Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyougijo Taikai ~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE Yume no Mukou e~
  • Maka

September 2014
    30 Reputation
    Is it really that much different? I used my 17 inch laptop to watch their dvd/blu-ray and cant see much difference between the two... probably my screen is too small to see the difference though. For the sound effect, you can make the 2.0 sounds like 5.1 (not that similar but still better) with some good headset and audio boosting manipulation software that can boost the 2.0 sounds

But I will try to acquire a blu-ray player with a good tv and see if there are massive difference between them. (poor ass uni student saving for education lol)

• asan

September 2014
    462 Reputation
    Maka said:

I used my 17 inch laptop to watch their dvd/blu-ray and cant see much difference between the two... probably my screen is too small to see the difference though.

Size doesn't matter, pixels do. I doubt there ever was a 17" screen that didn't have more pixels than a DVD, so if you don't see a difference you probably set it up wrong. BD has six times as many pixels. It's the difference between just recognizing Aarin and counting her pimples :P

• September 2014
    472 Reputation
    zombrex said:

Something interesting Momoiro Clover did a promotion for Mitsubishi 3D TV's where they filmed a special 3D PV for Kono no Uta.
    It sells for around $300+ on yahoo auction and there is only 1000 copies based on this info http://natalie.mu/music/news/48681.
    Really would love to see it and yeah it sucks when artists release on DVD, hurts even more when it was obviously filmed in HD based on promotional clips and TV concert excerpts.

Wow that is cool! Yep, just checked, it's going for very high prices at auction. @-)

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Is 3D still a thing? I've never been interested on it so I'm ok with the girls not releasing anything on 3D. I never felt like they were trying to be on the vanguard of technology (Like Perfume releasing 4k showcase videos or like Koda Kumi who apparently is going to show her upcoming MV on fairs using Oculus Rift) yet they always manage to give superior quality on their releases.

We're getting 4 blu-rays for Kokuritsu, right? so it's 2 blu-rays per day which means mind-blowing quality.

• mavmav

September 2014
    171 Reputation
    ^ Well they did use advanced projecting technology for GOUNN during the Kokuritsu performance, which sorta counts as cutting edge I guess.

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    特報映像「ももクロ春の一大事2014 国立競技場大会~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE 夢の向こうへ~」/ももいろクローバーZ(MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    特報映像「ももクロ春の一大事2014 国立競技場大会~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE 夢の向こうへ~」/ももいろクローバーZ(MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

• mavmav

September 2014
    171 Reputation
    I have to say this series of hype videos for the BD/DVD release has been brilliant.

The editing of scenes mixed with the songs is just incredible...every time I've calmed down and put the concert in the back of my mind, they manage to release a new video that makes me go all emotional again.

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^Agreed. They're putting extra effort into making people buy this one. I have no doubt it's going to be their best selling one.

• September 2014
    904 Reputation
    That Momoka moment was basically saying "Come on, Momonofus... It's Momoka's 19th birthday~ Buy it~" XD

• OM617OM617

September 2014
    176 Reputation
    I can't watch them.. I have already paid for the blu-ray and I don't want to spoil the surprises!

• September 2014
    91 Reputation
    their effort is paying off
    I already bought mine! It's the first momoclo thing I'll have *-* I'm soooo exxcited

• mavmav

October 2014
    171 Reputation
    Past 6 years of Momoclo in 3 minutes

• mavmav

October 2014
    171 Reputation

• October 2014
    904 Reputation
    I WANT A COPY!!!! BUT I DON'T HAS THE MONEY! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

• October 2014
    144 Reputation
    :D Man it looks so awesome, I cant wait until next week comes and my copy arrives. Ive been wanting to watch this for so long now, only a few more days.

• zombrex

October 2014
    42 Reputation
    Indeed it does look awesome the long packaging with shot of all five girls is especially fantastic.

• mavmav

October 2014
    171 Reputation

• October 2014
    11 Reputation
    Can someone please help me???? I need to know the name of the song where they wear the pointy hats and silver-ish dresses!! It happens at 0:25 of the last video posted!! Somebody please tell me the name I have been searching everywhere for it !!!

• zombrex

October 2014
    42 Reputation
    ^Neo Stargate.