[Event] Anime Expo 2015
  • Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

I'm down for a meetup for sure!

Not sure if anyone has already planned this but perhaps we could also bring a gift on behalf of momoiroclover.net?

@Daflightking I was at the Scandal shows in Chicago/LA/Anaheim, perhaps we already met? :)

Yes that is a wonderful Idea! I am already on it and have been messaging the admin and some of the people that are going for sure. If you would like to be apart of this and if anyone else would like to be apart of this please inbox. I want to get as many people to participate to show Momokuro how much we support them in the states. Also I leave close to the committee of the Anime Expo and I don't live to far away from where AX will be so I think it will be the easiest for me to plan out.

Let's do or best to show Momokuro our love guys!

I think it would be easier to just discuss/plan for the event in this thread instead of having to send multiple PMs. It also give anyone interested to share their input. Also I think it would be a good idea for the people that are actually going to post that they're going so we can have an idea of how many of us from this forum will be attending. So far it looks like (everyone please confirm or post if you're not listed)
    daflightking
    nemurenatta
    Dave
    olorosooso
    dgmdnHD
    Badalight
    ssk_lennie10
    Lak (me) also my nephew and possibly 2 friends (1 for sure, she's also a mononofu who's an exchange student)

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I saw last year's line....INSANELY long lol. I missed getting the badge mailed by 2 days. I probably wouldn't even be going to AX if it wasn't for Momoclo

I'm down for a meetup for sure!

Not sure if anyone has already planned this but perhaps we could also bring a gift on behalf of momoiroclover.net?

I already offered to bring something (letters) for the members of the FB group. Also working on some drawings to bring as prints to hand out

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I was in that massive line last year. The reason for the horrible length was that their systems crashed in the middle of the day so no one was able to get their badges printed. It took like maybe 4 or 5 hours before they started running again, and by that point we were still not even a fourth of the way done in the line. So we got there around 12:00 PM or so, and ended up finally getting to leave around 8:00 PM. God, it was hell.
    But, they promised that it would go a lot smoother and faster this year, and the actual printing will take half the time it did last year, which increases speed even more. Let's just hope they'll keep their word... Man, the perks of Premier not having to deal with this...

Anyway, I'm confirming. I'll definitely be there. Since I've got no actual MCZ merch (and if they don't sell any at the venue), I'll just wear as much green as I can to show my Momoka love, ahaha. Might bring a friend or two who are just starting to get into them. Depends on whether or not they decide to go to the concert with me. Of course, I'm encouraging it, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity (at least for now!), after all!

• honkey5honkey5

May 2015
    304 Reputation

I'll just wear as much green as I can to show my Momoka love,

ah so? we will fight for her then. ;)

Joking aside, i hope a lot of people follow your example. I´d love to see her face when she sees she has lots of fans in this part of the world

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I actually have a Momoka happi coming that I could wear to the concert. I'll be wearing green and red for Momokanako. I want to try making a screen print shirt for the show. Gonna check out hobby lobby to see if they have the materials I need.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

I actually have a Momoka happi coming that I could wear to the concert.

. We are going to be matching. Just out of curiosity, what store did you purchase it from?

I didn't buy it. My nephew ordered from Amazon, with the seller being from Japan. He's getting a black one and got me a green one. Its an older one and I did not know he was ordering it till he told me the next day. image

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    I will be dressing up, and it will be glorious. I'll post pictures when everything is finished. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to any meet up since I am going with a group of friends, but we'll see. I don't know if I'd really have anything else to do late Thursday.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm hoping everyone can at least meet up for a photo or something. Even if its only for a group photo. After all, its going to also be the 1st known gathering of the Kaginofus. We'll get to be a part of Momoclo history and it would be awesome if we can have a huge turnout

• May 2015
    116 Reputation
    Wanted to peek in here and say I'm definitely attending! It's gonna get nuts because several circles from different online communities I know will be there and I'm probably going to try to hang out with all of 'em during the convention, including you all here!

Got a Premiere Badge and currently finalizing hotels. Part of me still can't believe they're finally performing in LA, it's gonna be bananas.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

Wanted to peek in here and say I'm definitely attending! It's gonna get nuts because several circles from different online communities I know will be there and I'm probably going to try to hang out with all of 'em during the convention, including you all here!

Got a Premiere Badge and currently finalizing hotels. Part of me still can't believe they're finally performing in LA, it's gonna be bananas.

Yeah, I'm still amazed that it IS actually happening. And much sooner than I thought it would have been possible. Hopefully we can get it coordinated to include EVERYONE in one big meet. That would be awesome. We just need to have everyone from each group set to meet at the same time and location to make that happen.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Yes. Gakugeeeekai what other groups have you heard from? I would love to chat with them :)

• May 2015
    131 Reputation
    I am probably going to be there. I have people in LA I can stay with, so airfare and tickets are the only expense.

• May 2015
    19 Reputation
    hi, guys. i've just joined this forum now.
    im a japanese fan of them, live in tokyo.

many my friends (and perhaps me, too) will go to AX.
    we hope to meet up with you!

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    144 Reputation
    I've ordered my ticket and set up accommodation, so I should be coming unless there's some emergency. I would definitely be excited to meet the others from this forum and possibly other places.

Hopefully I can get some merch before the show - I have a conspicuous lack of green clothing...

• May 2015
    19 Reputation
    actually, i went to Seattle Sakura-Con 2011 to see Berryz kobo.

Perhaps i met someone in this forum guys at that time.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Cool, I've been wanting to hang out with mononofus from Japan!!! Welcome to the forum noorangenolife!!! I hope to see you and your friends there :D Yeah, I've been hoping that they'll sell some merch at the show. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.