Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'd be very happy if they even brought only CDs. If they do they're probably gonna be anime singles. Maybe their albums?

• RevanRevan

May 2015
    230 Reputation
    Maan i'm so jealous of you guys .... all i want is see them with my own eyes face to face even for only 5 sec and i can die in peace .... seriously this is anime event and expecting so much from the girls (your own setlist, autograph sesion etc etc ) is too much this isn't their concert .... just look from the past mcz event like the one in german, france or malaysia (and do remind that is when the girls still not so big)and expect more or less like that ... do your best to make them happy and want to comeback to do their concert is the best advice one can said GAAANNBAATTEEE MINNAAA FELLOW MONONOFU or should i say Calinofu XDDD

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^I'll take anything I can get, been waiting for a chance to see them for so long!

(Not all of us are Calinofu's, I'll be coming from Washington D.C. for the show) 8->

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    Totally, I don't care what they play, just seeing them in person is enough of an honour.
    It's just sad because usually, guests of honour get their own panels other than their main event at Anime Expo. So it's actually pretty disappointing that Momoclo got nothing else, but like I said, this is already enough for me anyway ahaha.

• honkey5honkey5

May 2015
    304 Reputation

I know the waiting sucks, but makes it that much more enjoyable.

The week prior to the event is gonna be a torture. Then the week after is gonna be ( hopefuly) like waking from a dream.

Then we all gonna be: "MCZ, COME BACK AGAIN!!!!"

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm already bracing myself for post-concert depression, it always hits me the hardest the week after. It will be so worth the pain though.

• RevanRevan

May 2015
    230 Reputation
    Wow DCnofu thats across the country right sugooii XD, MCZ staff team known to be slightly unprepared but they do compensate it with lost of suprise you might get one of the suprise when u get to met them accidentaly when walking around, have fun have a blast and enjoy the whole anime convention , expect less and you might get somethin big , expect to much and you might get dissapointed :)>-

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I doubt there will be much of anything as far as merchandise goes unless AX cashes in by having "Momoiro Clover Z /AX exclusives" I'm hoping for towels though. I think CDs might be harder to bring. When Babymetal came to LA, they only sold shirts and towels.

Here is my final line art for my Momoka print. I accidentally deleted the layers file -_- so I now only have a jpg file with the files combined into one layer. I'll start coloring after dinner. I was going to include more drawings but didn't want to clutter it.

• May 2015
    144 Reputation
    Actually I don't think the setlist is going to be anything really unusual. For sure they'll do the recent anime A-sides, but other than that I'd expect them to go with the standards. I think anime cons often get idols as performers just because they're kind of a parallel interest, and not so much because they want them to perform tons of anisongs. After all, AX had Morning Musume a while ago, and they don't even really do that much in the way of anisongs - same for Anime Central getting AKB48.

If anyone's curious, I found the AX setlist for Morning Musume. Maybe it's indicative of what this performance will look like?
    http://www.jame-world.com/ca/articles-52109-morning-musume-concert-at-anime-expo.html

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    Lak said:

I accidentally deleted the layers file -_- so I now only have a jpg file with the files combined into one layer. I'll start coloring after dinner.

It looks really good so far!
    But omigosh, colouring without layers is such a pain. I wish you luck!

• May 2015
    131 Reputation
    Booked the pass and airfare.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

Lak said:

I accidentally deleted the layers file -_- so I now only have a jpg file with the files combined into one layer. I'll start coloring after dinner.

It looks really good so far!
    But omigosh, colouring without layers is such a pain. I wish you luck!

Thanks, I forgot my niece was graduating earlier today. So I didn't get to color as planned. About to start now. I think I'll just take a bit longer than if I had those original layers. Looking forward to seeing you there eiennoyorikobi!!!

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    I'm coming from Missouri. Not at far as DC, but it's halfway across the country. I'm fine with no panel or booth, but I was REALLY hoping for an autograph session. I don't think that's too much to have asked for/expected from The Guest of Honors, but oh well. I've been having dreams of them like every night @_@

If they arn't doing those, they probably arn't going to stay at the convention past Thursday, so I wouldn't expect to see them walking around Fri-Sun (if they were, they'd have been doing more convention oriented stuff) They will probably take the weekend to explore California/LA, or maybe just Friday, and probably high tail it back to Japan. Maybe they'll be curious about Little Tokyo and I'll see them there while I'm getting a bowl of Ramen. Who knows.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    This is what I have so far. Might be done with it, though I might mess with it some more.
    imageI think Hollywood would be a more likely destination to visit.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Does momokuro have twitter or any other social network they use actively other than their blog? If so do you think they will post when they leave for the US if so I would totally wait for them at the Airport. Though I think it would be annoying for them, eh idk lol

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    I'm arriving in the morning on the 1st, was planning on hanging around the international arrivals area while I wait for my friends coming in later that day. Feel free to join me :)

That said, with the time difference and all I would hope they come in a day earlier than that to have some time to get over the jet lag and rest!

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

Does momokuro have twitter or any other social network they use actively other than their blog? If so do you think they will post when they leave for the US if so I would totally wait for them at the Airport. Though I think it would be annoying for them, eh idk lol

I think this is the main account where kwkm posts info
    https://twitter.com/momowgp

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Somehow the image won't show up from the FB link I provided. Gonna try the twitter one and see if it shows here.

(guess not) oh well

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    Let's all ask for an autograph session

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'll send kwkm a request, though it'll be in English lol And trying one more time to post my finished Momoka drawing.
    weird that the links no longer works