BABYMETAL
  • OM617OM617

August 2014
    176 Reputation
    Only 4 hours until I get to see BABYMETAL at the Pepsi Center, I'm so excited!!!

• OM617OM617

August 2014
    176 Reputation
    So awesome that BABYMETAL is my first real Japanese concert experience!
    I even got the last World Tour 2014 shirt at the venue (extra small), but at 193cm I'm probably not going to fit it any time soon....
    I didn't stay to watch Lady Gaga, her "Little Monsters" are disagreeable to my taste. It was pretty easy to spot the real BABYMETAL fans since we were the only ones not dressed up like a pride parade.

Setlist for Denver
    1: Megitsune
    2: Doki Doki☆Morning
    3: Gimme Choko!!
    4: Ijime, Dame, Zettai

• NeoZeonNeoZeon

August 2014
    25 Reputation
    ^
    "It was pretty easy to spot the real BABYMETAL fans since we were the only ones not dressed up like a pride parade."

Hahahaha, I get the picture!

:-))

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    [2014.09.15] めざましテレビ BABYMETAL BIGになって日本凱旋

[2014.09.15] ZIP! BABYMETAL 凱旋 17000人が熱狂

• September 2014
    38 Reputation
    Got my ticket, booked my flight. On November 4th, me and Babymetal will take Manhattan. **==

• September 2014
    472 Reputation
    ^Nice! I'll be there too. Not sure how I'm getting there yet but I'm fairly close in D.C.

It's a busy time for J-concerts in NY. I'll be heading to the Morning Musume concert in October and then Babymetal and Perfume in November. I think Cheeky Parade is also performing around then and I remember seeing something about a Hatsune Miku concert as well.

• November 2014
    262 Reputation
    US (and maybe CA?) fans, you can get a Babymetal shirt through Hot Topic right now (yeah, I know...)

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Baby+Metal+Horned+Skull+Logo+T-Shirt-10296885.jsp

Not a bad price and you don't have to deal with asian sizing, which is nice when you're over 6' tall.

• eyelesseyeless

December 2014
    2256 Reputation

• December 2014
    38 Reputation
    Audio of brand new song + Onedari featuring SU-METAL in da house!

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    BABYMETAL 2014/12/21

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    even Yui and Moa have started singing live now. good. these girls are too talented to rely on vocal tracks live.

ah, the live version of Iine! is really good. they finally went back and redid the older songs so the band could play them live, huh?

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    BABYMETAL/イジメ、ダメ、ゼッタイ Mステスーパーライブ MUSIC STATION 2014/12/26

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Not enough FIREEE!! :)) I like how they don't sing Gimme Choco even if that was the song that launched them internationally. IDZ is a much better song and it showcases better the amazing singer Suzuka is.

I can't wait for their next single, they need to release a lot of songs this year because having basically 12 songs is a little sad.

• OM617OM617

December 2014
    176 Reputation
    Yes, but most of them are very good. Megitsune is in the top-10 of my itunes 2014 play count (163 plays, top being Reni's Koi wa Abare Oni Taiko with 217).

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Even though they have been overseas most of the time, I'm glad we get to see them perform at Kouhaku.

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    I don't think Gimme Choco is anywhere close to their best song (though I'm happy for the attention it got them), I'm glad they played something else :)

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1470 Reputation
    BABYMETAL - Road of Resistance - Trailer

Special guitar playing by Sam Totman & Herman Li from DragonForce

• January 2015
    38 Reputation
    Road of Resistance...and all this time we thought it was called The One. :\">

Anybody else totally blown away by the "galloping horses" choreography? Not even Momoclo thought of that one. ^:)^

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    If they're still working with Mikiko (she's also PERFUME's choreographer) no wonder their choreos are on another level, that woman is a beast.

Are they ever going to make another "story" PV or from now on is just performance PVs? I like this one because it looks so epic. The beginning is basically showing off about what other idols could never accomplished :)) . But I want normal PVs too, Megitsune was sooo good and it was the last one we got.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Full song: https://soundcloud.com/jzharris9/babymetal-road-of-resistance

It's very Dragonforce. It's one of those songs you can see it was made to be played live, with people chanting, which is perfect for them.