Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Saw email from AX and got excited. However it was pre sale for some other show on FRIDAY..... Thursday's show should be up first, just sayin

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Y'all better set your alarms and keep an eye out

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Good luck to you premier folks~
    If this is Momoclo of course.
    It can't be anything else, right?

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    ^ I agree, I want to go to the arcade so bad, but now this announcement, ughhhh!

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    No news yet, but the AX page puts KISS as full guests and not only Gene and Paul.

I hope they dont decide to take over the MCZ concert. I like KISS but im afraid i will have to boo them

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    For people with the Premier pass, they're supposed to announce when the pre-sale will be before it actually starts. Also from twitter, it was supposed to be announced by the end of the week which is...now. I'll be checking my email every couple hours for it.

I'm hoping KISS will only do a collab for the one song and won't talk for more than 5 mins. I'd try to get a momoclo chant going if they overstay they're welcome lol.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Saw this on twitter :D

Kanako-chan says in Lighthouse published in LA, "I'll do my best to speak in English w/ good gesture at @AnimeExpo !"

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    ^ If they attempt to speak English that would be amazing. When Scandal came to play in Southern California Haruna tried to speak English the whole concert and Mami's English was so good, totally surprised me lol
    Also didn't they say Momokuro would sing "Z no chikai" in English?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    There is no IF. Its a show in America. It will be amusing lol. Yes they'll sing Z no Chikai in English. Probably sing Rock n Roll all night with KISS which I don't mind. KISS can leave after they sing the collab songs lol

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    JUST got a tweet reply from AX. I asked when pre sale announcement will go on sale, since they gave a text earlier in the week saying it would be announce by the end of the week which is now.

There were some unexpected delays, sorry :( We'll post info about it as soon as we get a confirmation!

How do they not have confirmation yet?!

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    I should have known that "big news" was about Fate/stay night...
    And the day that event is announced (today) pre-sale is already up.
    And every single guest announced, again, just today, gets Q&A and autograph events right off the bat.
    Gee, that's fair.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    I was super busy over the weekend and had no time to check on here.... partially I'm glad nothing has been announced because I didn't miss anything, but seriously, what is the hold up on tickets? lol

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I wouldn't be surprised If they get released a week before the event, at this pace might as well sell tickets at the door jk but seriously what's the hold up. This will be my first and last AX for sure though.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    dgmdnHD said:

I was super busy over the weekend and had no time to check on here.... partially I'm glad nothing has been announced because I didn't miss anything, but seriously, what is the hold up on tickets? lol

I dont even have nails to bite anymore.

With my luck, the moment there is news i´ll probably will be without a computer near

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

I wouldn't be surprised If they get released a week before the event, at this pace might as well sell tickets at the door jk but seriously what's the hold up. This will be my first and last AX for sure though.

Like some of you, the ONLY reason I'm going is to see momoclo. However, since I paid for all 4 days. I might as well get some art supplies while I'm there. I don't really intend to go to any panels or other events that aren't momoclo related. I hope I'll never have to deal with AX again.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Usually it's not that bad though!!
    For the events they actually control 100% they're not terrible at planning or anything, but I have no idea why Momoclo of all things got to be the huge mess-up that it is right now.
    I don't even know who to blame at this point. Both parties are terrible at communicating. But why can AX communicate decently with other overseas event staff and not Momoclo's?
    It doesn't really seem like they put in a lot of effort for this to begin with, they didn't bother to hype it up like they did Fate/stay night; they're definitely treating this like a niche thing, like oh yeah, if you want, there's also this. Like it's not a big deal.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I made this design that I'm planning to use for the back side of a T-shirt. I'm hoping I'll be able to screen print it correctly lol

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak: I'd totally buy one from you if you made one in yellow.

• Dave

June 2015
    21 Reputation
    Sorry I'm not here a whole lot but yes I am definitely planning on coming so thanks for adding me to the list. One other person should be attending with me but I'm not sure if I'll be around other than the show. I'm pretty frustrated with Anime Expo since they seem unable or unwilling to announce anything but hopefully we will all get some good seats. I'm only coming to the expo for this so I doubt I'll see much of the inside but I'm excited. I also want to mention I'm a KISS fan as well but they aren't going to do much. I see a lot of people talking about KISS fans coming or KISS taking over the show but that's not going to be the case and remember that most KISS fans either don't know or don't want to know about this collaboration. To KISS fans, it's an embarrassment for them to be playing with an all girl pop band. We all think it's fine but there were a lot of groans the other day when Babymetal took pics with KISS as well. Just focus on the Z and everything will be just fine!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Lak: I'd totally buy one from you if you made one in yellow.

It's going to be my 1st time attempting to screen print so I'm hoping it comes out OK. I been watching youtube videos on it. I bought a screen print kit thinking it I would have everything I need, especially for being so expensive. It basically came with a 3 colors, the emulsion, a screen and the squeegee. I had to buy a transparency film and need to get some good lighting to burn the image onto the screen. I hope I don't ruin the screen cuz I only have one lol But if it's successful, I could reuse the screen for the same image over and over again. I'm using white T-shirts since its really easy to find and would be cheaper than buying a colored shirt. I'm not sure where I'll find colored shirts yet. But I got a few weeks to look. Hopefully we can see the results of my 1st shirt in a few days. It supposedly takes about a day for the emulsion to dry on the screen if its not too humid.

I'm pretty sure KISS won't be there too long, they're really there to just promote themselves.