[SINGLE]11th Naitemo Iindayo
  • MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    That bridge...... So good..... :x

1:08~
    Anyone ever noticed Kanako's funny shaped ears? :p Maybe its just the headpiece...

Also, my first ever comment on youtube is the first ever comment on the new channel! :)>-

• April 2014
    144 Reputation
    MrGoat said:

Did you notice all of the water? Underwater scene, dancing/splashing around in water, the rain scene. I think we were discussing a while back the possibility of a series of element based singles and it looks like thats that's what they'll do. Although we also discussed each single giving a certain member a few more solos and i didn't notice that. Although it was definitely less Kanako heavy than GOUNN. :p

Well, it is water themed as people were expecting, but I thought it was going to have more explicitly occult or mystical designs in it like the props and animations in GOUNN and the art of 5th Dimension. It actually ended up being one of the more "real-world" looking PVs Momoclo has done. I guess I was thinking these element-themed songs would all have PVs that are kind of "sequels" with a common art style, but judging from this they might all have quite a different look and feel. On the other hand, this one might just be the way it is because it's Akumu-chan related.

• April 2014
    91 Reputation
    I think Evil Line has listed all PVs here: http://evilline.com/momoclo/movie/ don't know if they wll move the videos to the new channel...

• NyokouNyokou

April 2014
    15 Reputation
    I doubt they will be moved to the new channel unless there's some way to transfer all the views too which I've never heard of...

I like the PV but I somehow think those scenes with Kitagawa Keiko are unnecessary even if it is the theme song for the movie. It takes away too much screen time from the girls imo. Or I'm just bitter that there's not enough Reni-chan. :P

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Nyokou said:

It takes away too much screen time from the girls imo. Or I'm just bitter that there's not enough Reni-chan. :P

I know what you mean. I feel that all the girls got equal screen time but we didn't actually see them that much... :/ However, it is the theme song and it lends itself to the concept i guess. It also adds something and helps to break apart the video since the girls don't actually do much. :p I think it's pretty good. :)

Also, anyone think Momoka's skirt should have been more... green? It looks kinda blue and makes the dance shot look not quite right...

• April 2014
    38 Reputation
    I like the song well enough, though I agree with others that the verses and chorus don't quite fit with each other.

The video...looks very nice, but I don't have a clue what it going on. Who are the other two girls? Why is everybody running in slow-motion? What is happening? Which? Where? When? Ima nanji? X_X

Anyone ever noticed Kanako's funny shaped ears?

She has the ugliest funniest shaped ears ever. I think she is half Elf or half Vulcan. ;))

• April 2014
    904 Reputation

Who are the other two girls?

They're the main characters in the drama "Akumu-chan". Since Naitemo Iindayo is the theme song for the movie, the two characters were added in as well as the students from the drama. Not sure why they decided that but it might be pushing the collaboration a bit too far...

• asan

April 2014
    462 Reputation

Not sure why they decided that but it might be pushing the collaboration a bit too far...

Cross-promotion. There are still some kids who don't know Momoclo but watch movies, and lots of adults who don't know Momoclo but Kitagawa, and lots of Mononofu who normally wouldn't watch kids' movies ;)

• April 2014
    60 Reputation
    Not so certain about the new song up until now I have to say. That said, as far as the music goes it's definitely on a high level!
    Still, miss some of the quirkyness somehow. Then again, maybe it has to grow on me a little bit :)

Really cool vid though - that underwater scene reminds me very much of Dark Souls' "Four Kings" bossfight in a way (despite there being no water in DS lol)

• April 2014
    20 Reputation
    does everyone already seen their pv?
    i think aarin got most epic :D
    she isnt use any candy-cutie sound in this part ( i love that!!! ) xDD

anyway
    Naitemo Iindayo's PV reminds me to certain game ;)

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    momomofu said:

泣いてもいいんだよ/ももいろクローバーZ(NAITEMO IINDAYO)

泣いてもいいんだよ(NAITEMO IINDAYO)

強くなれ泣かないで
    Tsuyoku nare Nakanai de

強くなれ負けないで
    Tsuyoku nare Makenai de

大人になれ泣かないで
    Otona ni nare Nakanai de

大人になれ負けないで
    Otona ni nare Makenai de

僕たちはいつだって
    Bokutachi wa Itsudatte

乳飲み子の頃だって
    Chinomigo no Koro Datte

言われ続け育った
    Iware Tsuzuke Sodatta

逃げ道のない闘いの日々が
    Nigemichi no Nai Tatakai no Hibi ga

いつか人類を疲れさせてゆく
    Itsu ka Jinrui wo Tsukaresasete Yuku

危ぶみながら見ぬふりの未来が
    Ayabuminagara Minufuri no Mirai ga

いつか本能をしびれさせていく
    Itsu ka Honnou wo Shibiresasete Iku

こんな約束を僕たちはしていない
    Konna Yakusoku wo Bokutachi wa Shiteinai

泣き虫な強いやつなんて
    Nakimushi na Tsuyoi Yatsu Nante

のがいてもいいんじゃないか
    Nogaite mo Iinjanaika

全然泣けなくて苦しいのは誰ですか
    Zenzen Nakenaku te Kurushiino wa Daredesuka

全然今なら泣いてもいいんだよ
    Zenzen Ima nara Naitemo Iindayo

そりゃ! 
    Sorya!

