Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    More info will probably be revealed by then. Tickets will have been out for sure. Are setlists usually announced half a month before the concert date?

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I've never been to one of these concerts before so I don't know how they handle it. But I'm sure I'm going to have fun regardless what will be in the set list.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    As for Club Nokia I have been their countless times, but never during AX. Every time I go its usually standing not seated. You are correct though the stage isn't big enough for them to do their crazy MCZ stunts. I am also awaiting information from them, AX is so slow :(

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm sure we're ALL waiting for more info lol If its not seated, theres no assigned seat then? Just first come first served based on if its in the close section or farther away? I'll have to line up early for that

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I was the one that asked them about the panel and autographed session. As far as posting info....most other organizations would've had the necessary info at least a few months in advanced. They could've easily posted some temporary information with a disclaimer like " Subject to change" type of thing. At least it would give people an idea of what to expect. Its very poor planning on their part

• honkey5honkey5

May 2015
    304 Reputation

wow! I'm going to wait until the setlist for the songs is announced and If I feel like it is not good enough, then I'll just have to ask for a refund and not attend the event at all.

But MCZ doesnt anounce their setlist previously, do they?

Think carefully tough. I passed the chance to attend last year´s Babymetal on L.A. and spent the rest of the year kicking myself for doing so

Me i´ll consider myself happy if the do either Orange Note, Anemotajikarawo or Birth 0 Birth ( i´m assuming they´ll do Yume no saitemina AND Z no chikai)

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Yeah, I'm treating this as a ONCE in a LIFETIME chance to see them perform live. And like Babymetal's LA show. Its a chance to see them in a SOLO concert. Also be a part of their history as it is their US debut. Not being able to afford to go to Japan to see them. This is a rare opportunity for us. It could be that they MIGHT visit the states again, but then again....they might not. I'm not taking that chance.

• May 2015
    144 Reputation
    ^ Agreed, from what I've seen it's a real pain to try to see them in Japan, especially if you want a full-length show. Pretty much anything that's in North America is a bargain for me compared to flying to Japan and probably having to get a super marked-up resale ticket. It is a shame to not be able to get a signed CD or something, but anything like that would be an extra to me.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Yes we will all go down in history lol. I am still excited just to see them perform in front of me is a huge gift! If we are loud enough at the concert and give them a lot of positive energy I am sure they will want to come back and probably to LA again like Kyary lol

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    They'll probably test out other parts of the country ( at least NY) before they come back to LA. Kyary situation is different since she also has the fashion industry backing her up. I doubt she would be as popular if it wasn't for her connection to fashion

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I started on my Momoka print. This enlarged sketch of her will be at the bottom of the print as she is fleeing from Reni with a bird. . image

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Lak said:

I started on my Momoka print. This enlarged sketch of her will be at the bottom of the print as she is fleeing from Reni with a bird. . image

Haha nice! I can't wait to see it all, especially Aarin lol

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    As for the AX slowness, they do this every year, it's completely normal. They've always been a little sketchy on preparedness but other than the horrible line last year, and a few technical issues in some of the events I went to, everything went by pretty smoothly. Last year was record attendance so they did well to accommodate.
    The schedule is always released mere weeks prior to the start of the convention, as are ticketed events. It's really annoying, but that's just how they work.

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    Man, it sounds like they're coming out for that one Thursday and just high tailing it out of there... perhaps their schedule is just really busy? I mean doing autographs and a panel doesn't do too much for Momoclo - having a concert in America just to say that they had one is probably their main reason for doing it. I think this is probably more on the Japanese side than AX not giving them anything to do.

However, perhaps if we email them and show enough interest for something like an autograph session they may be able to get one. A panel is probably too much to ask for at this point (the schedule is probably close to being finalized) but an autograph session is not hard to set up at all. Surely momoclo has a couple of hours they could spare before the concert or early Friday.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    AX told me its too late for ANY panel. But yeah, perhaps a flood of twitter/email request for autograph or meet & greet might make momoclo staff consider it. Small chance but better than nothing. Worth a try. Someone post their twitter :P

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    My WIP progress of the Momoka print ( bottom portion of it )

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^Nice line work :D

Trying to catch up on all the posts.

I have a feeling there won't be much as far as merchandise goes. If anything, hopefully we'll get a "Anime Expo '15 / Momoclo" T-shirt exclusive to this event. More than likely they will also have cd's/singles to sell. Anything else they bring will be a surprise to me :)

I've never heard of any artists posting their setlist in advance of a show so I don't think that will happen.

I might shoot AX an email regarding ticketing for the show (if it will be assigned, GA or if they'll offer some sort of VIP)

You guys are making me seriously excited... June is going to be an agonizing month-long wait! @-)

• May 2015
    50 Reputation

^Nice line work :D

Trying to catch up on all the posts.

I have a feeling there won't be much as far as merchandise goes. If anything, hopefully we'll get a "Anime Expo '15 / Momoclo" T-shirt exclusive to this event. More than likely they will also have cd's/singles to sell. Anything else they bring will be a surprise to me :)

I've never heard of any artists posting their setlist in advance of a show so I don't think that will happen.

I might shoot AX an email regarding ticketing for the show (if it will be assigned, GA or if they'll offer some sort of VIP)

You guys are making me seriously excited... June is going to be an agonizing month-long wait! @-)

I know the waiting sucks, but makes it that much more enjoyable.