Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • May 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^Trying to resurrect my hardly used twitter account myself :)

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    Hey guys, an IA (vocaloid) and Wagakki Band concert were announced for those who want to get tickets, they are available.

Also, I checked out the link for premier fans to select what their 1 ticket of choice will go to and MCZ Concert is available as a selection already. If you want to go ahead and choose it now, I guess it cant hurt. (I believe this is just so that the price is reduced or taken care of when the actual tickets for the concert go up)

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

May 2015
    20 Reputation
    ^Thanks for the info.

Selected my ticket for the MCZ concert.

Lak and MizukiChan: Loved those drawings. Great job!

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah, Premier badge holders get $50 off any main event they choose. So choosing MCZ would apply your $50 to go towards that. That's a pretty nice feature...

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    which confirmation # did you guys choose because I haven't received mine

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    The Order# from your ticket purchase is what you can use in the confirmation# section. (I think it's a 9 digit number)

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Thanks dmgdnHD, more to come :D

Hey guys, an IA (vocaloid) and Wagakki Band concert were announced for those who want to get tickets, they are available.

Also, I checked out the link for premier fans to select what their 1 ticket of choice will go to and MCZ Concert is available as a selection already. If you want to go ahead and choose it now, I guess it cant hurt. (I believe this is just so that the price is reduced or taken care of when the actual tickets for the concert go up)

I still haven't gotten an email with the confirmation code so I can't choose it yet.

Yeah, Premier badge holders get $50 off any main event they choose. So choosing MCZ would apply your $50 to go towards that. That's a pretty nice feature...

I read that its no longer $50 credit but is back to just going to one Main Event ticket, like before. So according to that, we won't pay extra. But well see for sure when it happens.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I used the order confirmation number to get the ticket. I'm waiting for email confirmation of it even though I got to the next page where it thanked me for making ticket selection. Feeling excited :D

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    It didn't direct to a different page, I just scrolled up and it said

Thanks for making your ticket selection! Please be aware that this selection is final and cannot be changed. If you wish to attend any other ticketed events, you must purchase your ticket separately during or after your exclusive sales period.

I hope mine works since I applied twice: one using the order # and one using the 21 digit ticket #.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

It didn't direct to a different page, I just scrolled up and it said

Thanks for making your ticket selection! Please be aware that this selection is final and cannot be changed. If you wish to attend any other ticketed events, you must purchase your ticket separately during or after your exclusive sales period.

I hope mine works since I applied twice: one using the order # and one using the 21 digit ticket #.

yeah I got that same message. But still waiting on email confirmation for it. I used the 9 digit number (21 digit looks like same as the 9 digits but more after)

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    Should have worked, that's what my page did too. (Facebook staff checked my request and it went through properly.)

-They also mentioned they do not have an email confirmation set up for the ticket selection at this time.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

Should have worked, that's what my page did too. (Facebook staff checked my request and it went through properly.)

-They also mentioned they do not have an email confirmation set up for the ticket selection at this time.

oooh, I should go on FB to check too
    btw, how ridiculous is it that they don't even have an email confirmation for something like this?! I sent AX FB page a PM.

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    Yeah, hoping the process gets a bit more smoothed out by the time our Momoclo tickets go on sale. (The IA/Wagakki Band vip tickets were "not available" for about an hour after sales went up, eventually they got them working and able to be purchased)

Speaking of which, this was on the AX facebook:
    Q: "Will there be an announcement ahead of time as to what day and time MomoClo tickets go on sale?
    A: Anime Expo® Mike, yes"

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I hope everyone with a twitter account is messaging kwkm and asking him for a meet & greet or autograph session. I'm sure he'll consider it IF we get enough people asking him. I'll ask the people on FB to do the same

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Someone on FB suggested some kind of online petition or hashtag campaign. Lets use #meetmomoclo for the tweet to momoclo staff

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    What's this Facebook group everyone keeps talking about? I've searched but can't find any active MCZ facebook pages.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Momoiro Clover Z Overseas Fans. The group made a video celebrating their anniversary that went viral among mononofus and was shown to the girls themselves. They even showed it on their Ustream. The group is VERY active.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    I've seen that video, I know which one you're talking about but I still can't find the FB page.

edit: I couldn't find it since it's a closed group but I'll join it now.

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    Can you link that group? I've never been able to find it either.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation