nico
    JAPAN TOUR 2013「5TH DIMENSION」
    March 2013
    Venue:Nihon Gaishi Hall

nico
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv243862595

• December 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Momoka had surgery to remove her tonsils the other day.

• December 2015
    904 Reputation
    That means she can eat a lot of ice cream! *-*

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    Revan said:

i guess i still have some humanity left in my self, tonsillitis is inflamation in throat near vocal cord, momoka already have surgery on vocal cord when she is 8 - 10 ? and another treatment in vocal cord in 2013, and from what i read people who have tonsillectomy is forbid to sing for a week after surgery(well there is iv thing in her left hand so she probably get a surgery), the way i see it if it's momoka who forced to sing in folkmura it's manager job to forbid it, unless it's the manager way of playing victim card/symphaty card to draw fan, well whats done is done i just hope for the best

It is also important that he refrain from attempting to sing for a few days after returning home from hospital. He should return to singing by warming up gradually and refrain from straining his voice. It is also very important that he drinks plenty of water during his singing exercises in order to ensure that his throat is well hydrated. He should not test his voice by pushing to the limits of loudness and pitch.

i guess what i fear is come true in today UST Momoka anounced that she just have Tonsilectomy ..... i really hope another thing that i fear will never happen, which is momoka losing her voice........... now I really Hope that KWKM will think more of member health ......... sigh one can only hope ...... seing the next momokuri is in extreme condition.

BTW quote is from Folkmura thread

• December 2015
    372 Reputation
    Revan said:

i guess what i fear is come true in today UST Momoka anounced that she just have Tonsilectomy ..... i really hope another thing that i fear will never happen, which is momoka losing her voice........... now I really Hope that KWKM will think more of member health ......... sigh one can only hope ...... seing the next momokuri is in extreme condition.

Tonsilectomy has nothing to do with the vocal cords, so she's in no danger of losing her voice. And when did kwkm not think enough about member health?

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    tonsilectomy it self has nothing to do with vocal cords but she is having tonsilectomy cause she often got tonsilitis, tonsilitis is happening cause of virus attack, and tonsil itself is one of body immune system, no tonsil = less imune system and momoka is already vulnerable to influenza/cold, and no tonsil mean vocal cord is more vulnerable, let see when did kwkm not think enough about member health hmmm maybe when do rafting in the end of fall or hmmm maybe when they decide to do armwrestling in 24h ust or maybe when they decide to do upside down singing with kanako or hmmm maybe when they decide to do concert in mountain in the midle of winter for 3 days even tough he know it will be more extreme than doing momokuri in open dome like Seibu Dome or maybe like when they do 3 live in one day or going around the country using VAN take your pick Stansfield123

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Oh c'mon Revan...
    90% of these arguments are non-arguments. What you describe are perfectly normal events for people like Momoclo who work out on a daily basis I'm sure
    If you are a member of dance & vocal idol unit that's what you have to endure the least!
    Otherwise you have to work in the post office (no offense to postal service employees :) )
    I had my tonsils removed as well, and I am sure so have most people here. It's absolutely standard procedure

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    lol i think the opposite, it's normal for normal people and they are not, momoka is not, he is beside akari, have the weakest body, and the other thing is also normal for normal people, this girls is not normal, but like i said all i want is for KWKM to think more of the girls health and stop being reckless, btw if momoka just having tonsilectomy than she can't sing in FNS or Folkmura, well for normal people it's okay to sing right after surgery, but do you think it's also normal for singer?

• December 2015
    1238 Reputation
    If Revan was Momoclo's manager. :)

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation

• December 2015
    5201 Reputation
    December 6
    A-rin [TV] Geinoukai Tabi Circle 5

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Little tidbit:
    There are now 365 songs in the Momoclo Songs Database
    That means you could listen to a different song each day for a whole year :D

• December 2015
    372 Reputation

Little tidbit:
    There are now 365 songs in the Momoclo Songs Database
    That means you could listen to a different song each day for a whole year :D

...or to 365 songs a day, like me :)

• December 2015
    372 Reputation
    Revan said:

maybe when do rafting in the end of fall

Rafting (or any physical activity in cold weather) doesn't cause infections. That's just a myth.
    Revan said:

or hmmm maybe when they decide to do armwrestling in 24h ust or maybe when they decide to do upside down singing with kanako

I guess in arm wrestling you can pull a muscle, but what exactly is the issue with Kanako singing upside down for five seconds?
    Revan said:

or hmmm maybe when they decide to do concert in mountain in the midle of winter for 3 days even tough he know it will be more extreme than doing momokuri in open dome like Seibu Dome or maybe like when they do 3 live in one day

Again: cold weather doesn't make you sick. It makes your nose run, temporarily, which is why people associate it with illness...but, in reality, there is no connection between pathogens and cold temperatures. It doesn't make it easier to become infected with anything. It is literally harmless. As long as you stay away from sick people and extreme cold (that causes frost bite or hypothermia, obviously not the case when spending a few hours outside in Japan), it makes absolutely no difference whether you're out in the cold or in a nice warm room. You won't get ill.
    Revan said:

or going around the country using VAN take your pick Stansfield123

I'm at a loss again as to what's wrong with that. Is it because they could've crashed? I'm sure they drove safely...and Japanese roads are pretty safe in general.

• AzureusAzureus

December 2015
    1470 Reputation

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    Hum.. i can understand mononofus concerns with the "Beautiful survivors" momokuri 3 day concerts. But im sure staff knows that, i dont believe the girls will be shaking with cold. The real danger would be after the concerts are finished, when they will go from a cold exposure to a warm enviroment. But again, if regular fans are aware of this, im sure staff has already taken this into account. We are talking about professionals here.

People still has this wrong idea that is just KWKM doing the planning. Is a huge team, and whatever things go wrong, wont be a single person fault

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    There was this story (from a Quick Japan issue I think) about Kanako's sobbing after a not-that-perfect concert.
    And in that article they talked about the massage room the girls went after the shows.
    As honkey5 said they are all seasoned professionals. And that includes the girls!!
    They are not kids anymore solely dependend on adults.
    They are adults themselves who can (and have to) make their own decisions when it comes to their lives (and bodies)
    If and when faults are made it's their responsibility as well

• December 2015
    144 Reputation
    ^^ It'll be no problem as long as people are appropriately prepared. Here in Canada we have a public outdoor New Year's Eve concert in Niagara Falls every year, and it sometimes gets pretty bloody cold, but it's always gone without any issues.

• December 2015
    5201 Reputation
    December 16
    [TV] 2015 FNS Kayousai THE LIVE
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/168469

48 and 46, Sutada and H!P
    "Idol Collaboration Medley"
    ・Heavy Rotation
    ・Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo
    ・LOVE Machine