[SINGLE]11th Naitemo Iindayo
  • April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    M3. My Dear Fellow
    Lyrics: Maeda Takahiro(CONTRADICTION, DNA Rhapsody, BIRTH Ø BIRTH)
    Music: Shihori(GOUNN)
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/114154

田中将大×ももクロM3で登場!@ヤンキースタジアム

My Dear Fellow

• April 2014
    366 Reputation
    ^
    so "My Dear Fellow" was heard for the first time at Yankee Stadium...
    http://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/2014/04/yankees_orioles_masahiro_tanaka.html

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Too bad the Yankee lost though, but glad we able to hear the new song. I like that they mix some of the lyric from the other songs and add to it. Can't wait to hear more from it!

• asan

April 2014
    462 Reputation

I read that, and still have no idea if he did good or not. Supporting idols suddenly seems much less silly than supporting sports teams.

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    asan said:

I read that, and still have no idea if he did good or not. Supporting idols suddenly seems much less silly than supporting sports teams.

What a terribly written article. :p The only indication we have that he did well is this.

The performance leaves the Yankees’ $175 million investment with an impressive résumé through two career starts: 18 strikeouts to one walk in 14 innings.

Otherwise, how on earth would we know from that convoluted article.

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-04-11 速報 NYで新曲を初披露 まとめ

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Limited Edition(CD+DVD)
    Regular Edition

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    "Naitemo Iindayo" released to the public. (Full ver)
    That song can be heard by telephoning the following number.

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    So I guess "My Dear fellow" will not be included with limited edition.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/114338

• Nantok

April 2014
    589 Reputation
    Is it a common thing in Japan to release new songs via phone? Haven't heard of that before.

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    I have never heard that before.

泣いてもいいんだよ

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    So the beginning of the song is at 1:06 right? The quality is so bad that I can't even be sure if that's Momoka at the start. Either way it seems they really did give another girl a solo like Kanako's in GOUNN.

The chorus is officially my least favourite part of the song. The rest sounds epic, specially for a concert with live band.

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I need a better audio :)

But I have to agree with @Invader, the chorus is my least favorite part as well.

• April 2014
    144 Reputation
    ^ Yeah, I wasn't really excited about this song from hearing the chorus before. It sounds a lot more rock-influenced than I expected, and very anisong-like. Still, I think I like Doudou Heiwa Sengen more.

If those element-member connections shown before stay the same the solo should be A-rin, since this is the water song, but who knows? I have to say this song doesn't really sound like a water song though - it has more of a "fire" sound than Gounn did imo.

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ 新曲「泣いてもいいんだよ」

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-04-13 自慢

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    So the beginning is not a solo? That's how good the quality of the firts audio was hahaha.

Poor Shiorin, she probably wasn't hearing properly because she touched her earpiece.

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Momoclo Club xoxo
    Full ver
    泣いてもいいんだよ

• Paco

April 2014
    331 Reputation
    ^I am too late, buhuuuuuuuu

• April 2014
    38 Reputation
    Naitemo Iindayo sounds pretty good to me so far. I like the guitar rock elements. But what was the tv show about? Who were the other performers?

EDIT: Never mind, I suddenly found the event calendar! NHK Nodo Jiman