[SINGLE]11th Naitemo Iindayo
  • March 2014
    144 Reputation
    ^^ I'd have to agree with the costumes not going with the song - they look like they'd fit with something less energetic. Hard to say too much else about the song right now.

I'm interested to hear Doudou; with someone from HIFANA composing it, I'd expect it to have some pretty interesting rhythms and sounds.

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    [Radio] Mayonaka no Harley & Race

53:00~
    Doudou Heiwa Sengen

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    堂々平和宣言

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I think that song is going to be fun live. I don't know how many times I could just listen to it, it's like it hurts my brain, but it's kind of addictive.

The girls rapping always makes me laugh, Kanako's "MC's .... introduction..." at 00:35 was too much :))

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    A brand new sound for the girls to try... I have to say, it's a combination of cuteness and weirdness... MomoClo, everybody =))

• March 2014
    66 Reputation
    I'm not a rap person but I usually like idol rap.
    And THIS is perfect. So energetic. So refreshing after a long homework day. I will go to sleep smiling.
    The first few seconds (I guess it's the chorus?) stay so easily in mind.

I prefer it to 5 THE POWER, in which the chorus breaks a little the rhythm of the song.

Each of the girls has her own very recognizable voice and rapping enhances their different vocals. Maybe because it's between singing and speaking, I don't know. Especially here, Kanako's Engrish, Shiorin's dynamism, Momoka's diction, Aarin's cuteness, Reni's smiling tone (I always thought her voice reflects her egao character), all put next to each other make this rap song very suprising. You don't know what you are going to hear next.

I love it.

• March 2014
    144 Reputation
    That song sounds pretty cool! It seems a lot more interesting than what was in the preview of Naitemo. The rap style goes well with the weird rhythms in the instrumentals.

I also can definitely hear the sound of the composer's previous work, which I've always liked, in this song. For example:

• March 2014
    38 Reputation
    Aarin is turning into a rap monster. I don't care for her rapping on Akarin's old parts, but recently she is getting very good at rap/scat singing. She's toning down a bit of her cutesy style that gets annoying after repeated listenings.

• April 2014
    65 Reputation
    Gorgeous posters up at Shibuya Station. Man, I want one!

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I like the contrast GOUNN=Fire Naitemo Iindayo=Water.

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Invader said:

^ I like the contrast GOUNN=Fire Naitemo Iindayo=Water.

Good point! So their next singles will be based on earth - air/wind - void? :)

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Now we can start to theorize again about symbolism. The 5th Dimension pentagram:

This has always made me recall what I know about witches and how each corner represents an element. I looked it up (http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usma&c=basics&id=2875)and found that these elements are:

EARTH: represents stability and physical endurance.
    FIRE: represents courage and daring.
    WATER: represents emotions and intuition.
    AIR: represents intelligence and the arts.
    SPIRIT: represents the All and the Divine.

So we had Fire (GOUNN) and now water (Naitemo Iindayo). Maybe we can even consider that 5th dimension was Spirit. So that leave us Earth and Air for next releases, it would be interesting to see if they continue this pattern.

And I remembered they had pentagrams on the Kokuritsu merchandise as well:

momomofu said:

PEACHSOUL袋(PEACHSOUL Fukuro)
    http://smooch-mcz.jp/category/ALL/MOM192006.html

• April 2014
    65 Reputation
    Each member is associated with an element.

• April 2014
    366 Reputation
    so the new single will be released under king records' new label?
    http://evilline.com/momoclo/

• April 2014
    91 Reputation
    that pentagram on the merchan is very much similar to the eviline records (the new branch of king records) http://evilline.com/momoclo/

• April 2014
    14 Reputation
    i love these 'occult' related themes in momoclo, looking at evil line's other artists, seems like momoclo does fit in well

• April 2014
    60 Reputation

looking at evil line's other artists, seems like momoclo does fit in well

that's what I immediately thought too! and definitely not "your standard idol label" as it seems. so it fits really well and I think this might point to a good direction in their further evolution (which will come for sure) :)

• April 2014
    144 Reputation

Each member is associated with an element.

Funny, I always thought Shiorin was supposed to be air and Momoka was supposed to be earth. From those banners, it also looks like maybe air and lightning will be considered separate elements?

If they do make a sort of "elements" cycle of singles, I wonder if each one will have a prominent solo section with that element's member, like Kanako at the beginning of Gounn.

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    I think this is a very good theory. I guess we'll have to see. I can already imagine what Momoka's air single will sound like. :p kind of...

If they do make a sort of "elements" cycle of singles, I wonder if each one will have a prominent solo section with that element's member, like Kanako at the beginning of Gounn.

If this is the case then that must be true. Good thinking!

• April 2014
    20 Reputation
    listed for bought later xD