[SINGLE]11th Naitemo Iindayo
  • March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Due to problem of delivery system, it seems that the release date was postponed.

• March 2014
    65 Reputation
    ^
    I guess they really don't care about Oricon rankings.

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Yes. I agree with your opinion.
    In addition, it will be "Golden Week" and "Flying Get" if there are other reasons.
    Consecutive holidays during end of April to early May in Japan is called the Golden Week Holidays.
    During this period, a lot of people return to their hometown or go on trips.
    I think that you already know, but "Flying Get" is neither AKB's song nor correct English.
    It means purchasing items, such as CD and DVD, earlier than a official release date. In Japan, people also call that date "furagebi(フラゲ日)".
    Usually, sales drop during this holiday period. When the streets are congested, delivery date may be delayed.
    I think that they changed the release date that judged comprehensively.

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation

• March 2014
    66 Reputation
    They're gonna be mermaids or some sea princesses... So cool!

How does Naitemo iin da yo sounds like?

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    that picture is so majestic ....

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Such a beautiful picture. The girls look flawless. I like how the concept seems like a progression from GOUNN. With the top being white and golden and then the skirt with their colour.

I already sense an outstanding MV.

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    To be honest, new songs was not impressive.
    If I had to choose, I'd say I liked "Doudou Heiwa Sengen" better than "Naitemo Iindayo".
    This is due to differences in personal preference.
    Because I heard new songs for the first time, it might not be impressive for me.
    If there is an opportunity for me to hear to a new song again tomorrow, an impression may change.

• March 2014
    11 Reputation
    Finally got home from the concert today. "Naite" was awesome. Very Nakajima Miyuki-ish. And the artwork was, as mentioned above, majestic. I didn't like Doudou as much, but it was definitely interesting. It's a rap song, and it kind of reminded me of something HALCALI released, but not as well put together (yet).

I never bought GOUNN, but I'll be picking up this.

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    2 different opinion from @momomofu and @nomusicnolife :)

makes me even more curious ..

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation

• AzureusAzureus

March 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Invader said:

Such a beautiful picture. The girls look flawless. I like how the concept seems like a progression from GOUNN. With the top being white and golden and then the skirt with their colour.

I already sense an outstanding MV.

I wonder if these people are the same designer who created GOUNN outfit. If they are, they did another outstanding job.

• March 2014
    66 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Is it the 2nd song you can hear in these trailers? That's too short for judging for the moment.
    Thanks for your opinion!

Surprisingly, what I love most in those outfits is the skirt. I wonder which fabric it is.

• March 2014
    65 Reputation
    eyeless said:

2 different opinion from @momomofu and @nomusicnolife :)

makes me even more curious ..

Without having heard it, I expect a lot of mixed opinions. I can't imagine anything too crazy from Nakajima, so people in love with the Hyadain era will say they're getting boring. I like Nakajima, so I look forward to hearing it.

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Costumes look so so wonderful. One of their best I think, a definite good progression from GOUNN. Can't wait to hear this.

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    【ももクロ新曲】泣いてもいいんだよ『悪夢ちゃん The 夢ovie』主題歌

• March 2014
    66 Reputation
    It seems that, depending on the nature of the other tracks (since as usual there will be a third one), this single could mark another step in the already known course of retrospective and more "progressive" inspirations (whatever that could mean).

After all, they were already able to cleverly mix a 50 years old classic like "Ue wo Muite Arukou" (上を向いて歩こう) with the somewhat silly "Get Down!".

Nakajima Miyuki could very well be the perfect icon to be put, with good effect, in the post-modern "cauldron" of Momokuro.

In fact, without implying the lack of a true musical meaning, in a certain way I am reminded of her figure (really almost only her name) being "employed", back in 1982, by the brilliant and tricky writer Takahashi Genichirō
    (高橋源一郎) in his "Sayonara, Gangsters" (さようなら, ギャングたち).

So, maybe, she is now (2014) "too" perfect? (too obvious?)

Anyway, the title is certainly good.

I think/fear/hope that I will cry a bit, these days...

• March 2014
    91 Reputation
    I've watched too many videos of programmes talking about the show on Kokuritsu that the chorus of Naitemo Iindayo can't get out of my head o.o
    I can't wait to hear to full song *-*

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Me too, I already know the chorus from those videos haha.

I don't dislike the song, but somehow I think the costumes don't match the song.

• domdom

March 2014
    10 Reputation
    I'm bringing up this from our local Momoclo fans FB group.
    Our friend said, the concept really similar to Javanese legend "Nyai Roro Kidul" aka. "Queen of The Southern Sea"