April 2015
    1470 Reputation

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    As always, the Z edition has Momokachan on the far back >:(

• April 2015
    904 Reputation
    hey. in the back cover, Reni's in the back (as she always is). OSARETAI! D:<<br />
    lol but it is how it is. Osaretai wouldn't be Osaretai if stuff wasn't like this.

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    Oh well. So the Z edition is the one with the blu-ray. I would like better if they went back to make the special edition with the 3 songs AND the MV like they did on PINKY JONES. Because i got the SEISHUN-FU single as a regular edition because i wanted the 4 songs, but i am now thinking of getting the one with the MV for HASHIRE. But the edition with the MV is not the one with Momokachan on the cover...

Guys/girls, just ignore the senseless ramblings of this MCZ fan

• April 2015
    1238 Reputation

Reni's power level is weak. :D

• April 2015
    904 Reputation
    *facedesk* XDDDD
    They would do that to her but oh wells! She'll have her revenge one day XD

• April 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^ LOL at "Reni's power level is weak". I swear this promo is going to make me revisit the Freza saga all over again. If that's the screen cap for the video, I really can't wait. Their videos are getting better and better conceptually.

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    『Z』の誓い(予告)/ももいろクローバーZ("Z" NO CHIKAI -PREVIEW-/MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Press play to hear preview of Z no Chikai without the talking

http://znochikai.com/player/

It's awesome

• April 2015
    114 Reputation
    Oh! This really surprised me. This one is the most interesting single out of all the 3 ones from this year, the chorus is just too good and the metal verses of the song are really awesome

• InvaderInvader

April 2015
    1737 Reputation
    That's so much better that what the teaser led to believe. Now I'm definitely getting the Z version. It's funny how the chorus is not the part I find catchy, but the more "traditional" part is already stuck in my head.

• April 2015
    242 Reputation
    I was actually not planning on getting it, but it sounds pretty good, so odds are I'll be picking this up after all! Let's hope the B-sides are good fun as well.

• ArudoArudo

April 2015
    44 Reputation
    You guys have no idea how excited I am for this. I'm almost crying.
    Dragon Ball had a huge impact on me; when I was a kid (3 or 4 y.o) I sang all the opening and ending songs. And I just started to listen to Idol music since August last year. MomoClo is by a mile my favorite group, and now this collab with my favorite anime... It really brings back those old-good days.
    I'm definitely getting both versions, I have to listen CHALA HEAD CHALA Z version.
    Also, NARASAKI just went super saiyan. That teaser! I absolutely love the "enka" vibe of the song.
    So many thoughts right now, also, this single can be the best one since Saraba for me. Kiss collab, not bad. Seishunfu? Not bad as well. But this seems very promising.
    29 april, can't you come faster?

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    Right on, cannot wait to hear MCZ version of CHALA HEAD CHALA, the original is really powerful yet catchy. Im guessing "Romantic Kongaragatteru" will be a midtempo song or a ballad. Unless i got the title wrong and its actually a conga (lol)

• April 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^Super excited. I love how Momoclo is associated with another childhood favorite of mine. I'll be getting this without a doubt.

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    The F edition would make a cool poster. And i guess the clothes for performing the song on variety shows will be the a modified version of the Z cover, which basically are the same as these

http://www.hello-online.org/res/torrentimg/tor_832930152_1.jpg

plus a blue t shirt underneath

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Z no Chikai MV
    Kanako(Son Goku)
    Shiori(Vegeta)
    A-rin(Trunks)
    Momoka(Chiaotzu)
    Reni(Piccolo)

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    『Z』の誓い(Trailer) - ももいろクローバーZ("Z" NO CHIKAI -Trailer-/MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

• April 2015
    904 Reputation
    .........I APPROVE! THIS IS TOO ADORABLE AND THE WIGS ARE PERFECT! XDDDDDDDD

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Just release the full mv, why so near to release date?