Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Hmmm. Perhaps there will be more options than just black?

Check out @morihu517's Tweet: https://twitter.com/morihu517/status/615874455185723392?s=09

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    ^ I thought it was kind of odd for them to only be in black. This makes me a fair bit more likely to buy the shirt :P

• EmceeZEmceeZ

June 2015
    264 Reputation
    Yep, definitely buying way too many of those shirts now that they're in color

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    any updates/hints/clues on who the "Special Guest" for the Day 0 event is?

:(

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Cant load twitter at this moment, is this the AX shirt you´re refering to? I f they made it green i might be tempted

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Yeah, theres pictures of the AX shirt design on twitter this morning in various colors. Hoping they have all the colors available now.^^

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Mmmmhh. That makes it better..

Hope they still have green or purple by the time i actually arrive at the booth

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    omg, check their ustream... they are walking around LA Live in the kiss v momoclo outfits!

• EmceeZEmceeZ

June 2015
    264 Reputation
    ^ I know! I'm about 10min away from there and I'm so tempted to head over!

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    What the hell man, get moving! :))

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    go go go, bring a camera

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    what in gods name are you waiting for man get over there

Damn if i was i LA id be there, like, NOW!!!!

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    olorosooso: the outfit you posted on twitter, are you wearing it on Wednesday evening or Thursday?

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation

MOMOIRO CLOVER Z TO HOST SPECIAL FAN EVENT JULY 1ST

7-9 PM AT JW MARRIOTT HOTEL/DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES

MCZ’s Special Fan Event will take place on July 1st, Anime Expo’s “Day 0,” at the JW Marriott Hotel, Downtown Los Angeles, in the Platinum Ballroom, from 7pm-9pm. All five members from the band— and a special guest—will be there to say hello, and teach their fans how to dance!

MCZ will present their fans with a chance to watch a concert DVD and learn about otagei so that MCZ fans can follow with the members of Momoiro Clover Z during their concert!

shiggitty diggitty wooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    oh, I also requested to join the facebook group, let me in plz. :)

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    @ssk_lennie10 Oh! I'll be wearing that on Thursday. Going to be a bit more low-key on Wed, I have a few other things I collected over the years that I can finally wear!

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

June 2015
    20 Reputation
    OMFG.

That is fantastic. I can't believe I'm going to miss that event tomorrow. So jealous! Oh well, to all those who are attending, have a blast. I will be there on Thursday for the show.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    @dcpoor where is that info from? Cant find it on twitter, facebook or their website.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation
    Press email from their (or KISS') PR agent

Also, press is suppose to pick up their concerts ticket on Thursday so I won't have a ticket or confirmation email for the Day 0 event. Can someone send me a copy of their ticket confirmation email with your info erased or blacked out? I'm hoping I can get a good spot and they allow photography and filming at this event for press. Thanks.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Man, im so jealous of those attending. I feel like a tiger in a cage being stuck here in San Diego until the 1st in the night

Guys, have a blast, this is almost as good as the concert itself, im counting on you to impress the girls and make them anxious for the concert itself so they will come back later without the AX chain...

Ah, Momokachan, so close and yet so far...