Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Other than meeting up, I don't know of any plans for anything else. I'm sure some people will meet up before and after the concert. If anyone has an idea of what they might want to do, please feel free to post about it. And maybe we can discuss it to help it develop into something that can happen. Also I hope people are sending tweets to momoclo management to request a meet & greet

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    I've mentioned before that the only reason I'm going to AX is to see MCZ. I'm not familiar with anime/cosplay/maid cafe/manga. Since the fan lounge opens at 8AM, that's where I'll spend most, if not all of my time until the event ends. I'll try and catch up with everyone Thursday night though.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

I've mentioned before that the only reason I'm going to AX is to see MCZ. I'm not familiar with anime/cosplay/maid cafe/manga. Since the fan lounge opens at 8AM, that's where I'll spend most, if not all of my time until the event ends. I'll try and catch up with everyone Thursday night though.

I'll be mostly in the lounge as well, up until its time we can line up for the concert. Also, you could always check out the near by area outside the con, if you never been to LA before. Perhaps other non anime fans attending might be interested in doing some sight seeing? You guys could organize something like that

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    I have family in LA and visit them often so I'm familiar with the surroundings. I guess I'll see you at the lounge then up until the Nokia opens.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    So we all meeting up before? lol We can explore Downtown LA :D

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

Just saying, there are PROBABLY some people who will meet before the concert as well as after it. After all, not everyone is going to spend the whole time doing most of AX stuff.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    Lak said:

Just saying, there are PROBABLY some people who will meet before the concert as well as after it. After all, not everyone is going to spend the whole time doing most of AX stuff.

True True, so we gonna do some icebreaker stuff in the lounge? :)

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    ^ Yeah, we're going to have each one stand on a podium and introduce themselves before reading a 1 page letter saying why they like momoclo. /sarcasm

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

Hey guys, an IA (vocaloid) and Wagakki Band concert were announced for those who want to get tickets, they are available.

Also, I checked out the link for premier fans to select what their 1 ticket of choice will go to and MCZ Concert is available as a selection already. If you want to go ahead and choose it now, I guess it cant hurt. (I believe this is just so that the price is reduced or taken care of when the actual tickets for the concert go up)

I was wondering, how did you find that link for premier fans to select their Main Event? I tried looking for it myself on the AX site but wasn't successful

Theres a few of us who will be in the lounge. So I think there will be plenty of time to introduce and get to know each other a bit before the concert. I'm going to talk to anyone displaying any kind of momoclo item lol

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak said:

I was wondering, how did you find that link for premier fans to select their Main Event? I tried looking for it myself on the AX site but wasn't successful

Main Page, on your right: click [Register Now], Scroll down and next to Premier Fan is says [More information can be found here.] click [here] then select the Services option and that should take you to the page you're looking for.

Lak said:

I'm going to talk to anyone displaying any kind of momoclo item lol

me too.

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I'm a regular badge holder so I couldn't go in the lounge, but it doesn't really matter; for most of the day I'm gonna be doing all my shopping in the exhibit hall. Funsies.
    I'll have to keep checking periodically as to what you guys are gonna be up to before the concert if anything. I'd still like to get to know everyone beforehand, after all.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    @nemurenatta What time are you arriving to the venue Thursday morning?

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I was thinking around either 11 AM or 12. I think that's a safe time to get done all that I have to since the concert is likely going to be later in the day, possibly evening. I just wish AX would come out with their schedule already so I can plan everything out for sure.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    yeah, I probably won't start making plans because everything can change once the schedule comes out

• May 2015
    144 Reputation

I'm a regular badge holder so I couldn't go in the lounge, but it doesn't really matter; for most of the day I'm gonna be doing all my shopping in the exhibit hall. Funsies.
    I'll have to keep checking periodically as to what you guys are gonna be up to before the concert if anything. I'd still like to get to know everyone beforehand, after all.

I'm going regular too, so I'll probably be doing the same sort of thing (still hoping for some nice Momoclo merch). I also hear they have an arcade, so I'll try to do some sessions of DDR/In the Groove or Beatmania if they have them.

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I wish you luck! The games are always occupied and there's always way too many people waiting for a turn! I really hope the CD stores are at least carrying some Momoclo but they never have from what I've heard.

• May 2015
    50 Reputation

^ Yeah, we're going to have each one stand on a podium and introduce themselves before reading a 1 page letter saying why they like momoclo. /sarcasm

Mine was two pages, I guess I am going to have to shorten it :P

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

Mine was two pages, I guess I am going to have to shorten it :P

I don't know about you but someone wanted four pages so that's what I did

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Soon as I get in, I'm gonna do a sweep through the exhibition hall in case some exhibitor brings some MCZ merch. I'm hoping some of them will carry MCZ merch since the group was announce. For people interested, we can probably put up a list of our cell number so we can do a group text if something comes up (ex. spotting the girls) Might do that in the FB group since its a private group.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation
    @Lak can I send you my info so you can post it on FB? I tried to recover my profile from a few years back but It's already deleted.