Momoclo's part on Shimura Ken no Baka Tonosama April Fool SP
    志村けんのバカ殿様 エイプリルフールSP 20150401

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=84693

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

Looks like this is an unaired segment taped during their appearance in the Nov 5, 2013 episode
    Especially reaction queen Momoka in fine form when a Wasabi-heavy sushi is offered :)

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    April 10
    [Magazine] Quick Japan vol.119(side-S,side-A)
    side-S(Sasaki Ayaka)
    side-A(A-rin)

June 11
    Sasaki Ayaka [Event] Quick Japan

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation

Momoclo×Poshlet
    "Poshlet" is TV shopping program.(Nihon TV)
    They will involve in the planning and development of goods.

Kanako - Training suit(adidas)
    Shiori - Hokkaido's specialty crops
    A-rin - Rucksack(adidas)
    Momoka - BABY-G(CASIO)
    Reni - Okinawa's specialty crops

• April 2015
    644 Reputation
    http://www.ntv.co.jp/mczp/
    Site for the collab broadcast and info about what they made.

• April 2015
    3398 Reputation
    momomofu said:

April 10
    [Magazine] Quick Japan vol.119(side-S,side-A)

So what's the difference between side-A and side-S?
    Is it just a different cover or different content as well?
    They're being sold seperately at amazon
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/クイック・ジャパン-119-side-A-あーりん/dp/4778314441
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/クイック・ジャパン-119-side-S-佐々木彩夏/dp/4778314433

• April 2015
    644 Reputation
    From the one UST video, they're divided by content. A-rin the character and Sasaki the real person. I think. I didn't buy them so I can't say for sure.

• AzureusAzureus

April 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Saw this on the japanese forms, she probably went to Paris at the Opera House of Paris for the shoot.

Spoiler:

Larger photo of the location

• April 2015
    3398 Reputation

From the one UST video, they're divided by content. A-rin the character and Sasaki the real person. I think. I didn't buy them so I can't say for sure.

That would make sense. Somewhat :)

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    Sometimes I wonder if the girls aren't a bit tired of playing the character the fans expect them to be ( Arin the sexy idol, Renichan the goofy one, Shiori the little sister etc...) I know that's part of being an idol, and that's why a lot of idols retire early, to have a normal life, date boys, go to school, work in a "normal" environment. I just hope the life of an idol isn't a burden for the momokuros

• April 2015
    904 Reputation
    I think the girls have played the character enough that it somehow became a part of them. But there are multiple tines where their true selves are seen and require close inspection. They're not like the characters they play 24/7 and you get to see a different side of them during different points of the day which actually brings in more fans who appreciate them showing off their true selves rather than the characters they say they are. the most obvious being Reni who people think is crazy and always bouncing off the walls. She's actually a really sensitive person who thinks negatively of herself from time to time but is silly naturally due to how she was brought up by her parents. Same for Aarin. She's considered the most sane of the group because of her maturity and how she handles certain situations. She can't even take the others seriously sometimes (the end of the Kokuritsu Digest is proof enough.)

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    Yes, that's where I'm hoping the fans understand and be forgiving of the little flaws the girls can show now and then. It would break my heart if one of the girls chose to step back from MCZ, but it would be 10000 worse if there was a mental breakdown from one of them. The episode 7 of Momokuro folk as an example, I just hope management don't push them too hard when they are having a hard time carrying on. I don't know, maybe because my MCZ girl is momokachan and I worry too much that she sometimes she doesn't seem to be enjoying the crazy ride that is momokuro. But I wonder because sometimes Shiorin seems upset, sometimes Arin looks upset. The only one who looks like she is having a ball 24/7 is dekochan, but maybe she chooses to put on a brave face because she is the leader. If that's the case, my heart goes to her, because I can only imagine the times she must have been backstage crying and feeling low

• April 2015
    904 Reputation
    Momoka's the member who tends to shy away a lot and stays at the side. What happened in Folkmura showed that the girls had limits that just shouldn't be crossed since they were so busy with promotions and Momoka is serious about singing so it was technically a breaking point for her and teaches both herself and management about what can and cannot be done.
    And you're pretty much right about Kanako. As leader, she always tries her best to put on a brave face and act as a good leader so she's usually scared of crying in front of others (one ust discussing the movie can be proof. They showed a clip of the girls giving their speeches on the last day of shooting and Kanako was in tears while in real time, she was trying to distract everyone from seeing it). But I think kaitoshoujo here on the forums translated one article from Quick Japan when it came too start happened prior to Kokuritsu. It actually revealed how much weight Kanako takes as leader and everyone became relieved when she cried in front of them because she holds back problems rather than letting them out. But it was a first step for her opening up towards others about her struggles.

• April 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^ Entertainers definitely have it tough but as I've always said, credit to Kanako for being a source of strength and inspiration for them. I really admire her a lot.

Reni - She sometimes has such a sad face. It's kinda of heartbreaking to see her face sometimes during the Folkmura. She seems so insecure about her singing ability. She's has a nice voice. I wish she'd be more confident in herself.

As I've said, they're in a really sensitive period in their careers. They've got the pressures of adulthood and the insecurities that come with it. As entertainers, they're in that awkward transition phase between the cutesy teen pop and adulthood--what they do now affects their future. At this stage, the pressure is real and the expectations are going to be a lot higher because they're not girls anymore. It's going to be interesting to see how they approach the next album and more importantly, what level of success they're able to attain.

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2256 Reputation
    This is cool, KISS vs Momoclo stamp

http://www.kissonline.com/news?n_id=122367

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Momoclo new song "Katte ni Kimi ni"
    ももクロ話題 2015-04-07 田中将大 登場曲 ※音量大、聴き取り辛いです

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Momoclo new song "Katte ni Kimi ni"
    ももクロ話題 2015-04-07 田中将大 登場曲 ※音量大、聴き取り辛いです

Woah, new song? why when where? どういうこと?

• April 2015
    131 Reputation
    Ma-kun pitched opening day for the Yanks today. Looks like the song didn't work, he let off 5 runs and got taken out in the fourth. Guess his elbow's not better yet.

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    That´s too bad. I like Tanaka-san, so i hope he´ll get back in shape when the season gathers speed

• April 2015
    78 Reputation
    Does anyone know how much the members of Momoclo make? I don't know if that's a rude thing to ask (though, Japanese taxes are public so the information should be readily available, right?). You'd imagine quite a lot considering how huge they are, but I've heard horror stories of idols making next to nothing.

• AzureusAzureus

April 2015
    1470 Reputation
    LoGiRL Arin she appear on 22:26