[SINGLE]11th Naitemo Iindayo
  • April 2014
    904 Reputation
    "Grown up Otome Sensou"
    ...I can actually see that... The only thing missing from it would be the battle armor and battle wounds... X3

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Mizuki-chan and Invader! ^.^

Glad to be back. :D

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    It's been too long! O^O

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Now we know Naitemo Iindayo is about them being sad for having to leave behind their years as warriors. I can't wait to see if the PV fits this delusion :))

Good to have you all back!

Edit: They did use the performance costumes:
    Spoiler:

• Paco

April 2014
    331 Reputation
    I want to see the MV. Now! :((
    (I am like a child, I know ...)

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Love that face. :p

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Look like it will be dark PV but still it looks great. Can't wait to see it!

Spoiler:

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Getting more excited for it by the minute, something different so should be really cool. Yay! :)

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    「泣いてもいいんだよ」MV

• April 2014
    91 Reputation
    *O* the PV made the music even more amazing!
    I loved Akumu-chan very very much, so I'm very happy to see Keiko and Manatsu-chan as part of the pv

• April 2014
    144 Reputation
    That was certainly different from what I was expecting - I thought there would still be a lot of the "mysticism" theme from Gounn. Interesting to see them doing a moodier sort of video, although I think the song sounds too cheerful for such a dark palette.

• April 2014
    91 Reputation
    to be honest, being an Akumu-chan fan I must confess that I didn't thought Naitemo would fit in the series/movie concept... but now the dark palette in the PV helped me to see really see it as parte of Akumu-chan

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I really like the PV, and it made me like the song even more. I guess it would be even better if I knew anything about Akumu-chan.

The only thing I didn't like was the first outfit they were when they're surrounding the bed with the other girls. It has more of a "clown" feeling, that doesn't go with how serious and intense the rest of the video is. But it's just a moment at the beginning so it doesn't matter that much.

• NyokouNyokou

April 2014
    15 Reputation
    Love the PV. Can't wait for HD ver ^^

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Momoiro Clover Z Channel(Official)
    泣いてもいいんだよ/ももいろクローバーZ(NAITEMO IINDAYO)

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Is that the official one? they got a new Youtube channel just for themselves then. I was checking the stardustdigital channel so that was unsuccessful :(

I can't decide on my favourite part of the PV, contenders:
    - When they mix the two dancing sets at 02:05
    - How fierce Shiorin looks at 02:30
    - Momoka kicking the water at 03:15

I was hoping it would be "more HD" maybe when someone records it from tv, or maybe it's the blue filter that's bothering me.

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    The channel written Momoiro Clover Z Official Channel, so I guess that's official. Probably they created their own channel after moved to evilline

• April 2014
    91 Reputation
    I hope they upload the old pvs on the new official channel

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    I love it! Really, really amazing. That's the first time i've heard the whole song and its great. Really uplifting with a great rhythm. Sooo good. After one listen i'm gonna go out on a limb and say i even like it more than GOUNN. The PV is really great too, fits with the song so well. Wow, i'm really happy that it was so great. :)

I thought Shiorin looked great and Aarin's parts were amazing. :) Unfortunately i think they've edited Momoka's voice too much. :( Everyone was still great though and the PV captures the mood so well. Oh! And they really nailed the subtle emotional facial changes which really adds something. e.g Kanako at 1:10, Reni at 1:35.

One small thing.... The slow panning dance shot at 0:55 completely blocks out Momoka! That's 10 seconds of Momoka we're missing out on. v_v

That was certainly different from what I was expecting - I thought there would still be a lot of the "mysticism" theme from Gounn.

Did you notice all of the water? Underwater scene, dancing/splashing around in water, the rain scene. I think we were discussing a while back the possibility of a series of element based singles and it looks like thats that's what they'll do. Although we also discussed each single giving a certain member a few more solos and i didn't notice that. Although it was definitely less Kanako heavy than GOUNN. :p

All in all, a great song and i'm very happy. :D Wasn't expecting it to be anything too special for some reason but it makes me very happy so it must be good.

Well time for listen number 2, 3, 4, 5............

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    I've seen this four times already and I'm really liking it. Before watching the PV I thought it's mostly consist of CGI judging by their outfit and their promotional pictures but it wasn't. I like how they use a lot of back ground sets and use them through out the video. I hope they do this style more often.

The music great and I bet it even sound nice at Kokuritsu. Can't wait for the blu-ray but we still have to wait for Momoiro Christmas 2013 come out first.

And yeah I also hope they put their old PVs in that channel that way any one new will have access to them.

If anyone notice they attach a jewelry on their forehead at Kokuritsu but not on PV.