BABYMETAL
  • InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ This is so exciting! (Eventhough I can't make it) But I'm so happy for the girls. Their own gigs in France, Germany and the UK. And the small print says Apollo Main stage at Sonisphere on July 5th.

Hopefully we'll get some recordings of the events.

• asan

May 2014
    462 Reputation
    I ordered tickets for Cologne. That whole process can really spoil the fun...

Anything important to know? I like the album, but never had time to research the group much.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ORDERED MY TICKET FOR LONDON! :D :D :D AHHHHHH! >.< :D :D :D

Can't say anything else really. I'm so excited! :D

That's really good for them about the stage change at Sonisphere, although it does put a huge amount of pressure on the girls. Second stage on sunday to main stage on saturday is a really big deal. I hope they'll be ok.

OMG LONDON AHHHHH! :D

Let's not get too carried away but i MAY be in Japan on the 14th of September so i might be able to see them in Japan aswell............

:D

• May 2014
    38 Reputation
    asan said:

Anything important to know? I like the album, but never had time to research the group much.

Practise your kitsune! Remember, it's not devil horns. >:)

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation

Practise your kitsune! Remember, it's not devil horns. >:)

True that sir. Check atmospheriums avatar for a demonstration.

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Trailer for the world tour:

With plenty of new footage from Budokan. That concert must have been amazing experience. Can't wait for the Blu-ray!!!

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ^

Wow!, now that's a trailer. I thought it would be a great concert but this is amazing. I'll probably will get this concert on Blu-ray.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    AMAZING! :D I was literally just talking to someone about how excited i was and then i saw this. I actually got shivers watching that. AHHHHHHHHHH! >.< :D

Great trailer and the budokan concert looks awesome. It's a shame there was no standing. We will definitely get a wall of death going during Ijime, Dame Zettai in London. :) However, while i'm always in the pit the whole time at metal gigs, even disliking the very front, i will definitely be glued to the front rail for this one. Get as close as possible. :P

Also, if your going to get bored of me talking about how excited i am everyday, you should probably stop reading this thread for a while...... :p

• eyelesseyeless

May 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Invader said:

Trailer for the world tour:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeOtUSUwSqg

With plenty of new footage from Budokan. That concert must have been amazing experience. Can't wait for the Blu-ray!!!

I love it when Yui and Moa sprint during IDZ, and the band, it's another entertaining factor from that concert.

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I love the contrast between SUMETAL's solos and YUI and MOA's.

"Rondo of Nightmare" (as they put in the video) is dark and powerful, and Suzuka always looks larger than life.

Then you have 4 no uta with Yui and Moa, and their cuteness level over 9000.

It makes me appreciate the perfect balance of the group. And let's hope Yui and Moa are forever shorter than Suzuka so they don't mess up the triangle formation haha.

• May 2014
    38 Reputation
    The Babymetal show at Electric Ballroom SOLD OUT immediately. The venue has been upgraded to The Forum, with twice the capacity.
    I love the fact that even thier own management is underestimating the audience-drawing power of Babymetal!

Clearly the UK loves Babymetal. USA is next. :)>-

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    I guess they didn't realize how much fans will be there. If they keep this up, the next concert will probably sold out too.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation

The Babymetal show at Electric Ballroom SOLD OUT immediately. The venue has been upgraded to The Forum, with twice the capacity.
    I love the fact that even thier own management is underestimating the audience-drawing power of Babymetal!

Clearly the UK loves Babymetal. USA is next. :)>-

Wow! :D That's amazing! Well done to them. I've been to the forum and it's a great venue. Big enough to fit a good amount of people but just small enough to still be personal, the standing area is quite wide and not that deep so everyone gets to be nice and close. And wide means an impressive wall of death is on the cards during I, D, Z. :D Last band i saw there was cannibal corpse and the wall of death was awesome. I can't imagine how small the electric ballroom is. :P Sounds like it would have been intimate but if it's half the capacity then that is small. I would have thought they'd think big, i guess they really don't know their power over here.

What with these 2 upgrades this is turning out to be pretty huge for them! :)

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    BABYMETAL videos with subbed members commentaries. :)

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    MOA. :)
    BABYMETAL oshi ftw.

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    My brain tells me Suzuka is my favourite because she's the best singer and a great performer. But then my heart always goes to Moa, she's just too damn adorable. And also, flying kick:
    I love their fighting sequences.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Very well executed. *nod*

She is damn adorable. She also has the perfect mix of cuteness and professionalism. She can execute dance sequences perfectly but still inject her own personality into them. My above gifs being a perfect example.

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    They were in New York for a photoshoot and there's the rumor going around that they did some interviews.

I also found this gif.. It's an edit right? they're not THAT awesome :-O
    credit:http://tsurayogosi.tumblr.com/post/85094168921

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Invader said:

They were in New York for a photoshoot and there's the rumor going around that they did some interviews.

Her name is Dana Yavin, she the one that shot the photos at Babymetal's concert in Budokan.

Here is her taking their photo shoot.

More pics

Spoiler:

• May 2014
    38 Reputation
    Babymetal
    Invader said:

I also found this gif.. It's an edit right? they're not THAT awesome :-O
    credit:http://tsurayogosi.tumblr.com/post/85094168921

It's playing in reverse. :O
    But they are still awesome.