全然泣けなくて苦しいのは誰ですか

全然今なら泣いてもいいんだよ

1日の中に1年を詰め込む
    Ichinichi no Naka ni Ichinen wo Tsumekomu

急ぎすぎる日々が欲望をむしばむ
    Isogi Sugiru Hibi ga Yokubou wo Mushibamu

隙も見せられない警戒の夜が
    Suki mo Miserarenai Keikai no Yoru ga

いつか涙さえも孤立させてゆく
    Itsu ka Namida Sae mo Koritsusasete Yuku

どんな幻滅も僕たちは越えてゆく
    Donna Genmetsu mo Bokutachi wa Koete Yuku

でもその前にひとしきり
    Demo Sonomae ni Hitoshikiri

傷むアンテナもなくはない
    Itamu Antena(Antenna) mo Naku wa Nai

全然泣けなくて苦しいのは誰ですか

全然今なら泣いてもいいんだよ

そりゃ! 
    Sorya!

全然泣けなくて苦しいのは誰ですか

全然今なら泣いてもいいんだよ

どんな幻滅も僕たちは越えてゆく
    Donna Genmetsu mo Bokutachi wa Koete Yuku

でもその前にひとしきり
    Demo Sonomae ni Hitoshikiri

傷むアンテナもなくはない
    Itamu Antena(Antenna) mo Naku wa Nai

全然泣けなくて苦しいのは誰ですか

全然今なら泣いてもいいんだよ

そりゃ! 
    Sorya!

全然泣けなくて苦しいのは誰ですか

全然今なら泣いてもいいんだよ

そりゃ! 
    Sorya!

全然泣けなくて苦しいのは誰ですか

全然今なら泣いてもいいんだよ

そりゃ! 
    Sorya!

全然泣けなくて苦しいのは誰ですか

全然今なら泣いてもいいんだよ

そりゃ!
    Sorya!

• April 2014
    366 Reputation
    I love Naitemo Iindayo since the first time I heard it.
    despite having the fewest parts, Shiori's screentime (when she fell) probably is the most important scene... maybe a spoiler for the upcoming drama SP? :-?

• OM617OM617

April 2014
    176 Reputation
    Anyone else keep morphing Naitemo Iindayo into Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimi Tachi Yo when you sing it to yourself in your head?

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    April 27
    Momoclo Club xoxo
    My Dear Fellow

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I like it more than I thought I would from what I could hear during that baseball game. Still a little generic in my opinion.

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    momomofu said:

April 27
    Momoclo Club xoxo
    My Dear Fellow
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3lHnO6tSXQ

Sounds like AKB's song :))

My least favorite song in this single

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Definitely like it but yeah, quite generic. Maybe they didn't want to overshadow the relative normality of Naitemo Iindayo with a crazy B side. Still a good song just with nothing particularly standing out, nice easy listening. And like all momoclo it takes a few listens to appreciate the nuances of each track.

Thanks momomofu for the lyrics to Naitemo Iindayo! Been singing the chorus absent-mindedly non stop for the last few days. :p The single definitely has some power cos i went to a brilliant death metal gig last night and was woken up this morning by my mind singing Naitemo Iindayo! It can displace even the most brutal of music. :p
    OM617 said:

Anyone else keep morphing Naitemo Iindayo into Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimi Tachi Yo when you sing it to yourself in your head?

No! Sounds strange, even after you mentioned it i still can't fuse the two...

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    eyeless said:

That was exactly what I thought, but I didn't want people to throw stones at me haha.
    I have a feeling they're going to ignore this song in live events, maybe perform it a couple of times and that's it.

• April 2014
    366 Reputation
    despite composed by Shihori, GOUNN and My Dear Fellow differs greatly :p
    really happy because I can hear Hashimoto Yukari's arrangement in Momoclo's song, but yeah, it's quite generic.

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Invader said:

eyeless said:

That was exactly what I thought, but I didn't want people to throw stones at me haha.
    I have a feeling they're going to ignore this song in live events, maybe perform it a couple of times and that's it.

*picks up stone*

^ Eyeless can get away with it cos he's the omnipotent forum master but not you Invader!
    I think your right, it'll be ignored live. It's 4 minutes where better songs could be featuring but they'll probably do it a few times.
    After a few more listens I think it does ok because the girls voices make it quite fresh sounding despite being generic whereas from what i've heard of AKB48 they're very bland and flat.

despite composed by Shihori, GOUNN and My Dear Fellow differs greatly :p
    really happy because I can hear Hashimoto Yukari's arrangement in Momoclo's song, but yeah, it's quite generic.

Didn't know Shihori wrote this, quite different to GOUNN. And yeah the arrangement is good. I also really liked Naitemo Iindayo's arrangement so structurally i think all of the songs on this single are quite strong.