 days at the national olympic stadium or the natsu no baka sawagi 2014 as single concerts. But im pretty sure there is a big number of fans that afford to attend both days, i just have no idea how many of those fans are there both days.

Also, people that watch the concerts on live stream count? If you think they do, the number can get to 200,000?

I wasn't even considering those factors... how many on a single day at the olympic stadium then?

Also, does anyone have a link to the new hashire pv? I havn't even seen it except for the version on the last page with the old vocals.

• eyelesseyeless

March 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Badalight said:

I wasn't even considering those factors... how many on a single day at the olympic stadium then?

1 day at kokuritsu is 55k, Nissan stadium (bakasawagi 2014) is 65k

• March 2015
    51 Reputation

Also, does anyone have a link to the new hashire pv? I havn't even seen it except for the version on the last page with the old vocals.

here: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=84251

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    I got a kick out of this one! :)
    Morning Musume OG member (and now TV Tokyo announcer) Asami "Konkon" Konno in a new corner where she visits girls and dances with them.
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/official/konno_dance/
    In this case "Kaitou Shoujo"

Oh, and Ahrin on LoGiRL is on HO (thx Azureus)
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=84596

• all9all9

March 2015
    371 Reputation
    April Fool :D
    http://www.momoclo.net/

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    ^ =)) that's very 5th dimension.

• honkey5honkey5

March 2015
    304 Reputation
    And here i was talkin´ about the girls gettin´more serious. :)

• alancsl

March 2015
    116 Reputation
    you may watch them dress like this on the tv show.

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation
    all9 said:

LOL Friezas took over the their web sites.
    Spoiler:

and there profiles

• RevanRevan

March 2015
    230 Reputation
    MOMOKAWAI XD very Freza Miteru XDDD or should i say Fureza Poi King >_<

• March 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^^I'm so geeked. It looks so cool. I cannot wait for the video.

• March 2015
    32 Reputation

I got a kick out of this one! :)
    Morning Musume OG member (and now TV Tokyo announcer) Asami "Konkon" Konno in a new corner where she visits girls and dances with them.
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/official/konno_dance/
    In this case "Kaitou Shoujo"

Oh, and Ahrin on LoGiRL is on HO (thx Azureus)
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=84596

hah wow, momoka always reminds me of the younger konkon, shy and silly. always thot momoclo is alot like gokki. great find