Random Talk
  • August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Stardust's male idol groups
    Dish//
    Bullet train
    PrizmaX
    Customi Z

Dish is major label.(Sony Music Records)
    They sang a cover of a EbiChu's song.
    The Dish Tomaranai Seishun Shokuyoku Hen(EbiChu:The Tissue Tomaranai Seishun)

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I love Dempagumi's perf on Kawaii Nippon Expo 2014

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Sakura apparareshion? (apparition? what's the name? I see it different depending on where I look) Well anyway, the choreo for that song is hilarious. All their choreographies are great, but for the three songs they performed at Kawaii Nippon Expo, the one for Sakura was the best.

The white one (Risa? I can't if her name means "laugh" in spanish :)) ) but she's catching my attention lately on because she can sing better than the other 5 combined. however, it's still nowhere near how much I like Pinky. Pinky carrying a giant dango sword on the Chururi chururira PV sealed it for me, she's always going to be my favorite.

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    I think it's supposed to be Sakura Apparition

Yes, Aizawa Risa, she's indeed a good singer, she's a singer in Dear Stage before staffs over there form Dempagumi.inc. I think Eitaso (orange) also a singer, Nemu and Moga are DJ, idk what Pinky and Mirin do in Dear Stage :)

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    This show was very interesting.

AKB 2shot event and general election

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    eyeless said:

^
    I think it's supposed to be Sakura Apparition

Yes, Aizawa Risa, she's indeed a good singer, she's a singer in Dear Stage before staffs over there form Dempagumi.inc. I think Eitaso (orange) also a singer, Nemu and Moga are DJ, idk what Pinky and Mirin do in Dear Stage :)

Risa is definitely the strongest singer; Eitaso isn't too bad either. Pinky's still in school I think? She's primarily a dancer, she had a youtube/nico channel for her dance stuff. She's really quite good at it.

One thing I've kind of noticed about a lot of idols is they "fudge" the footwork in dance routines. Momoclo are pretty good at it, but other groups, not so much. Watch Pinky's feet. She's a fantastic dancer.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pinky22539

It's hard to rank the members in Dempagumi for me in terms of favorites, I love them all. But Pinky is easily my favorite to watch on stage, she's awesome.

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation

Watch Pinky's feet. She's a fantastic dancer.

Pinky's "footwork" was what made me notice her in the first place. In some performances she moves with such ease, like she could kick you in the face and you wouldn't even see it coming.

I honestly thought she must be a martial artist or at least really athletic. I guess it can come from dancing too, it's a much easier conclusion than the one I reached :))

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Lately I'm interested in Seiko Oomori

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    This is gold, I've found it while searching Dempagumi.inc videos on Youtube. It's old so probably those of you who are better fans than me have already seen it. But it deserves a second watch. Nemu =))

• eyelesseyeless

September 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Death Rabbits new song

The guy with gas mask reminds me of Sodom's mascot Knarrenheinz :))

• OM617OM617

September 2014
    176 Reputation
    People keep trying to say Buchō is like Till Lindemann of Rammstein, but they don't have any resemblance in appearance, musical style or stage performance.

• Paco

September 2014
    331 Reputation
    ^in my opinion in this song he sounds totally like the guy from Urbangarde ... Even the music in parts ...

• eyelesseyeless

September 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Definitely Knarrenheinz, the guy with gas mask on some of Sodom's album covers

imageimageimageimage

The little girl from Death Rabbit has a pretty good vocal and english

• Nantok

September 2014
    589 Reputation
    This popped up in my youtube subscriptions today, Gacharic Spin at Inazuma Rock Fes.

I didn't know the group at all before, but I think I like what I see. Those last 2 songs... (starts 15:54)

• September 2014
    73 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Death Rabbits new song
    youtube.com/watch?v=UUrkKOpNaVE
    The guy with gas mask reminds me of Sodom's mascot Knarrenheinz :))

I got their first album a few days ago, it's pretty great. I'm a big fan of this group.

I have a feeling Emi will be famous one day.. she's got such a great voice and has good control of it. She'll only get better with age. Karin is still my favorite though!

This made my day too, even if it was a simple reply, lol.
    Spoiler:

• Paco

September 2014
    331 Reputation
    This is nice. ;-)

Best non-Stardust thing I have seen in a while:

• October 2014
    5201 Reputation
    LAGOON
    http://www.lagoon-web.com/
    Vocalist:Takimoto Miori(Stardust Section 3)
    LAGOON 『LAGOON document #4』

Spoiler:
    LAGOON 『LAGOON document #1』

LAGOON 『LAGOON document #2』

LAGOON 『LAGOON document #3』

• October 2014
    50 Reputation
    What do the individual members of ももクロ say when they introduce themselves? Can you write it in romanji and then translate it?
    Thanks!!!

• InvaderInvader

October 2014
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Bari San Republic

Bringing this here from the Syachi thread because I want to talk about it and it's Dempagumi's

I feel like my mind can't keep up with the video haha. I like the song and I want to see a live performance because the dance looks fun (as was expected from Dempa). Risa gets my attention more and more each day, she seems really confident (Pinky's still #1 for me)

I think Dempagumi.inc is absorbing all the weirdness momoclo is leaving behind. They become more niche by the day, but I love it because I'm on that niche :))

• eyelesseyeless

October 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    That song is everything why I love dempagumi