[Movie and Stage Drama] Maku ga Agaru
  • honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    lol. I cannot read kanji but i thought the same thing - if there was an script online we´d be done by now - i think i´ve watched the movie 4 times already ..

Prepare to laugh ´til tears run down your cheeks, there are 2 lines of dialogue scenes near the end where i dont have a clue what its being said

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    I can TC/QC what you have done. Also, even if it isn't 100% accurate, as long as it conveys the general idea it should be fine. Poetic license!

• doboddobod

August 2015
    117 Reputation
    I actually have done the Maku ga Agaru subs, about 90% of it.

As i have 2nd translator, he still checking it out, he said will be done today.. but i'm still waiting for him.

and just checked that english sub, maybe it's from chinese then translated to english with machine.. just maybe...

well, if anyone want to check it, just tell me.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    dobod said:

I actually have done the Maku ga Agaru subs, about 90% of it.

As i have 2nd translator, he still checking it out, he said will be done today.. but i'm still waiting for him.

and just checked that english sub, maybe it's from chinese then translated to english with machine.. just maybe...

well, if anyone want to check it, just tell me.

I'm gonna continue working on mines since I already started and this will be a good excuse to practice my nihongo but I think your's will be the ones to go for everybody else - I'l, definitively will want to check them since the "letter scene" its giving me hell... I think I got the entire intention of the movie dialogues, but I'm adlibing a lot with nakanishi and sensei dialogues

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    The letter that the teacher wrote is pretty much word for word in the novel...if you can get the novel, then you'd be fine with that.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    that´s the problem.. i dont think the novel was traduced to english yet.. is not in hiragana either is it? i cannot read kanji to save my life... my traduction was/is based on the dialogues as i hear them
    Spoiler:
    i know what the letter says basically seeing the flashbacks that are being shown as that mediocre teacher is reading it, about leaving the girls to perrsue chase her own dream of being a stage actress despite her mother's protests, but the actual lines of dialogue im only speculating what they are

• August 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah no, it's definitely written in kanji, no furigana, sadness. I know many basic kanji but still not enough haha. I still need to perfect my grammar before I go there.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    I know.. i should learn kanji as mandatory to a better comprehension.. i find strange now that i think of it, of having no subtitles on home video releases (most variety shows put huge subtitles in the jokes and important pieces of dialogue.. ). i get by reading manga when there is the phonetic sound next to the kanji - im like a 5 year old when i read Doraemon and crayon shinchan..

• doboddobod

August 2015
    117 Reputation
    Here you go the english sub.

http://dzidolworld.org/maku-ga-agaru-english-subtitle/

if you think something is incorrectly translated, please tell me.

• August 2015
    904 Reputation
    Thanks for the hard work! *-*

I clicked the link and it said it's restricted and I need a password .... O.O

• all9all9

August 2015
    371 Reputation

You should look carefully ;)

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    dobod said:

Here you go the english sub.

http://dzidolworld.org/maku-ga-agaru-english-subtitle/

if you think something is incorrectly translated, please tell me.

Thanks anyway dobod... im sorry i couldn´t be of any help to you.. as for mistakes, i think there will be less than if i had done them

Nemurenatta, i still look forward to do something MCZ related together...

%%-

• August 2015
    904 Reputation
    all9 said:

You should look carefully ;)

Sorry... I was on mobile.... >~<

• August 2015
    322 Reputation
    Neat! Thanks for the subs again, dobod. I'll look them over when I have time. Rather, if I have time.
    Also, we'll have more opportunities, Honkey!!

• doboddobod

August 2015
    117 Reputation
    Well, my bad, i should tell here first that i worked on sub. and my Japanese isn't that good anyway.

I'm just...
    Spoiler:
    I just did it on a whim for one of my favorite local idol, that also a momoclo's fan XD

and well, just changed the password with this. The Champ is Here~ XD
    Spoiler:

• August 2015
    372 Reputation
    If you were able to download that, would one of you guys mind putting it up somewhere where you can download it directly? Dropbox isn't working for me, for some reason. I've been at it for 20 minutes now, but no luck.

• doboddobod

August 2015
    117 Reputation

If you were able to download that, would one of you guys mind putting it up somewhere where you can download it directly? Dropbox isn't working for me, for some reason. I've been at it for 20 minutes now, but no luck.

I sent it to you through the message. Special, just for you....

Let's spread love for Momokaclo~ XD
    And i want to hear all of your review after watching this... (with sub)

• August 2015
    264 Reputation
    I'll be watching it tonight with my friend. Will deliver a review afterwards!

• MCZMCZ

August 2015
    143 Reputation
    Is maku ga agaru eng sub is a torrent or not :)

• doboddobod

August 2015
    117 Reputation
    MCZ said:

Is maku ga agaru eng sub is a torrent or not :)

not... and don't... i'll create it into one, if deemed neccessary, not now.