Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • May 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak said:

So this is the finished drawing. I added some shading to the clothing and a little pink to some parts of the skin.

weird that the links no longer works

There, I fixed that for you. I forgot to mention that this website does not support links from FB. Imgur links seem to work best.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Thanks, its weird though. The first lineart I posted was FROM facebook. I also use the img link. I'm starting on my next one now

• honkey5honkey5

May 2015
    304 Reputation
    have you considered making a small manga? i love Momopro z, but i´d love to see a "slice of life" story, where Momokuro are "normal" girls, ala Momodra, maybe on a school setting

Your version of Reni is spot on, id like to see your versions of Dekochan and Shiori

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Thanks but sorry no manga, with all the stuff I'm working on, I no time for that. Also I'm more into superhero comic book stuff than manga stories. Most of my work is comic book related. I'm only doing these drawings because of the upcoming concert at the Nokia. Oh btw, AX responded and said I'd have to wait for details of the Nokia Theater seating when tickets become available. And thanks ssk_lennie10 and eyeless for the tip for posting images.
    IF anyone wants to check out my work. You can go to my website at http://laklim.com Its still a work in progress site. But the art galleries are up. I really don't know what I'm doing but it seems OK for now.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak said:

Oh btw, AX responded and said I'd have to wait for details of the Nokia Theater seating when tickets become available.

The amount of sleepless nights is going to be crazy. I'm not sure if seating for premiere members will be assigned or first come first serve but I'm not missing that notification email. I'm not letting this opportunity go to waste. *aiming for the front row if everything goes well*

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm pretty sure there will be no difference, except for the fact that Premier fans will be able to snag tickets faster, and consequently, get the best seats.
    For prior main events that's how it's been done. If regular fans are assigned, so will Premier.

• May 2015
    904 Reputation
    Hi! MizukiChan from the East Coast here!
    I really hope you all have fun at AX to cheer for the girls. Unfortunately, I can't come due to a summer job I just got hired for and absences are not really allowed as well as being unable to fly to Cali due to family budgets.

But I am happy to announce that I have been requested by one of the members here to create a banner for the girls to see and for fans to sign. Not sure if it's going to be given to the girls but that would be great since fans will be writing on it. It's still in progress since I just finished the flat colors and setting up the layers for the shadows but I hope it's favorable!

Spoiler:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B88pGL392CsUUzQxRGlQeDMtQ2c/edit?usp=docslist_api

Since its an anime event, I decided to use the three anime collaboration outfits that seemed more obvious. Z no Chikai for Kanako, Moon Pride for Aarin and Mite Mite Kocchicchi for Shiorin. I also used Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina for Momoka due to the KISS collaboration. I had no idea what to do for Reni so I decided to use my own anime design for her XP

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    It came out soooo good! GREAT JOB! :D :x **==

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Your art is improving :) Reni could be in that alien helmet from Otoko Matsuri 2012 Dynamism. And don't forget to sign it Glasses Girl, so they know who drew it :P As for the concert, I'll try to line up as soon as we're allowed.

• May 2015
    904 Reputation
    Haha. Thanks! :D
    I now regret not drawing that hat in.... But on the plus side, I had Reni's spirit escape as well as that pose she does when she kept saying "saiko desu!"
    ....And oi! Why bring that nickname to the forums?! I thought that was an FB-only thing! OAO;;;

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    Great Job with the art work guys.
    Kind of off topic but for some reason I thought MizukiChan lived in Japan.

• May 2015
    904 Reputation
    Really? Interesting..... :-?

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    I didn't know there were that many people from the US that uses this forum in the first place lol.

• May 2015
    19 Reputation
    i talked with some staff, kwkm-san and other one, today.
    unfortunately, they know only the concert schedule.

but i told them a request to hold a meet-and-greet or something.

because they don't know how you guys want to see momoclo, i think that's better to send them a message.

it's ok in English.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

I didn't know there were that many people from the US that uses this forum in the first place lol.

same here

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    @MizukiChan Awesome drawing :)

@noorangenolife Thank you for the information!

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

because they don't know how you guys want to see momoclo, i think that's better to send them a message.

it's ok in English.

Thanks, I messaged kwkm account on the twitter earlier today with this " Can't wait for the LA concert. Please do a meet&greet or an autograph session. US fans are PRAYING for one. Some merchandise too!!!"
    I hope more people will send them a message. The more people that do, the better chance of them considering it.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Lak said:

it's ok in English.

Thanks, I messaged kwkm account on the twitter earlier today with this " Can't wait for the LA concert. Please do a meet&greet or an autograph session. US fans are PRAYING for one. Some merchandise too!!!"
    I hope more people will send them a message. The more people that do, the better chance of them considering it.

Welp guess I have to make a twitter account again. lol :P

• May 2015
    19 Reputation
    here is king record twitter account;
    https://twitter.com/momoclo_king_pr/

when you use a twitter message, you might want to send a message this account ,too.

• May 2015
    144 Reputation
    Do they have any contact methods other than twitter? Otherwise I guess I'll have to go get an account as well. :-\"