BABYMETAL
  • MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Haha, definitely a cool edit.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    [EDIT] How can i post a picture from my library? :)

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    BABYMETAL have sold out the Forum. Woooo!

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I hope they intend to do a DVD with their adventures in these shows, like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu did. I now BABYMETAL don't do idol like others (they don't show rehersals or anything) But I wish they'll show a bit of this tour because I want to know what it was like for the girls.

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Babymetal is going to America this summer as well:

http://www.babymetal.jp/news/

• May 2014
    38 Reputation
    ^ Six hour drive to Montreal, but I have no interest in attending a metal festival. I'll take my chances and wait for Toronto or New York City.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Hmmm risky...... Still that's great news about another tour date. BABYMETAL are HUUUGE. ^_^

Also, i received my ticket! :D i wanted to post a picture to make you all jealous but i can't post straight from my library. :(

But still, it came! :D

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    搖滾誌ROCKZINE VOL.3 樂團推薦第三彈 BABYMETAL

Someone translated this in comment section.

0:09
    2014-02-02 Before taiwan live
    Message for ROCKZINE's readers
    0:15
    Hello
    I'm Su-metal death
    I'm Yuimetal death
    I'm Moametal death
    We are BABYMETAL death
    0:25 Su-metal
    Later will be our Live in Taiwan
    I'm very excited
    Yesterday is the first time in taiwan
    Really feels that everyone was kind here
    And next will be our first performance in Taiwan
    Will it be a lively atmosphere?
    Even that my heart was feeling worried
    But it turns to expectancy since we reach here now
    And full of determination and motivation
    0:52 Moametal
    Next issue of ROCKZINE magazine
    Will have our interview report in taiwan live
    Everyone please look at it
    1:04 Yuimetal
    From now on, we will put more effort with BABYMETAL style
    So everyone please support us
    1:09 Su-metal
    Thats all
    We are BABYMETAL
    See you

• asan

June 2014
    462 Reputation
    Looks like there weren't many penlights at Budoukan. So I guess it's ok to turn up without merchandise? Because unless they sell it in front of the venue I can't bring anything.

• InvaderInvader

June 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I think they said in an interview that it's not common for their fans to bring penlights, so you'll be fine.

I want to know what t-shirts they'll sell at the concert, BABYMETAL's T-shirt are usually amazing.

• June 2014
    5201 Reputation
    It seems that BABYMETAL appears on LADY GAGA's concerts.
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/119118
    July 30 US Airways Arena(Phoenix)
    August 1 MGM Grand Garden Arena(Las Vegas)
    August 2 Harveys Lake Tahoe(State Line)
    August 4 Energy Solutions Arena(Salt Lake City)
    August 6 Pepsi Center(Denver)

• InvaderInvader

June 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Pfff I heard rumors about it when Lady Gaga announce she'll be having Hatsune Miku and Crayon Pop as opening acts. I don't think they fit at all but hey, at least more people will hear about them.

I would prefer if they have their own small concerts because it would be a pain to be a BABYMETAL fan and missed them becase you don't want to pay to see Lady Gaga.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I'm not sure how to react about lady gaga thing. But yeah, I'll prefer small concert of their own

• NeoZeonNeoZeon

June 2014
    25 Reputation
    I agree 100%, I would have liked more a series of solo concerts, or a support act for at least someone more "similar" in musical terms...

• June 2014
    38 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I'm not sure how to react about lady gaga thing. But yeah, I'll prefer small concert of their own

I know exactly how to react. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~X( :(( :-q

• eyelesseyeless

June 2014
    2256 Reputation

I know exactly how to react. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~X( :(( :-q

Lol, that's what I had in mind. But I hope the girls got good publicity from this, I hope ..

• Lak

June 2014
    122 Reputation
    WOOT!!! Babymetal is coming to Los Angeles on July 27 to perform in the Fonda Theater in Hollywood!!!!!!! Tickets goes on sale June 20th at 10am. With pre-sale on June 19th at 10am, I will be up early to get mines :D
    http://www.axs.com/events/251359/babymetal-tickets

• June 2014
    472 Reputation
    Just saw that!

I'd really love to see them at a solo performance and that theater looks very cool. What are the chances they play the east coast this year?

• Lak

June 2014
    122 Reputation

Just saw that!

I'd really love to see them at a solo performance and that theater looks very cool. What are the chances they play the east coast this year?

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. It will actually be my first ever concert, not counting orchestras lol. I'm definitely glad they're doing a solo show here for their US debut. From what I've seen of the outside, it doesn't look like that big of a place. So I can probably be closer to them than at another venue :D I only know of the 5 shows they're going to tour with Gaga ( all of which are in the west coast ) I think their management really underestimated their popularity. Which is why it seems they've added more shows along the way. I wouldn't be surprised if they added a few east coast shows after the Gaga tour. I mean, they're already here, so might as well right? lol

• OM617OM617

June 2014
    176 Reputation
    Denver! I hate Lady Gaga with a passion but I'm willing to suffer her crap for Babymetal.