Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    11 Reputation
    Thank you, olorosooso!! I'm looking forward to meeting you!

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Hey, anyone who wasn't able to get a pit seat, my second ticket may be up for grabs, but I won't know until Tuesday at the earliest, so just a head's up.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation

I'm a Japanese and will attend the concert by myself. Can I still join the after party? I'm very excited to see you all!

Of Course , you are more than welcome to come! I will have more details on where we should meet on Wednesday. I will add you to the list :)

• June 2015
    144 Reputation

I'm a Japanese and will attend the concert by myself. Can I still join the after party? I'm very excited to see you all!

Welcome! There's also a Facebook event page for this where it might be easier to see all the current information. I believe if you send Lak Lim a friend request he can add you to the event.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Hey guys, looks like the pre-live party the Japanese mononofus are having will be pushed back to 9:15pm on Wednesday night. It looks like they'll be going to the MCZ thing at the Marriott before the party. Same place just different time. If you can't make it due to the time change, please let me know. My nephew is really disappointed it moved back because he has to go to work and now can't make it to the party with the Japanese mononofus.

• June 2015
    10 Reputation

Hey, anyone who wasn't able to get a pit seat, my second ticket may be up for grabs, but I won't know until Tuesday at the earliest, so just a head's up.

Hey, I know I don't post on this forum much, but I'd totally be interested...

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Actually, later is better for me. I'm more interested in going now if I'm allowed.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Badalight said:

Actually, later is better for me. I'm more interested in going now if I'm allowed.

It looks like you can take cinnamonpie's place since it looks like he'll just go to the after party instead. I'll leave it to him to confirm it.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Guess it's too late to say my friend and I might actually be able to go to that now, huh?
    Hmm, I guess it's still safer to be a no anyway, my schedule is still not set in stone completely.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

Guess it's too late to say my friend and I might actually be able to go to that now, huh?
    Hmm, I guess it's still safer to be a no anyway, my schedule is still not set in stone completely.

I thought you said you and your friend was going. Dunno, I've been getting tons of messages and replies. Its kinda hard to keep track. Funny thing is I get a lot of interactions with Japanese mononofus on twitter too. Good thing I'm used to speaking to people with ESL level English lol

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Well, let's see here. I can most definitely make it now, but maybe not my friend, he's still up in the air; I was able to find closer accommodations but he still has to confirm with me whether or not he's actually set to go with me for them, so that being the case both of us could go, but as it stands at the moment I still am not sure. I wouldn't want to leave him alone at that hour either, especially considering this is his first anime con. It can be overwhelming ahaha.

Edit: Wait, I'm not sure if we're on the same page here. Both of us can go to the after-party; I'm talking about the pre-live.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Lak said:

Hey guys, looks like the pre-live party the Japanese mononofus are having will be pushed back to 9:15pm on Wednesday night. It looks like they'll be going to the MCZ thing at the Marriott before the party. Same place just different time. If you can't make it due to the time change, please let me know. My nephew is really disappointed it moved back because he has to go to work and now can't make it to the party with the Japanese mononofus.

That's great news since I wanted to attend both gatherings in the first place. So count me in for both the concert viewing party at the JW Marriott and the dinner at Tom's Urban.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^Yeah, nice that they postponed it. My group of 3 will be at the event and then head over to Toms Urban as well.

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    Lak said:

Badalight said:

It looks like you can take cinnamonpie's place since it looks like he'll just go to the after party instead. I'll leave it to him to confirm it.

Yeah, Badalight can take my place if he wants to.

• dcpoor

June 2015
    33 Reputation

I'm interested. :)

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    It´s gonna be a long week this one, with so much to do. I´ve been checking the schedule on and on, but i know murphy´s law is bound to happen

Anyway, i´ll meet you guys at the concert. Hopefully standing in line.

You´ll recognize me at the venue easily : I´ll be crying if Momokachan does. Other than that, check for the shorter, chubbier, mexican version of Tony Stark, that´ll be me. Lol

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    are attendees really getting in line early in the morning for the concert?

I wonder 'what are the chances of meeting the girls in the premiere longue'

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    The Pit atendees dont have to worry too much about that since there is a relatively small number to compete with, unless they are determined to be on the first row come hell or high water. But general admission have 6,000 or so people to worry about getting better seats. Not that i think it will be sold out anyway

As for the chances of the girls poping up on the lounge , i think yes there are, but you dont wanna bet on that and lose a decent place on the concert do you? I suggested sending a "one man patrol". Let´s see the day of the event if it can be done

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    The thing is, about getting in line early, I have another person going with me ideally. 1. I'm not premier but have pit so I have to go in after everyone else anyway. 2. If I don't get in early as possible there's a chance there won't be two seats together, and my friend and I will have to be separated.

As for the girls appearing I doubt it. They'll probably be rehearsing all day before the concert.

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation
    Ah, the pre concert stress. Im going with another person too and she is not a big fan of MCZ so im counting on her to keep my place on line while i go goofing around; i´ll do the same for her.
    I wouldnt worry too much of getting a different seat tough. Once the girls go onstage you´ll probably forget who is sitting next to you

The girls will likely do a soundcheck and be concentrated prior to the live, so i dont believe they´ll be hanging around all over the place. But there is a chance they could take a really short short trip to the convention to see what´s all about this events in america (under the guide of kwkm that´s it)

Since an autograph session is discarded , we´ll have to do with the concert. If some of us bump into MCZ is likely to be sheer luck anyway.

If i lived in LA i´d be tempted to go to LAX and hang around tough, i think the girls would be arriving as soon as tomorrow night